Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned (6734 Views)

N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng / N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2018
abdulbaba200:
@npowerng please is transfer allowed within a state, i mean from one LGA to another?

Channel this enquire to your state focal person
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Carmal90:

I wasn't, I had an issue with my bank details then, after rectifying, normal payment started leaving me with two months backlog.

Channel a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng with your bank account statement and attestation letter from your head of PPA
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by Carmal90(m): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2018
npowerng:

Channel a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng with your bank account statement and attestation letter from your head of PPA

NAGRO??
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Carmal90:

NAGRO??

Yes...
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by Carmal90(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
npowerng:

Yes...

How? Where can I get the head of my ppa?
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by lizzy07(f): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Please am 2016 npower beneficiary nteach program Ifako ijaye local government Lagos state. my two months backlog has not been paid yet which is for February and March 2018 stipends respectively please kindly assist me to resolve this issue. I have been sending mail to support team but no response from them about the backlog please help me
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Carmal90:

How? Where can I get the head of my ppa?

Kindly check-in the nearest Agric extension office close to you, most likely where you did your step-down training
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Please am 2016 npower beneficiary nteach program Ifako ijaye local government Lagos state. my two months backlog has not been paid yet which is for February and March 2018 stipends respectively please kindly assist me to resolve this issue. I have been sending mail to support team but no response from them about the backlog please help me

Your issue would be rectified in due time, please be patient
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
lizzy07:

It's more like a queue when it gets to your turn you will be notified.
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2018
lizzy07:

In your previous comment, you said you have sent the required documents to volunteersupport@npvn.ng.

If this is true, after proper verification you will get paid in due time

Thank you for your patience
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by Carmal90(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check-in the nearest Agric extension office close to you, most likely where you did your step-down training

Thanks,which of the account details do you need,the new one or the one closed by me?
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by Sexyolori(f): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2018
@npowerng, I am a 2016 N-teach beneficiary who is yet to be contacted concerning my device status. please could you address this issue?
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Carmal90:

Thanks,which of the account details do you need,the new one or the one closed by me?

The one you were using at that point when you had the payment issue
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by npowerng: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sexyolori:
@npowerng, I am a 2016 N-teach beneficiary who is yet to be contacted concerning my device status. please could you address this issue?

When your device is ready, you will be contacted.
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by jessykings(f): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good day sir, I am a 2017 beneficiary and I am yet to receive any stipend since I commenced work in August. Please rectify this issue so that I can also smile to the bank like my colleagues. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by sholey4love: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
@npower thumbs up.
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please, is there anyone in Benin city who found his/her name on the supplementary list released by npower? If yes, how did you go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At BMIIST, Ebonyi State / Multipro Enterprises Limited (indomie) Graduate Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today / International Center For Investigative Reporting Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.