Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Whats Wrong With Marijuana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats Wrong With Marijuana (4374 Views)

Please.anyone With Idea Of Whats Wrong With Me / 10 Diseases You Didn’t Know Are Treated With Marijuana / 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Marijuana by collins123(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Nearly three-quarters-of-a-century after it was made illegal; half-a-century after it was proven to be practically harmless - why is it still a crime to possess and smoke marijuana?

Here is a list of ten famous people who died as a result of nicotine abuse:

Humphrey Bogart
Edward R. Murrow
Nat King Cole
George Harrison
John Huston
Noel Coward
Betty Grable
Walt Disney
Gary Cooper
Peter Jennings

Here is another list. Ten famous people who died from alcoholism:

Billie Holiday
Jack Kerouac
Truman Capote
Lorenz Hart
Veronica Lake
Bix Beiderbecke
Montgomery Clift
Dylan Thomas
John Barrymore
Errol Flynn

Now I'm going to ask you to name for me one celebrity who has died from too much grass.

Go on, I'm waiting,

Couldn't do it, could you? Don't feel bad. Neither could I. Not only am I not aware of anyone ever dying in that manner, I am not aware of it happening in all recorded human history. If someone can come up with one example I'll shut up forever on the subject. Is it a "gateway drug" as they never tire of reminding us? Yeah, it probably is. But so is Pabst Blue Ribbon. Also, ciggies and booze have absolutely no medicinal value. Marijuana has. Think about it.

Do I advocate its use? I don't. I haven't smoked pot in over twenty years and have no intention to take up the habit again any time soon. But at the dawn of the second decade of the twenty-first century the question is screaming to be asked: Why are we still having this stupid conversation?

Re: Whats Wrong With Marijuana by dickt1(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2010
amazing old women
Re: Whats Wrong With Marijuana by iice(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Coz some people be trippin on that ish.
Re: Whats Wrong With Marijuana by InkedNerd(f): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
Whats wrong with marijuana? I'll tell you what's wrong with it-- NOTHING. People are just making a fuss over nothing.
Re: Whats Wrong With Marijuana by blapo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
If you want to know what is wrong with Marijuana, take a very close look at those two old women,
Re: Whats Wrong With Marijuana by collins123(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2010
Oh my God. Can't fuckin stop laughing!

(1) (Reply)

All Trado-medical Practitioners,talk About Your Herbal Products Here. / 5 Fibroid Shrinking Foods For Nigerian Women / Botcho Cream & Yodi Pills-breast.hips And Bums Enlargement Tel+27616383496

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.