Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc (2433 Views)

NPF Releases List Of Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 Recruitment / See List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2018
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Course 26 enlistment exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1st December, 2018, at 7:30am.

SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DSSC 26 APTITUDE TEST
Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
Mobile Phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.

Description

Applicants are advised to visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Aptitude Test Centres
The Centres for the aptitude test are:

Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Tycoon007:
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Course 26 enlistment exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1st December, 2018, at 7:30am.

SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DSSC 26 APTITUDE TEST
Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
Mobile Phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.

Description

Applicants are advised to visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Aptitude Test Centres
The Centres for the aptitude test are:

Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Reach me on Whatssap for the PDF file 375pages 07035077624
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Anybody here with a past question?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Coolexg: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2018
HELP , I DID NOT PRINT MY REGISTRATION FORMS, AND NOW I CANT LOCATE THE LOGIN PORTAL, IS THERE HOPE FOR ME?
BECAUSE WE WERE ASK TO COME WITH PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM
HELP 08134707138
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Seeking for past questions is like dying before d death itself, the questions are mostly basics and general paper stuff so not dey worry ursellf too much anyways if u still insist, I will make sure to update if I come across any
BamideleScope:
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Hiskennery(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Tycoon007:
Seeking for past questions is like dying before d death itself, the questions are mostly basics and general paper stuff so not dey worry ursellf too much anyways if u still insist, I will make sure to update if I come across any
How do they set their questions?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Coolexg:
HELP , I DID NOT PRINT MY REGISTRATION FORMS, AND NOW I CANT LOCATE THE LOGIN PORTAL, IS THERE HOPE FOR ME?
BECAUSE WE WERE ASK TO COME WITH PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM
HELP 08134707138
bro this ur case serious o anyways I made d same mistake too when I put in for NPS and up till now haven't find a solution wish I cud help
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by ebami007(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Can't find my name on the PDF list, any hope for me?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2018
BamideleScope:
1: The Nigerian Navy was formally established by the act of parliament in
(a) 1963
(b) 1957
(c) 1964
(d) 1976.

2: The NN was brought out of the Nigerian police force (NPF) in
(a) 1946
(b) 1956
(c) 1958
(d) 1964.

3: The last colonial Governor General of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard.

3: The first world war was between
(a) 1911-1914
(b) 1914-1916
(c) 1916-1918
(d) 1914-1918.

4: The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
(b) Ghana
(c) Liberia
(d) Nigeria.

5: The first secretary General of common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold smith
(d) Joseph Garba.

6: The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.

7: Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS
(b) OAU
(c) UN
(d) OPEC.

8: Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960
(b) 1973
(c) 1959
(d) 1963.

9: The Secretary general of OPEC is
(a) Abdulsaleam Kanuri
(b) Abudullahhi El-badri
(c) Utuhu Kamirideen
(d) Philip Effiong.

10: The current secretary general of United nation is
(a) Ban ki Moon
(b) Trugve Lie
(c) Koffi Anaan
(d) Boustro-Brouste Ghali.

11: In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
(a) 35 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 40 years
(d) 55 years.

12: The name Nigeria coined out of
(a) Niger Forest
(b) Niger Area
(c) Niger River
(d) Niger Textures.

13: The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
(a) Teslim Balogun
(b) Louis Edet
(c) Ademola Adetokunbo
(d) Elias Balogon.

14: The current secretary general or commission chairman of Africa union is
(a) Dlamini Zuma
(b) Allasane Quattara
(c) Emeka Anaoku
(d) H. Desategn.

15: The current president of commission or secretary is of ECOWAS
(a) H.Desategn
(b) Kadre Desire Quedraogo
(c) Allasane Quattara
(d) Ike Ekweremalu.

16: The headquarter of UN is in
(a) New York
(b) Washington
(c) Geneva
(d) Vienna.

17: UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939
(b) 1914
(c) 1945
(d) 1950.

18:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2018
ebami007:
Can't find my name on the PDF list, any hope for me?
Pls ensure to check based on ur center u know d list is bulky it took me some time also while checking for a friend , Lagos and abj has two centers dnt forget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Tycoon007:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Cletus1471: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Cletus1471: 5:08am On Nov 25, 2018
If you need Nigeria navy aptitude test past questions just WhatsApp me with 08168506465.
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Jamoojazzy(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2018
I downloaded my Parents/Guardian Consent Form as PDF, unfortunately my phone was stolen, Meanwhile I forgot to re download or Re-print out my Parents/Guardian Consent Form is it possible to share with those that have downloaded their own? I need Urgent answer plz. 08168369308
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Jamoojazzy:
I downloaded my Parents/Guardian Consent Form as PDF, unfortunately my phone was stolen, Meanwhile I forgot to re download or Re-print out my Parents/Guardian Consent Form is it possible to share with those that have downloaded their own? I need Urgent answer plz. 08168369308

Have you been able to print the documents?

If not, use this link to login

http://nnr.azurewebsites.net
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Mayo4real12345: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Get enough PDF to practise on Nigerian navy...contact me on WhatsApp 08107404977
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
None of the documents can be shared, they contain individuals personal information, pls be mindful of the link u click not all can be trusted scamers everywhere
Jamoojazzy:
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Hiskennery(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
I'm asking this question for clarification, will they will be collecting only the consent form at the center or they will be collecting the whole 8paged form?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by dosko: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tycoon007:
Pls ensure to check based on ur center u know d list is bulky it took me some time also while checking for a friend , Lagos and abj has two centers dnt forget

Please I got a text that I have been shortlisted but my name wasn't on the list provided on the website.

Please I need your urgent response on this
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by profmary: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please how do I know the center I am to write the aptitude test? If is based in the address provided how to I know the particular centre cos I live in Abuja? Please I need help
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Mayo4real12345: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Get current aNd loaded past question on nigerian navy
Message me on WhatsApp 08107404977
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by ebami007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
BamideleScope:

Have you been able to print the documents?

If not, use this link to login

http://nnr.azurewebsites.net

Is this link correct tot it was joinnigeriannavy.com
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
ebami007:

follow the link, you will come back here to testify yourself..
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Just get all ur forms ready bro take them to the center anything can happen
Hiskennery:
I'm asking this question for clarification, will they will be collecting only the consent form at the center or they will be collecting the whole 8paged form?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2018
If u can still remember ur center I would advise you to go since u receive the text that at least can be ur only evidence, u might need to tender it anyways ur name not being in d list might be an error during computation
dosko:

Please I got a text that I have been shortlisted but my name wasn't on the list provided on the website.

Please I need your urgent response on this
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Very correct
ebami007:

Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Tycoon007(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2018
profmary:
Please how do I know the center I am to write the aptitude test? If is based in the address provided how to I know the particular centre cos I live in Abuja? Please I need help
I think Abuja has two centers , Mogadishu barracks page 99 and Lungu barraks page 65, when u check through the PDF u must surely find it otherwise ur not shortlisted
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by ebami007(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Tycoon007:
Very correct
Used to previous site, wasn't shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by Hiskennery(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Good morning beautiful people, what next after the exam? When are we to expect the result? What is the cut off mark?
Re: Nigerian Navy List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Dssc by BamideleScope(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Hiskennery:
Good morning beautiful people, what next after the exam? When are we to expect the result? What is the cut off mark?

Interview and Medical is next
14the - 22nd December, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank PLC Entry-level Graduates Recruitment 2020 (9 Positions) / Top 500 H1b Visa Sponors / Help: IntercontinentalBank Plc Or Access Bank? Am In A Dilemma!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.