Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education (6334 Views)

Adeyemi College Of Education 2012/2013 Post Ume. / Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date / Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by omolade11: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2010
pls any body that an information on how i can get the adeyimi registration scratch card pls help me God  bless u 4 doing so.
i am a new student who wants to register 4 their coming post ume pls i live @ Lagos.
where can i get the  scratch card  in lagos God bless u thank u.
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by terrorist0: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2010
STUDY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL,
AMEN. grin grin grin
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by terrorist0: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2010
AVOID EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE.
grin grin grin grin
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by Greatfajo(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2011
forget it Adeyemi website is not opening at all,after collecting my money for post UME registration,
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by phymmo1: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
pls when will d part time for adeyemi coll of edu will b out

1 Like

Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by BenjaminAnwah: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
The banks designated for the sale of adeyemi college of education post utme form 2012 are not having the form for sale. The banks are branches of Skye bank, UBA and Union bank plc. This has been happening for weeks now and the form is closing very soon. Aspirants are worried, stranded and almost giving up in Ibadan the capital of Oyo state. Pls what can they do. Should they travel down to the school to purchase the form? We nid a quick responce with a quick intervention.
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by ALAPET(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
C, is as if d form is here in Ondo Town.Call Me on how to get them.(07063654580)..NOTE: d amount is #5700 excluding d registratn. And is closing on Friday.
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by BenjaminAnwah: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
What time exactly is the form closing on friday and besides, d amount online is #2000. What is wrong? Is there mix up?
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education by ALAPET(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is it; Adeyemi is selling two scratch cards together, D postutme and result checker making #5500 and bank charges... Its closing tomorrow Friday by 12:00 Midnight. CONFIRM FORM ANY BODY AND U CAN ONLY C IT IN ONDO BANKS:::: UNION, DIAMOND, SYKE AND ACCESS BANKS... OR CALL ME ON 07063654580 on how u can get it. Trust Me

(1) (Reply)

Latest About Kwara Polytechnic, Ilorin / This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. / FG Commissions Redeemers University To Carryout Monkey Pox Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.