Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. (6354 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Now the question we all have been asking. When will there ever be a man-made structure that can reach a height of 1KM? Well, it seems we have gotten an answer to our question.
The Jeddah tower which was previously known as the Kingdom tower and Located in Saudi Arabia is going to be the first man made structure to reach a height of 1Km, and will knock down the Burj Khalifa off its throne to become the tallest building in the world.
Now 1km height that is pretty high!! If you want to know how high that is, that is like adding 10 standard football pitch together or about 2 and ΒΌ Empire state buildings staked up above each other tip to tip.

more :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWbtShTmhw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Exc2000: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Saudi smart city, Dubai City, Qatar Air-conditioned world cup city .... These are city of the future

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes that is true. Saudi's are quite good designing and building structures.
Exc2000:
Saudi smart city, Dubai City, Qatar Air-conditioned world cup city .... This are city of the future

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Kapilta(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Our own eko atlantic city is on its way.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by gungab(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
1km height

Awwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by BigBizzy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
This Saudi that is massively developing, are they a different type of muslims?

Nigerian Muslims nko?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes oh
Kapilta:
Our own eko atlantic city is on his way.
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes oh. Very soon more and more structure will surpass 1km height
gungab:
1km height

Awwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
They love the height challenge.
BigBizzy:

Nigerian Muslims nko?

1 Like

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Tohsynetita1: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
has it been completed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Not yet. But very soon. There were varieties of delays. Maybe next year 2021
Tohsynetita1:
has it been completed?
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Diffpussies(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Check my signature
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBizzy:
Nigerian Muslims nko?
Everything about NAIA na just NONSENSE.
I tire for The Muslims..
I tire for the Christians..
Sometimes, I wonder where we learnt all these Rubbish from..?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
It is well
EVILFOREST:

I tire for The Muslims..
Sometimes, I wonder where we learnt all these Rubbish from..?
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Nickshrapnel: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fun Fact: Osama Bin Laden family is the main contractor company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
The Osama's has had a really big influence on the construction industry in the middle east
Nickshrapnel:
Fun Fact: Osama Bin Laden family is the main contractor company.
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by majamajic(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dubai is coming with a taller one soon

It's under construction , Saudi too has plans to top that too as soon as Dubai finish it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
The skyscraper raise begins..
majamajic:

It's under construction , Saudi too has plans to top that too as soon as Dubai finish it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Opemiposii(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
wow :owow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by SweetiliciousD: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
majamajic:

Let the endless competition begin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Incredible how they are able to build this high. God bless Engineers.
Opemiposii:
wow :owow

1 Like

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

Let the endless competition begin
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by farem: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I tire for The Muslims..
Sometimes, I wonder whe what re we learnt all these Rubbish from..?

Be bold to maintain the line of thought. A
Nigerian Christianity Can not be downgraded globally - spiritual or infrastructure wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
The problem is the corrupt leaders. Nigeria has the money and the land to site a project like this.
farem:

Be bold to maintain the line of thought. A
Nigerian Christianity Can not be downgraded globally - spiritual or infrastructure wise.
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by koyinsola17868: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
:Dubai is coming with a taller one soon It's under construction , Saudi too has plans to top that too as soon as Dubai finish it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes. After Nigeria will take over.
koyinsola17868:
:Dubai is coming with a taller one soon It's under construction , Saudi too has plans to top that too as soon as Dubai finish it
Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na to go there go practice my architectural drawings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by innotutorial(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes oh brother. Na him sure pass. At least, You name go dey for the people wen build the tallest building in the world.
Tonymegabush1:
Na to go there go practice my architectural drawings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by mytime24(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oil money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The tallest Building in the world| Jeddah Tower.1km high. by 400billionman: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
In banana island.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About JAMB Computer Based Test / Download Post UTME Past Questions And Answers For All Universities & Poly Here / Nestle Nigeria Siwes Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.