Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse (13049 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Chinese Man Is Arrested For 'killing His Wife, Dismembering Her Body / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Can't see their names....

What are their names
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Kharol1234: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
name checkers ova to u guys....
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by raymexx: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Even the dead no dey rest for Afonja land.
afonja people are even mining dead peoples skulls, even buried ones. God forbid Afonja.
one day they will end up mining the skull of their ancestral demon ODUDUWA

spits

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by henrysolution(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2018
sad news I that things can only get worse under buhari and his APC demons

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by tolue42(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
henrysolution:
yeah
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Chai afonjas cant do without skull mining.

I always take great precaution measures protecting my skull by wearing Helmet anytime i drive or pass through south~waste states
u better stay in ur muddy crime infested region with slimmy skin because ur helmet is securing ur flat head until u are breathing and you might die passing tru and ur skull would be mined deligently with alacrity...������
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by shakespere: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2018
When the relations of the deceased woman came for the release of the corpse for burial, it was nowhere to be found. At this juncture, it dawned on the mortuary attendants that they had released the corpse to the wrong persons.
“To recover the corpse, the following grave diggers: Razaki Abesopiti, 50; Okeowo Kazeem, 46; Babatunde Giwa, 50; Ade Aliu, 43; Musiliu Yakubu, 56, working at Sabo Cemetery, Ikorodu, were contacted by the mortuary attendants to exhume the corpse for onward handover to its owner.

SIMPLE COMPREHENSION
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by DavidEsq(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2018
OGUTAN:
Ònye mere ndị ofe mmanụ ihea biko nụ??

E jiri igwute isi mmadụ were bụọ ha ọnụ?
U wan to start fight abi?

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Quality20(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2018
In all dealings with Nigerians over d years, I have come to d conclusion that igbos are d most tribalistic ppl at least in Nigeria. Were yorubas or hausas to b as tribalistic as igbos , what happen in Rwanda between Tutsi and their rivals would have been a child's play compared to what wht would have happened in nija. Nothing is too big for them to denigrare ,insult and abuse so long as its theirs . No matter, how good and familiar u are to them, they still gonna attack u. I really wonder how raw and savage igbos who have never left igboland would be, if the ones living hundreds of km from their ancestral lands could be this discriminatory against other Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by simple250: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
henrysolution:

Are you ready for the next level grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by condralbedez: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were they trying to raise the dead?

With the way people exhume corpses and vandalize graves, it's about time the Corporate Affairs Commission registers the Grave Diggers Association.
the way people from the west exhume corpses you mean to say ?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by madapcmod: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
Quality20:
In all dealings with Nigerians over d years, I have come to d conclusion that igbos are d most tribalistic ppl at least in Nigeria. Were yorubas or hausas to b as tribalistic as igbos , what happen in Rwanda between Tutsi and their rivals would have been a child's play compared to what wht would have happened in nija. Nothing is too big for them to denigrare ,insult and abuse so long as its theirs . No matter, how good and familiar u are to them, they still gonna attack u. I really wonder how raw and savage igbos who have never left igboland would be, if the ones living hundreds of km from their ancestral lands could be this discriminatory against other Nigerians?
[/s]

See tribalistic afonja talking about tribalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by jeroba1(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Ritualist agenda will not be fruitful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by IbrahimDamola: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2018
I knew it was going to be we yorubas.

97% of the skulls of our dead ancestors in yorubaland ends up in the houses of yoruba skullminers and ewedu pots stirred by our fat yoruba Alhaja in Amala joints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Lomprico2: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2018
The real minners
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by herich(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Agents of APC will never disappoint you!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Olaosebikan11: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Yoloba Amaka
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Rozaytee: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Afonjaja... Never disappoints
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Josh44s(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2018
davibid:
Please can someone tell Seun that it’s to early for bad news...

But honestly the way Nigerians are going I’m convinced that the end is already here

Why this sudden urge for quick money...

cry please pray for Nigeria coz even if our leaders have failed us I know God wouldn’t...

#NigeriaShallBeGreatAgain

The end is only near in Africa and not the rest of the world. Hustle hard and come to Europe. You will doubt if this world will ever end.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Siberia01(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2018
embarassed angry highest for ex earner in mining skulls indeed our economy is growing
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Afonja007: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2018
What is that with we afonjas and skill mining biko?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by Afonja007: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Quality20:
you mean still na only afonjas and abooki dey fight for SW
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Name checkers grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2018
No excuse for illegal business, they will face the wrath of the land.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Grave Diggers For Dismembering Corpse by UncutSk(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018
these afonjas no dey tire for skull mining?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Oba Beats Wife In Public! / Man Narrates How 3 Police Officers Brutalized Him And Stole From Him -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.