Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) (43781 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Slayers and Delusional Queens,
Life is the consequence of a series of choices you make. If you make good choices, you wont have a bad life. If you make bad choices, you cant have a good life. Take as long as you need to make your decisions. Dont be rushed, because you’ll live with the consequence- reno

#Richdadnuggets
Gbam cool

Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by adetayo234: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2018
stasius:

Did you read she died from complications of plastic surgery or complications of anesthesia

Nyenụ! ụ Nyenụ! Nyenụnyen Nyenụ!!!

She wouldn't have needed the anaesthesia if she didn't go for the plastic surgery
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2018
vanity upon vanity nd all is vanity
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by themanderon: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Another one bites the dust. The devil is just having a field day plucking up the children of this generation like apples.
She was not happy the way she was made and its not as if she wanted to correct breathing problems no, she needed a longer pointier nose and now the whole thing will go to dust.
The way people now run after ephemeral and mundane things in this generation of ours is appalling.
Men have truly become lovers of themselves.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2018
safarigirl:
.....accoding to your doctrine

Some Christian doctrines don't believe in tithe, but many are still paying it.

Let people believe what they wish. There are many types of Christians in this world, each eith their own doctrines that they can back up with Bible teachings, so, just move on.

Ur beauty caught my attention not your post! U re such an embodiment of beauty! Can I know you more?
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2018
SaddamHussein:

Care to share Bible passages where rapture was mentioned?

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Luke 17:34-37 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 3:10 - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Matthew 24:29-31 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Daniel 12:1-2 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Matthew 24:31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Revelation 20:2-5 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

1 Thessalonians 5:2 - For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 17:34 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Kindly respond with Bible passages on purgatory.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
JoannaSedley:

Purgatory is an over flogged issues just like heaven, hell and tithe ......even the existence of a God.
Open a thread on the topic and have at it.

Just leave us to commiserate with the family of a dead slay mama.
Thank you
Atheists and their dumb ways of jumping into discourses and wanting to let the world know they don't believe in God. Funny.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Other girls should continue from where she stops.

If that nose is not beautiful enough, men would not want to have sex with you.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by JoannaSedley(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

Atheists and their dumb ways of jumping into discourses and wanting to let the world know they don't believe in God. Funny.
embarassed The joke is on you.
You jump and I jumped.....since your are bereft of ideas regarding the discourse, you had to do what your ilks are known for.......insults.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
axcerin:
A Dallas woman who was on life support after receiving a cheap nose job in a Mexico hospital in October died on Saturday, her family said.

Laura Avila, originally from El Paso but now living in Dallas, went to “Rhinocenter” surgery center in Cuidad Juarez on Oct. 30 to have work done on her nose, according to the family’s GoFundMe.

She never woke up.

“Without knowledge to her fiancé, Laura suffered a cardiac arrest for four minutes,” the GoFundMe said. “She was then placed into a medically induced coma to prevent further damage to her brain that was caused by the complications she experienced during anesthesia.”

On Saturday, her sister, Angie Avila, said her sister died at 8:30 Saturday morning after being in a coma for nearly a month.

“My heart aches, and I truly don’t know how or if I’ll ever overcome this pain,” Angie Avila wrote in a Facebook post.

After receiving the botched surgery in October, Laura Avila spent six days in an Intensive Care Unit in Mexico before being transferred to a hospital in El Paso. She was having seizures due to brain damage.

Only after Avila’s family paid the hospital bill in full in Mexico did her doctors grant her transfer to a hospital in El Paso, her family said on GoFundMe. They hired lawyers in Juarez to get Laura’s full medical records.

The family’s fundraiser for Avila had raised about $80,000 of its $150,000 goal as of Saturday afternoon. The family said $25,000 in medical costs was incurred in Juarez and the entire family has missed work for weeks to be with Avila.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/month-long-coma-woman-dies-cheap-nose-job-mexico

c hospital equipment?she die with her Toto?
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
axcerin:
SEE ALL HER BEAUTIFUL PICTURES HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/month-long-coma-woman-dies-cheap-nose-job-mexico
humans dont allow anybody to tel u dat u r ugly.dont live to pleas others. look at dis beautiful woman the world has deceived her.but her ignorance is legendary
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by gidjah(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thought this only happens In Africa (Nigeria )?
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
ifyalways:
She can now smell the coffee and slay in peace from the other side.

With all the make up tricks, fake wearable hips/nyash and push-up bras etc in the market, women who are so bothered about their looks have no business going under the knife especially when they can not afford it.

You believe in life after death?
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Denique(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
arantess:

No such thing as purgatory

His point exactly. Read btw the lines to get his message.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Miggs(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahn:
So you mean to tell me this woman didn't think she was beautiful enough? undecided
You have no idea how mind-boggling insecure women are
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family should book a mass for her so that she will not be punished so much in purgatory.

I'm sure St. Anthony of Padua will make sure she gets into heaven because this is his spec.
. FAKE DOCTRINE FROM THE PIT OF HELL, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER OFFER TO THE DEAD WILL MAKE THE DESTINATION OF THE DEAD CHANGE, IF THE DEAD LIVED A HOLY LIFE HIS OR HER PORTION IS HEAVEN IF LEAVED A SINFUL LIFE, HELL FIRE AWAIT SUCH. MIND YOU IT IS APPOINTED UNTO A MAN ONCE O DEI AND AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT, MIND YOU NO AMOUNT OF MASS CONDUCTED AFTER THE DEATH IF A SINNER IS CAPABLE OF BUYING BACK HE SOUL OF THAT LOST SINNER.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family should book a mass for her so that she will not be punished so much in purgatory.

I'm sure St. Anthony of Padua will make sure she gets into heaven because this is his spec.
. FAKE DOCTRINE FROM THE PIT OF HELL, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER OFFER TO THE DEAD WILL MAKE THE DESTINATION OF THE DEAD CHANGE, IF THE DEAD LIVED A HOLY LIFE HIS OR HER PORTION IS HEAVEN IF LEAVED A SINFUL LIFE, HELL FIRE AWAIT SUCH. MIND YOU IT IS APPOINTED UNTO A MAN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT, MIND YOU NO AMOUNT OF MASS CONDUCTED AFTER THE DEATH IF A SINNER IS CAPABLE OF BUYING BACK HE SOUL OF THAT LOST SINNER.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Miggs:
You have no idea how mind-boggling insecure women are

E tire me bro
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Mpanyi: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Clap for yourself, the man who knows virtually everything, who at end of the day knows nothing. From the look of things you far sabi pass your forefathers. Oversabi no go kee you!
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by jayextra(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hanti so las las as u fyn reach lah Nose Job kee u....am still wondering how u wee explain to God.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by mozek24: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
axcerin:
SEE ALL HER BEAUTIFUL PICTURES HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/month-long-coma-woman-dies-cheap-nose-job-mexico

I don't see anything wrong with this nose
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
I hope other wicked and foolish people will learn a lesson from this so that they will not waste their lives which God graciously gave them and be pleased with God's beauty which He has given them so that they may not die shamefully, foolishly and painfully, so that when people are remembering foolish people they will be good examples to come to mind. Godliness and contentment is a great gain. The Devil has destroyed that foolish one and looking for more to destroy.
And don't let those satanic doctors deceive into wanting to destroy the God-given beauty and life that God gave you.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
arantess:

No such thing as purgatory

Let us believe what we want, and mind your own business.how is that difficult?
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. FAKE DOCTRINE FROM THE PIT OF HELL, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER OFFER TO THE DEAD WILL MAKE THE DESTINATION OF THE DEAD CHANGE, IF THE DEAD LIVED A HOLY LIFE HIS OR HER PORTION IS HEAVEN IF LEAVED A SINFUL LIFE, HELL FIRE AWAIT SUCH. MIND YOU IT IS APPOINTED UNTO A MAN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT, MIND YOU NO AMOUNT OF MASS CONDUCTED AFTER THE DEATH IF A SINNER IS CAPABLE OF BUYING BACK HE SOUL OF THAT LOST SINNER.

Have you died before? If no,why then do you talk as if God gave you the manual of heaven and hell? Nobody is telling you to change your believe so stop telling others what to do.
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by arnold123: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2018
axcerin:
A Dallas woman who was on life support after receiving a cheap nose job in a Mexico hospital in October died on Saturday, her family said.

Laura Avila, originally from El Paso but now living in Dallas, went to “Rhinocenter” surgery center in Cuidad Juarez on Oct. 30 to have work done on her nose, according to the family’s GoFundMe.

She never woke up.

“Without knowledge to her fiancé, Laura suffered a cardiac arrest for four minutes,” the GoFundMe said. “She was then placed into a medically induced coma to prevent further damage to her brain that was caused by the complications she experienced during anesthesia.”

On Saturday, her sister, Angie Avila, said her sister died at 8:30 Saturday morning after being in a coma for nearly a month.

“My heart aches, and I truly don’t know how or if I’ll ever overcome this pain,” Angie Avila wrote in a Facebook post.

After receiving the botched surgery in October, Laura Avila spent six days in an Intensive Care Unit in Mexico before being transferred to a hospital in El Paso. She was having seizures due to brain damage.

Only after Avila’s family paid the hospital bill in full in Mexico did her doctors grant her transfer to a hospital in El Paso, her family said on GoFundMe. They hired lawyers in Juarez to get Laura’s full medical records.

The family’s fundraiser for Avila had raised about $80,000 of its $150,000 goal as of Saturday afternoon. The family said $25,000 in medical costs was incurred in Juarez and the entire family has missed work for weeks to be with Avila.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/month-long-coma-woman-dies-cheap-nose-job-mexico

my peniss died yesterday tooo
.......im so sad �
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Biscuits:
All to impress men, be the best you you can be, anyone not satisfied can go drink a bottle of Mexican rat poison, rest in peace pretty lady
Please unquote me in your previous post, or better still edit the comment. smiley
Re: After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Viking07:
Please unquote me in your previous post, or better still edit the comment. smiley

Which please? Why the rigmarole through different threads grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Explain This / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.