Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga (35892 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by MrNollyzone: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Game is on.

Few days ago, it was reported that Fella Makafuiā€™s ex boyfriend has seized the car he bought for the actress.

In wake of the news, new boyfriend has gotten his darling girlfriend a new car to replace the seized car.

The rapper handed over customized Audi A8 car to Fella in public.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/game-on-fella-makafui-new-boyfriend-surprises-her-with-a-brand-new-car/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD92FiHRAl0

1 Share

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by LuciferElohim: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
So she cannot buy herself a car?

She needs a man to survive just like Toke Makinwa, Linda Ikeji & all the other feminists that "work very hard for their money".

I haven't even stooped to the level of broke, bitter & frustrated Nairaland feminists.

Let's still concentrate on those at the top.

angry
[img]https://media1./images/a18cbee1f78049ab18ce34d980f76cf3/tenor.gif?itemid=12380968[/img]

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by NaijaCelebrity: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by kidap: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ji ma sun , this is what they called a good boyfriend
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Charmingrascal(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
So upon all the runs she has been doing she can't buy herself a car. She obviously has no change left from all d money her sugar daddy gave her. Typical African olosho living fake social media life. Medikal wll soon collect his car wen he get tired of her

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by diplomat058(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
kk
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by neezar: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
How's this our business

Why is this nonsense on fp angry

1 Like

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Naijawebmaster: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
And he will take it back when the relationship is over. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by kindlyStfu: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
is it not this lady that had 3 abortions for her ex
Puna Ministry is grade by grade.

Meanwhile those coming for girl's neck are hypocritical and will do worse if given the slightest opportunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Xisnin(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
So she cannot buy herself a car?

She needs a man to survive just like Toke Makinwa, Linda Ikeji & all the other feminists that "work very hard for their money".

I haven't even stooped to the level of broke, bitter & frustrated Nairaland feminists.

Let's still concentrate on those at the top.

Poor boy, control your jealosy.
The boyfriend is not complaining.

13 Likes

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by ganiyu8484: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
its just so amazing
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by kerry57: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
The benefit of the sweetness of yashing. What a crazy world, we spend more money on people that don't really need them and hardly remember those that really need the money.

11 Likes

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Itzurboi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
All i can say is there is reward in working HARD on the farmland

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by guttentag(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yansh - wonderful material property
God bless Fela

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
angry useless set of people

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by nairaman66(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
And then you break up with this guy and he takes back the car.. the story goes on and on.. but your pvssy suffers for your inactions

1 Like

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by djslimprick(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
please pray for. make she no go run mad like naija girls oooooo.
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Jaynom(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Awww! Of all the beautiful girls on YOLO this babe is the only one Relevant and her body is Madt!

1 Like

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
I just want to know if they guy's mother has more than one car before I judge him.

5 Likes

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by mmadu5(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
this girl must be using juju to hold all these guys , last time i heard she was dating medical how come another mistry bf bought her a car
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by kingharzy: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
undecided

Earlier on, i promised to report any OP that posted about this FELLA fella and her cars saga. But since she's been given a car i cherish alot, i'll give her the APC treatment. . . . YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN.
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by neolboy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na real game on

1 Like

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by chinsi: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
So upon all the money spent on her by her sugar daddy, she can't get herself a car?

Why can't she buy herself a car?
Nawa for some ladies o..

Wetin b my own sef, each man to his own.
Re: Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga by linearity: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Prologue: - past...
The old boy friend took the car he bought for her away, because she cheated on him....prompting the new boy friend to buy her a new car.

Epilogue: - loading....
The new boyfriend took back the car he just bought forher, because he caught her cheating with someone.

Final Chapter: - post-loading....
She is on the look out for another MAGA to buy her another car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) / Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.