Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Off Topic Talk - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Off Topic Talk (8703 Views)

Off Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off Topic Talk by DezVienna(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
rokiatu:

but you used to understands me when you were Dez'Vienna

You Dirt Girl, you are out your mind. She ain't me, and I ain't her. I don't give a damn if my picture ain't me, I'm not ashamed where I won't come back. So why don't find something to do and something else to talk about, or take a ride of fuzucking zebra or some $hit.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
DezVienna:

You Dirt Girl, you are out your mind. She ain't me, and I ain't her. I don't give a damn if my picture ain't me, I'm not ashamed where I won't come back. So why don't find something to do and something else to talk about, or take a ride of fuzucking zebra or some $hit.
hahahahahahahahahaha oh lord. Now get this in your skull, I don't care whether you are the most beautiful woman
in the world, or the most ugliest (The way you look wouldn't affect me in any way) But try to at least be honest with
yourself. Why lie?
Re: Off Topic Talk by steve49ja(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
**Walks in and grabs a sit. . .Enjoying the show**
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
steve49ja:

**roky, take d 'd' off. . shud be why lie. . .got ya back wink
LOL I'm sure DezVienna will thank you for that grin grin

Thanks for the correction though
Re: Off Topic Talk by steve49ja(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
wink
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
Naa I make my share of mistakes but unlike some people i am not afraid to admit it. wink
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
Why don't you all just kiss and make up? cheesy
Re: Off Topic Talk by yme1(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

Why don't you all just kiss and make up? cheesy
with this kind of insult
DezVienna:

she can go to hell and burn to the finest of all ashes
Re: Off Topic Talk by steve49ja(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
y me:

with this kind of insult she can go to hell and burn to the finest of all ashes

Runaway Iyawo, le nu eeee? shocked sad
Re: Off Topic Talk by yme1(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^^^honey, sweetie, my love, my ripe paw paw
why did you do this to me? cry cry
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Kissing and making up is not an insult. It is clearly forgiving one another for being the devils advocate.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
y me:

with this kind of insult she can go to hell and burn to the finest of all ashes

And so you know, you don't have a hell to throw anyone into, so please don't wish anyone there. I never did anything to you for you to doom to hell.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

And so you know, you don't have a hell to throw anyone into, so please don't wish anyone there. I never did anything to you for you to doom to hell.
Getting all worked up over nothing. Take chill pill.
Re: Off Topic Talk by mukina2: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
DezVienna:

You Dirt Girl, you are out your mind.  She ain't me, and I ain't her.  I don't give a damn if my picture ain't me, I'm not ashamed where I won't come back.  So why don't find something to do and something else to talk about, or take a ride of fuzucking zebra or some $hit.  
madam because you are afirst time offender you will be warned here, do not try bypassing the word filter again. its a bannable offence. > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228

if you want to cuss and fuss and attack posters take it out of here, this forum is governed by rules > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
rokiatu:

Why are you catching feelings

What is catching feelings. And if I am, so are you, and why is that?
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
I was offended by this one telling me to go to hell. WOULDN'T YOU! You guys are nuts on here.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
na wah ladies behave noww , roki wetin now
devo wetin do u 2 now abeg smile jare
y us , y dem grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
@vedren
helllllllllllllllllllllllo u gud
Re: Off Topic Talk by yme1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

so you have finally accepted you are the she huh undecided,because the hell tin wasn't meant for you but for you her.  nope i don't have a real hell but literally she should be there

Vedren:

I was offended by this one telling me to go to hell. WOULDN'T YOU! You guys are nuts on here.
if you see madness you go know am?
my friend go hide yourself because there is no one you can intimidate here,atleast not me
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello, and how are you?  Yes, I am fine, but these girls are never satisfied it seems.  It doesn't matter what I say, they have a problem with it.  I think it possibly is a hate thing against African Americans.  At first, I didn't want to believe, but they way I am treated, it's becoming more obvious each posting.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
y me:

so you have finally accepted you are the she huh undecided,because the hell tin wasn't meant for you but for you her. nope i don't have a real hell but literally she should be there
if you see madness you go know am?
my friend go hide yourself because there is no one you can intimidate here,atleast not me
I'll just have to pray for you. Here you go again with this I'm her, she's me thing. What is wrong with you? It makes me question your educational level. I said, leave me alone about that, or I will report the harrassment.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Cheiii: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
Cheiii

This is no games forum

I took on my heels---_____

Set gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
You put my quote on the same line as telling her to go to hell.  How was I supposed to know who you're talking to?
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

Pweh got ya. I'm pretty sure Y me were referring to Vienna.

why the outburst? If you really an't her then why the anger?
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
rokiatu:

Pweh got ya. I'm pretty sure Y me was referring to Vienna.

why the outburst? If you really an't her then why the anger?

If I'm really not her, then why the anger? Read up top, that's all I'll say. Again, I won't entertain you. Instead, report you- AGAIN!
Re: Off Topic Talk by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
vedren , lets go for a drink in d bar section jare , liv dis jealous gals alone , and if u can report dem 1million times grin grin grin grin grin grin
@yme
cool down wetin again , i don warn u tire
i go vex now, if i enter dis laptop slap u walai u spell ur name upside-down ]
yeye pikin , stop pickin on my frienddd oo ooo
onidi kekereb bi asala tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Off Topic Talk by yme1(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

I'll just have to pray for you. Here you go again with this I'm her, she's me thing. What is wrong with you? It makes me question your educational level. I said, leave me alone about that, or I will report the harrassment.
it is said A SINNER RUNNETH WHEN NO ONE PURSUES
you said we should hug and make up i replied saying with the insult she just typed she can go to hell
now how the heck did that apply to you?
i still stand my ground vedren/DezVienna is the same person because you confirm that at every post you make dear
them nor tell you say i be illetrate,so stay clear babe cause i dey chop bottle
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
grin cheesy grin cheesy Yes, I have, and I will as long as I am harrassed. Jesus, what did this girl do to them? grin
Re: Off Topic Talk by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Rokia
please let it go ok? kiss kiss
Re: Off Topic Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

If I'm really not her, then why the anger? Read up top, that's all I'll say. Again, I won't entertain you. Instead, report you- AGAIN!
wow now I'm scared cry cry cry cry

Try a new line PLEASE! This line is now boringgggggggggggggg.
Re: Off Topic Talk by mukina2: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

grin cheesy grin cheesy Yes, I have, and I will as long as I am harrassed. Jesus, what did this girl do to them? grin

stop inciting people and then you claim being the victim.
Re: Off Topic Talk by Vedren(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
y me:

it is said A SINNER RUNNETH WHEN NO ONE PURSUES
you said we should hug and make up i replied saying with the insult she just typed she can go to hell
now how the heck did that apply to you?
i still stand my ground vedren/DezVienna is the same person because you confirm that at every post you make dear
them nor tell you say i be illetrate,so stay clear babe cause i dey chop bottle

That is fine.  You can stand your ground, soldier.  As long as you don't harrass me with it, I won't report you.
Re: Off Topic Talk by yme1(f): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

vedren , lets go for a drink in d bar section jare , liv dis jealous gals alone , and if u can report dem 1million times grin grin grin grin grin grin
@yme
cool down wetin again , i don warn u tire
i go vex now, if i enter dis laptop slap u walai u spell your name upside-down ]
yeye pikin , stop pickin on my frienddd oo ooo
onidi kekereb bi asala tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
oya you take for a drink and i promise no more insult tongue
slap me ke my computer is covered with the blood of slap so no hand can get to me tongue tongue cheesy

Vedren:

That is fine.  You can stand your ground, soldier.  As long as you don't harrass me with it, I won't report you.
report me ke, say i kill person.my frd go baf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To The Person Above You / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land / Re: 3words Per Post: Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.