Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela (4478 Views)

Why Nelson Mandela Divorced Winnie; The True Story / Rihanna Wishes Nelson Mandela Dead (see Tweets) / Thuli Sithole The African Beauty With Pa Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TEjFMJnU2UI/AAAAAAAAf8A/CiuQq9A60Lg/s400/winnie-and-nelson-wedding-shot-e1279808011810.jpg[/img]

Winnie and Nelson Mandel on their wedding day in 1958.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TEjFPYD5pGI/AAAAAAAAf8I/wF9w4xPKcYQ/s400/winnie-and-nelson-mandela-e1279807864582.jpg[/img]

Jennifer Hudson and Terrence Howard as Winnie and Nelson Mandela in the upcoming biopic, Winnie,
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
SOMETHING DOESN'T QUITE FIT

I didn't know nelson mandela was fair in his younger days was he undecided
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Travelista(f): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
nellaluv:

SOMETHING DOESN'T QUITE FIT

I didn't know nelson mandela was fair in his younger days was he undecided

Not Terrence Howard fair! I'm sorry but Jennifer looks lipsrsealed in that profile picture; they did so Winnie wrong and really upgraded Nelson in this biopic. I hope they talk about how Winnie was sexing those young men otherwise I'm not going to pay to watch this.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by tpiah: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2010
hmm.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 4:07am On Jul 28, 2010
winnie was getting cougar loving?

mandela old barber needs to be flogged if he is still alive.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 28, 2010
Flogged??
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2010
bawomolo:

winnie was getting cougar loving?

mandela old barber needs to be flogged if he is still alive.

winnie got up to all sorts of really nasty sh-it while mandela was behind bars - which is why one of the first items on the agenda after his release was a divorce
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Okijajuju1(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2010
Winnie was a freak!!

She just couldnt be all by her alone without Nelson. It wasnt as if Nelson was allowed conjugal visits. grin

Ask for the choice of characters, I say they really messed Winnie up.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2010
Who are these ppl?
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi

James Seipei (1974–1988), also known as Stompie Moeketsi, was a teenage African National Congress (ANC) activist from Parys in South Africa. He was kidnapped and murdered on 29 December 1988 by members of Winnie Mandela's bodyguards, known as the Mandela United football club.

Moeketsi joined the street uprising against apartheid in the mid 1980s at age ten, and soon took on a leading role. He became the country's youngest political detainee when he spent his 12th birthday in jail without trial. At the age of 13 he was expelled from school.[1]
[edit] Murder

Moeketsi was kidnapped on 29 December 1988 after a school rally, accused of being a police informer and murdered at the age of 14. His body was found in Soweto with his throat slit. Jerry Richardson, one of Winnie Mandela's bodyguards, was convicted of the murder. He claimed that she had ordered him to abduct four young men from Soweto, of whom Stompie was the youngest. The four were severely beaten and Stompie's body was later recovered by the police.[1]

In 1991, Winnie Mandela was convicted of kidnapping and being an accessory to assault,[2] but her six-year jail sentence was reduced to a fine and a 2 year suspended sentence on appeal.

This incident became a cause célèbre for the apartheid government and opponents of the ANC, and Winnie Mandela's iconic status was dealt a heavy blow.

Appearing before the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in 1997, she said allegations that she was involved in at least 18 human rights abuses including eight murders were "ridiculous" and claimed that her main accuser, former comrade Katiza Cebekhulu, was a former "mental patient" and his allegations against her were "hallucinations".[3]

just one of winnie's long stories
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by blackcat1: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
Am not happy with Jennifer acting as Winnie what happened to Gabrielle Union acting as Winnie?
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
blackcat1:

Am not happy with Jennifer acting as Winnie what happened to Gabrielle Union acting as Winnie?
what about Genevieve nnaji grin tongue , i kid, Jenifer hudson is aiight, she's lipsrsealed without makeup on.

Winnie mandela was a controversial activists, she was never a first lady yet she's popular. I will like to watch the movie sha cheesy
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nakele(f): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
@nellaluv, if u not happy about jen, thats ur problem cos the movie continues,,,,,,,,,bleeep bleeeep
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by tpiah: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
jennifer looks like the older winnie, not the younger one.

anyway, we'll see. Cant judge the entire movie solely by one screenshot.

mandela was very light in his younger days- he looks khoisan.

terrence looks whitish [long jaw], unlike mandela who has wider cheekbones.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
nellaluv:

what about Genevieve nnaji grin tongue , i kid, Jenifer hudson is aiight, she's lipsrsealed without makeup on.

Winnie mandela was a controversial activists, she was never a first lady yet she's popular. I will like to watch the movie sha cheesy

She's lost so much weight, she's almost unrecognisable.
I think it was aptly cast though.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
guys take it easy on j hud.
she has a nice body now

i knew winnie was an area mama but i didn't know she had affairs
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
nellaluv:

waoh, that's Jenifer H?

My girl has lost a lot of weight shocked No wonder she's always in them Jenny Kregg commercial
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
I actually thought the actress was a transgendered. lipsrsealed
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by chiogo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
michelin89:

I actually thought the actress was a transgendered. lipsrsealed
*LMFAO!* grin

That hairstyle doesn't fit her at all. I personally think the weight loss looks good on her, at least on the Jenny Craig commercial on TV.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

She's lost so much weight, she's almost unrecognisable.
I think it was aptly cast though.

lol, true, i forget she used to be a p.h.a.t chic smiley , good for her
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
Oh well, I get the Nelson Mandela and Winnie part. . .

But what is Jennifer Hudson doing there?
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
mama-gee:

Really?

Are you blind?
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by philip0906(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^
grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
mama-gee:

Most stupid comment to end the day tongue

#okbye
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
I didn't even recognize Jennifer.

I mean i was like. . .is that a gay marriage? tongue
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
michelin89:

I didn't even recognize Jennifer.

I mean i was like. . .is that a gay marriage? tongue
That's the power of horse tail, baby

In addition, I think she looks better plus sized.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
She has an ugly smile.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by glorina: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2010
bawomolo:

guys take it easy on j hud.
she has a nice body now

i knew winnie was an area mama but i didn't know she had affairs
[/quote

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
nellaluv:

Most silly comment to end the day tongue

#okbye
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
Yawns. . .
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^

right back atya tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Fans And Mikel Obi Made Us Who We Are Today - Psquare / Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks / Photo: See What Singer K Michelle Let An Artist Do To Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.