Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

(photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome (1031 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Abjay97(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
The dedication of the Dunamis Gospel Church Glory Dome- The lord's Garden in Abuja took place today 24th November with various dignitaries in attendance. Who can you spot?

https://www./2018/11/photos-dignitaries-at-dedication-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Abjay97(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
More Dignitaries

Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Abjay97(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
More..

Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by jeffizy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Can you be gracious to share the picture of the church being commissioned, Since that is the purpose of the August visitors there.
Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Abjay97(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
more

Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by tempex88(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wow....
Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Abjay97(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
jeffizy:
Can you be gracious to share the picture of the church being commissioned, Since that is the purpose of the August visitors there.
kk

1 Like

Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by Donexy16(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Men of influence and affluence. Too much money and power in one building
Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by daveP(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'm even afraid sef.

Now I know how the Disciples of Jesus felt during the Olivet Discourse. Must have sounded Crazy when he said not one stone.....

This building is magnificent. Hmm.

I can't even say what I want to say again. Congrats Dunamis.
Re: (photos) Dignitaries At The Dedication Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Glory Dome by spongeisback: 4:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they all looked alike. No questions now what happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures looked from pig to man and from man to pig and from pig to man again but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Animal farm:George Orwell.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? / I Need Prayer Warriors / WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.