Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Wake Up Africa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wake Up Africa (791 Views)

When You Finally Wake Up In New Buggatti / When You Wake Up From A Nap And Your Mom Start Yelling At You. / If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Africa by SamMilla1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2007
AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS BROUGHT CHURCH TO US AND THOUGHT US ABOUT GOD SO THAT WE CAN GO TO HEAVEN BUT THEY WONT ALLOW US INTO THEIR COUNTRIES, sam milla,
Re: Wake Up Africa by SamMilla1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2007
BUT SUPPOSE GOD IS BLACK ? WHAT IF WE GO TO HEAVEN ONLY TO FIND THAT GOD IS BLACK. HOW CAN WE FACE HIM AFTER TREATING NEGROS AS INFERIOR HERE ON EARTH. WHAT WILL BE OUR FAITH?,
ROBERT .F. KENNEDY.
Re: Wake Up Africa by SamMilla1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2007
NOTHING IS STUPIDIER THAN THAT A MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL ME BECAUSE HE LIVES IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN AND THAT HIS LEADER HAS A QUARREL WITH MY LEADER. THOUGH I HAVE NOT QUARRELED WITH HIM, WAR, sam milla

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Wake Up Africa by choongtin(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2007
wtf??

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Woe / Adopted Tortoise / Filling In For St. Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.