Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (26642 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by SKhanmi: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Satan. I need to hear his side of the story & learn how he plans his masterpiece schemes. Who else has the balls to rebel against....
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Phikom(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Moses...
Paul...
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
That would be David. I want to ask him the secret of his friendship with God.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by maximunimpact(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
That Delilah Samson's wife is my crush
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Franking: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mary Magdalene.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Franking: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
SKhanmi:
Satan. I need to hear his side of the story & learn how he plans his masterpiece schemes. Who else has the balls to rebel against....

There's always two sides to a story.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Esther the beauty Queen... She too fine no be Small!!!
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by mywells: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ecclesiastics
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
DonEd:
Jesu Kristi
they said man not GOD
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Molola91(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rachel...because she was suppose to be pick first by Jacob, but she was picked as second and she never had her happily ever after cos of death. cry
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by shegz1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Solomon
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by millionboi2: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lawrry:

The thief at Jesus right hand, I want him to explain how he was able to melt Jesus' heart , for Jesus to promise him paradise, with all his sins, I need that, I am a sinner.
are u a thief?
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Oruku: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
kapelvej:
OK, but if you like we can chat on Watsapp.
how do I apply Scandinavian scholarship?
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
dingbang:
King Solomon! I wonder how he was able to bang with over 700wives and still not collapse.

And Judas. To teach me the secrets of sales. Someone needs to hand over the dauran king to the Jews for crucifixion.!
solomon go teach me so many bedmatic tricks
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by fesse(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
I choose Queen Esther. This is because of her boldness, love for humanity, very passionate about the course of her people, determination, beauty and goal oriented attitude.

St John. He needs to explain the book of revelations.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by kajsa08: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cacawa2:
so you stil want to continue committing sin?
nope.
As an imperfect person that I am, I need to know how he was always in God's favor.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by noble2faith(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
folake4u:
Rahab the prostitute for helping the Isrselites spy over the walls of Jericho and saving them from death.

Such kindness! smiley
ewatomi
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by hipswrites(f): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Esther: She’ll teach me how to walk myself into the King’s heart.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Lucifer66(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Satan!!
I need to know what happened and why he did it.
The bible fails to tell us Satan's side of the whole matter.
That is if he's real at all.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by DannyTheBeloved: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jayhazard:

We're of the same mind to an extent. The difference is, the latter is scarcely a reality for me.
Alright, I admire your sincerity...
just like the way a normal relationship grows with acquisition
in the same way, the more time you spend with him in studying his word and praying, the more you would experience his reality
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Halleluyah71: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jacob and Esau -Roman 9
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by mrde(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eve, I will stop her from eating the apple. E get this chick I want see naked
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by dingbang(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Angelfrost:

As a good Christian, this shouldn't be funny but I laughed so hard, I nearly....hmm make I no talk sha
lol we dont have to be serious all times, sometimes we just have to add humour a lil. Let's leave Christianity out of it and laugh it off.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by alBHAGDADI: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
latexxbro:
Let's say you have a chance to spend one day with one Bible character, who would you gladly choose maybe because of a reason and maybe you can also state your reasons for choosing him/her.

Mine should be Elijah or King Solomon but since its only one person required, then I will gladly choose Elijah.

Reason.. How can a man command Fire and also fly up to heaven without dying with that level of closeness to God. Seriously I would really love to spend a day with him.
Let's hear your thoughts.
Happy sunday.
Hope it won't be the day Jezebel threatened him and he was afraid. If it should be that day, you might runaway and beg for another Bible character.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I think He is God according to the words used in describing him; he wasnt given birth to, he never died, he had no family, priest of peace, etc, i dont think such words could have been used for a human.
The first Melchizedek was a man whom Abraham gave the 10% of his war spoil to which gave birth to the origin of the 10% for tithes. He was the king of Salem and was appointed priest by God himself(the Salem later turns out to be the area where the city of Jerusalem was founded according to historians).
The sect Melchizedek is Jesus Christ. The psalmist prophesied that Jesus will be a priest in the manner of Melchizedek (that is to say he will combine priestly and kingship duties like the first Melchizedek) the apostle Paul later identify Jesus as the one the prophesy was all about. Gen14:18, psalm 110:4 Hebrew 5:10, 6:20. Hebrew 7:1-17.
The first Melchizedek is a an ancient king who was appointed priest by God in the days of Abraham while Jesus was refers to as another Melchizedek because of his role as king and priest.
The word Salem(the king city) means peace that is why he was called priest of peace
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by DavSagacity(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Earthbound:
Two characters. 1. Solomon. There's just so much he could teach me.
2. Delilah. Babe's got some maaaad p***y game.
U no well bros...!!,lolzzzzzzz
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by HZNjnr(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mary is no longer a virgin....

SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...
she think say she fit just come and go and nobody go fvck her punna
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Burshh: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Joseph the Prime Minister
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nature8(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
King Solomon
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by evansfo(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Esther,i love her courage****
crylatex kiss kiss kissxbro post=73 cry kiss284746:
Let's say you have a chance to spend one day with one Bible character, who would you gladly choose maybe because of a reason and maybe you can also state your reasons for choosing him/her.

Mine should be Elijah or King Solomon but since its only one person required, then I will gladly choose Elijah.

Reason.. How can a man command Fire and also fly up to heaven without dying with that level of closeness to God. Seriously I would really love to spend a day with him.
Let's hear your thoughts.
Happy sunday.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by BabaCommander: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

stop deceiving ya self... vanity and he was busy Chopping not 1, not 10, not 500 but 1000 KPEKUS ...

if that is ur definition of vanity, then I will be a slave to it

grin grin grin cheesy
You need Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.