Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2039 Views)

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. / Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas? / I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by obonujoker(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Almost all articles of atheism, devil worship etc, are always to attack Christianity...

Now to many persons, Christianity is a religion ( true followers though know its a lifestyle ), like other religions I.e Islam, Buhdism etc, and the end point of all these religion is that there is a God.

The main point of Atheism is to prove that there is no God...

Atheist believe in fairness (so to speak), so why concentrate more on Christianity when juxtaposed with attacks on other religions??

Tell us why you atheist focus on Christianity...
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Nebes: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
At the mention of “CHRIST” all knees bow.

The other forms of religion do not bring the atheists to their knees. That’s why they don’t bother to attack them.

They huff, curse and puff even while they’re on their knees. They don’t believe, yet the name brings them to their knees.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by LuciferElohim: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Because Christians are wimps - they can't do anything to us - unlike the others that can kill.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:
Almost all articles of atheism, devil worship etc, are always to attack Christianity...

Now to many persons, Christianity is a religion ( true followers though know its a lifestyle ), like other religions I.e Islam, Buhdism etc, and the end point of all these religion is that there is a God.

Atheist believe in fairness (so to speak), so why concentrate more on Christianity when juxtaposed with attacks on other religions??

I think it is pretty easy to see why.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by hakeem4(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Most atheist who come here to ridicule Christianity were probably Christians who turned atheist. I think if you follow atheist republic you’d notice they ridicule Islam also
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Blitzerz: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Where the meat is,
Is where vultures will gather.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

It is their World bro. The rebellious know that their little earthly kingdoms are about to be destroyed by the Messiah. This is why they hate Jesus so much.

Jesus called the unseen King "prince of this world".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by MicroBox: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Because Christians are wimps - they can't do anything to us - unlike the others that can kill.
Your post mean a million and one to me..
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by NPComplete: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Blitzerz:
Where the meat is,
Is where vultures will gather.

Lol. You mean carrion, right?
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by malvisguy212: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
because Christianity is the only religion that call there sins to their attention, in Christianity all sin will be judge ,there is no big or small sins, God in the Bible don't ignored sin or allowed good deed to wipe away sin, like in the Quran. so ,to ease there fear of hell ,they have to attack Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by alBHAGDADI: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
hakeem4:
Most atheist who come here to ridicule Christianity were probably Christians who turned atheist. I think if you follow atheist republic you’d notice they ridicule Islam also

They were never Christians. Just because one was born into a supposed Christian home doesn't mean the person is a Christian.

Christianity entails being born again. As long as they were never born again in the sense of it, then you can't say they were Christians. They were just pseudo-christians who got fed up of acting fake, so they chose to become real by being atheists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by obonujoker(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmmmm..... I expect more responses from the atheist parading here....

OtemAtum
Capslocked
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by OtemAtum: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Hmmmmm..... I expect more responses from the atheist parading here....

OtemAtum
Capslocked
Someone has opened a similar thread before

https://www.nairaland.com/3412007/why-atheists-never-complaining-being
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2018
obonujoker:

You live in Nigeria...
Where the Nigerian version of christianity prevails...

If you were an Indian on Rupeeland....
This subject will be quite different.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by obonujoker(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:

You live in Nigeria...

Lol...Nigerian version of Christianity?? How...

Christianity is the same belief every where in the world
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol...Nigerian version of Christianity?? How...

Christianity is the same belief every where in the world
Nope, not all christians share the same beliefs/doctrines.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nebes:
At the mention of “CHRIST” all knees bow.

The other forms of religion do not bring the atheists to their knees. That’s why they don’t bother to attack them.

They huff, curse and puff even while they’re on their knees. They don’t believe, yet the name brings them to their knees.
1000likes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
hakeem4:
Sitting in Church makes no one a Christian anymore than sitting in a garage will make him a Car.

No one, I repeat no human being can encounter the Divine Love of Christ and turn against Him. Na lie.

If you think it's not true, ask a very renown atheist here, like Johnnydon22 to tell you his epiphany. l mean the encounter he had that led to him receiving Christ into his life. How he discovered later that Christ does not exist. Then watch what happens.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

They were never Christians. Just because one was born into a supposed Christian home doesn't mean the person is a Christian.

Christianity entails being born again. As long as they were never born again in the sense of it, then you can't say they were Christians. They were just pseudo-christians who got fed up of acting fake, so they chose to become real by being atheists.
Suffice me to add that, if God will beam His Spiritual Light into the spiritual background of every atheist here in Nairaland, we'll find their ancestors or parents worshipping demons.

Atheists are demon possessed people. Who knows know.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:

You live in Nigeria...

Have you been to Reedit? I believe it is not a Nigerian platform. Do they attack Islam and New Age there?

Even the New Age, and Islam, their war is against Christianity. You'll hardly hear islam speak against New Age or Homosexuals speak against New Age.

All of them, Atheists, Homosexuals, Satanists, New Age= Hinduism, Buddhism and their subsidiaries like Eckanker, Grail Message and others. Their headache is Christianity.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:
Nope, not all christians share the same beliefs/doctrines.
So which group of Christian Sec those atheists doesn't speak against? Oh wait!!! Catholicism right? because most Catholic Priests do not believe in God, else they won't be in Church and defile kids or worship satan.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Robynwelo1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dumb thread. I used to be a Christian, now an atheist. Should I disturb the Muslims, when I only know little about Islam? If I was a Muslim turned atheist, my major focus would be on Islam, No?

PS: not all atheist are anti-theist or against Christianity. Some simply do not care.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by francis247(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Because you can only work with what you know, with what's familiar to you and not the other way around. There are those who mainly attack other religions from which they came out as atheists but their number is very infinitesimal as far as this part of the world is concerned plus Christianity is the most popular religion in most westernized societies worldwide.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by francis247(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Robynwelo1:
Dumb thread. I used to be a Christian, now an atheist. Should I disturb the Muslims, when I only know little about Islam? If I was a Muslim turned atheist, my major focus would be on Islam, No?

PS: not all atheist are anti-theist or against Christianity. Some simply do not care.

Exactly my point.
Though all atheists are anti-theists going by the dictionary definition of the word atheism. Those that don't care are agnostics.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Robynwelo1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
francis247:
Exactly my point.
Though all atheists are anti-theists going by the dictionary definition of the word atheism. Those that don't care are agnostics.

Yeah, some atheist are not anti-theist in the sense that they don't believe, but they are not against religion.
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by Anas09: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You used to be Christian. As in, you were born in a Christian society so you tagged along to Church, or you actually encountered Christ, decided, "From this day henceforth, all i have ever done, i'll do them no more", but in the course of your Christian work/walk, you discovered there was no God?
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Robynwelo1:

if you know more about Christianity and know nothing about Islam, then shouldn't you find out more about Islam before you come to the conclusion that God does not exist ? my lady, you have said nothing here, or, did nairaland moderator ban you from Google ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by rhektor(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

You used to be Christian. As in, you were born in a Christian society so you tagged along to Church, or you actually encountered Christ, decided, "From this day henceforth, all i have ever done, i'll do them no more", but in the course of your Christian work/walk, you discovered there was no God?

Sister, that line is an expired sentence nairaland atheists use. "I use to be Christian but now an atheist" an example HardMirror the double lying mirror. They seem not to know the difference between being born into a Christian family and being a Christian. Stop wasting your time on these good for nothing liars
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by HardMirror(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2018
rhektor:

Sister, that line is an expired sentence nairaland atheists use. "I use to be Christian but now an atheist" an example HardMirror the double lying mirror. They seem not to know the difference between being born into a Christian family and being a Christian. Stop wasting your time on these good for nothing liars
funny thing is you aint a christian. Let the Christians speak
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by HardMirror(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

madam when christians are talking, please shvt the fvck up. You christian wanabes make the loudest noise
Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by HardMirror(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2018
obonujoker:

because that is what you want to believe. You have already concluded that your own religion is special, so you believe it is being specially attacked because it is special. You opened this thread so that other christians like you could come and romance with you on how special you all are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? by alBHAGDADI: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You were never a christian. perhaps you were just born into a Christian home. A Christian is someone who has been born of water and spirit and is no more of flesh. Your flesh can change but your spirit cannot. As long as you claim to be an atheist now, it means your spirit was never reborn into Christianity. You just remained the way you were from birth. So don't say you use to be Christian because you never were. You simply got tired of faking Christianity, and so you came out in your true colors of atheism.

The reason why you attack Christianity is because it is the only religion that convicts you of your sins which you don't want to do away with. That's why you hate it so much to the point of attacking it while Islam that beheads and Bombs people is allowed to slide and grow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Why We Transferred Father Mbaka — Catholic Church (2016) / Benefits Of Christmas Celebration / Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.