Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target (17889 Views)

Is It A Goal Or Offside? / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / Is This Goal Or Not.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by orangemen: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
chidicris why cant you change your name to "chidicris1" or "chidicrisbanned" instead of this orange man nonsense

@12large,
u are a modern day monkey.
what has name changing has to do with the topic? i have decided to use this name to enable me be on my toes for name changing.
why did the moderator ban me? the moderator left all the mad ppl on this forum even u and ban me.
well the good news is, the more the ban me, the more i create new ids a slong as i like nairaland.
fortunately, it does not cost me anything to register 1000 ids
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by 12large: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
boy am on your team and ur insulting me u are real funny
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Ranoscky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ahn ahn?? shocked Chidichris na ur NL id be Orangemen now? undecided moderator ban u? undecided y now, wetin happen? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by orangemen: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ahn ahn?? Shocked Chidichris na your NL id be Orangemen now? Undecided moderator ban u? Undecided y now, wetin happen?

@Ranoscky,
oh my brother, na one monkey tell me shut up and i told him, same to his parents. i think that same monkey reported me and the moderator said he ban me for abuse of parents.
abeg, if a member who is a parent is insulted, will that not mean insulting a parent? i told the moderator to ban the monkey that insulted me bcs am a parent too but u know the problem of selective justice.
well, it costs nothing to get a new id just that i am not comfortable with this new id.
i am in talks with stakeholders and my family members on changing this name and when that is done, i will still let the whole house know.
as for the moderator who banned me, i will reserve my comments.
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Ranoscky(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2010
^
Na wa o, dis is injustice abeg!

Moderators, pls i guess it's tym for "we" all to know dat dis is a public site, n so many people get insulted, buh how do "we" (NLers) know if does dat we insult r parents/non-parents? Or doz dat insult us, how r dey sure dat does dat dey insult R not parents? Do we know eachother before? NO! Have we ever met before? NO! How come a NLer insulted his fellow NLer, n when s/he was also insulted n reported d case, d accuser was banned? How R "we" sure dat d accuser is not a parent? Pls let's set our mind's straight n do things accordinly d way it's surpose to be, Thanx!
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by 12large: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
chidicris you should have been banned longed ago from here. imagine someone open a topic the first thing u start talking about is how stupid the person linage is, how crazy the person father and mother is u even went far to ask the most stupid question i have heard this year. "be honest if they ask your father between you or mikel who would he pick". what kind of nonsense is that because mikel has money at least is good hat they banned ur id
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by orangemen: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
chidicris you should have been banned longed ago from here. imagine someone open a topic the first thing u start talking about is how silly the person linage is, how crazy the person father and mother is u even went far to ask the most silly question i have heard this year. "be honest if they ask your father between you or mikel who would he pick". what kind of nonsense is that because mikel has money at least is good hat they banned your id

@12large,
what does it take to create a new id? do u know that i can get 1000 ids a day if i want?
if u want to solve any problem very well, u must trace it to its roots. in my place, when a child behaves like an animal, ppl will immediately look towards the parents.
there is a saying; LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.
most times when i look back to my family and how we were brought up, i find it difficult to believe some of us here have parents and if they do, i just wonder the kind of parents they have.
i find it difficult to withdraw certain comments. there things that i do and when i have a second chance, i will like to do that over and over again.
i wish there is a way they can even ban me from associating with saddists, wicked and greedy fools like many of u here.
have u ever asked urself one day, how useful are u to urself, ur parents, ur community, state not to talk of nigeria.
mikel is a star, an ambassadore, a legal person and more over, he is rich so wat?
tell the moderators to even ban this id because i am not comfortable in it.
why do u think i opened it and still make everyone to know that i am the one.
i commented on a thread topic, and someone directly insulted me. ha, nothing will stop me from insulting ur parents as long as i am sure that u are not my mate and there is a possibility that i am of the same age with ur parents.
i don't care how many times i will be banned.
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by neosmyt(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2012
he has improved...
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by MrMac10(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alas John Mikel obi has scored a Goal All thanks to Allah
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mikel has scored a goal. this thread was created years ago when i never had the knowledge that nairaland exist.2004? unbelievable
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Ngodigha: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
2010 it was created.
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
wao,the comments here are very insightful.
its over 5 yrs nw,Mikel keeps waxing stronger in DMF.
he is better now.
Re: Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.