Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Heaven (646 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Heaven by eglives(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
Making Heaven to many of us is harder than JAMB.I want to help as many of us who do not yet know exactly how it all works.It begins with one vital step: accepting the death and resurrection of Jesus on your behalf and confessing His lordship over your life(Romans 10:9,10).What happens next can be termed "instantaneous rebirth".This is the foundation of the christian life and this alone can take any man to heaven.I'll explain the reason as we progress (to be continued)
Re: How To Make Heaven by Jenwitemi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
Thank you for this new information, mate. I don't think anybody ever heard this useful info before. Amazing! undecided
eglives:

Making Heaven to many of us is harder than JAMB.I want to help as many of us who do not yet know exactly how it all works.[b]It begins with one vital step: accepting the death and resurrection of Jesus on your behalf and confessing His lordship over your life(Romans 10:9,10).What happens next can be termed "instantaneous rebirth".[/b]This is the foundation of the christian life and this alone can take any man to heaven.I'll explain the reason as we progress (to be continued)

Re: How To Make Heaven by ugo2u(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2010
to make heaven one just has to accept Jesus by confessing him as lord and saviour, but its not a done deal, even though no one can ever seperate us from the father, we can remove ourselves from heaven's list thru unforgiveness and apostacy. but thank God for his Love for us.
Re: How To Make Heaven by eglives(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
(pls get a bible close to you or log on to www.blueletterbible.net as you read)
Yes Apostacy and unforgiveness can ruin a person's salvation but only after the person has received knowledge of the truth of God's love(Heb 10:26,II Peter 2:20).
But the good news is that as God's offsprings, the Divine nature in us propels us towards doing right rather than towards apostacy or unforgiveness.(phillipians 2:13,Ezekiel 36:25-27, II corinthians 5:14, I john 3:9)
Is'nt this just awesome! We dont need to worry about apostacy or unforgiveness because the Divine nature in us will always lead us into Godliness!
Oh how i love this truth that God gives us the desire,knowledge,faith & power to do His will.All we need to do is follow our convictions & desires.
Now i'm sure some of us are thinking, "if it's this easy, how come christians still sin?"okay.
Firstly, as new creations in christ Jesus, there is no sin in us.Jesus as our representative, took our nature of guilt that resulted from Adam's fall and paid for it with His blood.Then the bible says we were raised, quickened & recreated together with Him & we became members of His body by that resurrection(ephesians 2:4-10, colossians 2:12-13,I corinthians 12:12,13, romans 12 :4&5).so God removed our evil nature and replaced it with His own Divine nature.All these took place 2000 years ago and becomes a reality in us when we believe,understand and confess its contents.
Secondly,being able to express our new nature is not automatic.Before we came into christ, we not only had the devil's nature, we had the consciousness, beliefs, thoughts & habits that pertain to such nature.Now
that we are in christ, we need to "install" the consciousness, beliefs, & thoughts that pertain to our new nature.In other words although we have the Divine nature now, we still carry most of the old consciousness.
This is the reason a born-again Spirit filled christian can still sin.But thank God we have the perfect solution:the word of God which reveals our identity & contents in christ.As we meditate upon & ingest God's words into our hearts with understanding, all our negative beliefs & consciousness will be replaced by the right ones and our life-styles will increasingly correspond with our new identity.The bible calls it a "transformation" among other things(romans 12:2, II corinth. 3:18, ephe. 4:13-15,23, coloss 3:10, philemon 1:6).from the above scriptures you'll find that God's plan is for us to be filled with the knowledge & consciousness of christ such that it will become impossible for us to sin.In fact thats the only difference between us and Jesus:the consciousness factor.Open to ephesians 4:15 & 5:26, 27 to further convince yourself of this great plan.May the scriptures come alive in our hearts in Jesus name amen
Re: How To Make Heaven by mrcastool: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
i want to fellowship with Jesus, but i look at females lustfuly, i even masturbate, i want to stop but i cant it feels too good.
p.s please dont say something like "just stop doing it", tell me something that will realy help
Re: How To Make Heaven by smallman1: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
is that all?, so even if you accept jesus as your lord and savior but you go on sinning you will still make heaven?. the bible makes it clear that anyone who endures to the end is the one that will be saved.

luv,
small man.
Re: How To Make Heaven by manmustwac(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
So if i do all fo the above is there anyway i will get confirmation that i will make Heaven before i die?
Re: How To Make Heaven by eglives(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2010
mrcastool, pls read through my new post again.the answer is there.bless you

(1) (Reply)

Muslims,is Abortion Permitted In Islam?help Pls. / Is It True That Islam Allows / Will The World End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.