Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (57894 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Changed His Name Again(peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Music mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs displayed his immense heartbreak as former model Kim Porter's funeral took on Saturday in Georgia with her gold casket the center of attention and a fireworks display sending her off.

Devastated rap superstar, Sean 'Diddy' Combs appeared deep in thought as he took a lone stroll at Evergreen Memorial Garden Cemetery on Saturday.

The mother of his children Kim Porter, 47, who died after battling flu, was being buried alongside her mother Sarah Porter who passed away in 2014.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6424595/Mourners-arrive-Kim-Porters-Georgia-funeral-remains-unclear-Diddy-eulogy.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2946754085

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Attendees watched a fireworks display before Porter was put to rest.

Diddy's son Christian 'King' Combs (top left) who has followed in his mother's footsteps by becoming a model was present.

At several points Combs took a seat as people around him came to say goodbye to Porter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diddy was pictured hugging singer User Raymond as they moved on to the burial.

Diddy was supported by many of his loved one and famous faces as Porter was laid to rest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diddy called Porter the truest definition of a mother as he shared a video of her clapping along to a song with her girls in the water at sunset.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

I envy him because of this rare opportunity. Diddy deserves a better partner.
Now is the time for him to do what is right and marry Cassie Ventura.

It's almost impossible to see a side chick that loyal these days.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Imustreturn(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sad day
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by thesicilian: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nothing else matters after death, all the burial glamour and paparazzi are just for the satisfaction of the living.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
The funeral procession makes its way to Cascade Hills Church.

Long lines lead out of the church during the Saturday filled with overcast.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Beyonce Knowles was among the celebrities posting special messages on social media as Porter's funeral took place.

Sharing images of the model in her younger years she wrote: 'Heaven couldn't wait for you.'

Kim Porter will be buried next to her mother, Sarah Lee Porter, who died in 2014.

The number of mourners expected to gather for the service is said to be a massive 1,200 to 1,500 loved ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by dominique(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why is Usher grinning at a funeral like that, is he happy she's dead?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by iamJ(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
On my way to the funeral

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
May her soul rest on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by chillychill(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
What is making dis usher laugh as if he is in a wedding ceremony undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by iamJ(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
na wa for you oooo

So everybody should be vexing, I smile and laugh at funerals, I even say some jokes, if you see me vexing at a funeral just know that I was told that there wouldn't be food after

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
He also shared an image of himself with the late Biggie Smalls who died in 1997 on Instagram alongside Porter.

Tributes from Missy Elliot, Rihanna, 50Cent.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by LuciferElohim: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
The funeral procession makes its way to Cascade Hills Church.

Long lines lead out of the church during the Saturday filled with overcast.

Just negodu Benzos, Ranges, Cadillacs & Rolls just to bury a corpse.

Look how organized the whole funeral was.
Everyone looks civil.

If it was in Nigeria, one old mama would have ripped her wrapper off & jumped in the grave, one or two babies would have shat yellow diarrhoea near that fine flower, grown women would have yanked each other's wig off over jollof rice & meat...

*spits angry

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

Some people are like that, it happens here too.

A young actress died not quite long, at the funeral you see some nollywood actresses smiling, laughing and posing for selfies.

5 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin P Diddy my king of swagger cool usher looks hot tongue R. I. P to the baby mama, grin may more baby mamas follow you soon cheesy

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Newznow: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by nepapole(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eeya
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
R.I.P to the dead..
We all living to die..

2 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Olodo24: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
them no share rice for there? 4 bags of rice no do for my mama burial o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Which kind wicked flu be that? Shey na bird flu? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Sparkle777(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chaaii, I feel for the kids. RIP woman.
This Puffy sef, why is he acting like the widower. He never made a honest woman of her, he broke her heart serially despite snatching her from All. B. Now, he is prancing upandan like say the tin dey pain am.
Not comfortable wit ppl around dying young biko.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
that him suit! na landlord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
What kind of flu kills? I've never heard of the flu killing a full blooded Nigerian undecided

I wonder why Diddy never made it official. The woman just dey born dey born like baby factory yet no ring on it.

4 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Kenekingisback: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by dominique(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sparkle777:
Chaaii, I feel for the kids. RIP woman.
This Puffy sef, why is he acting like the widower. He never made a honest woman of her, he broke her heart serially despite snatching her from All. B. Now, he is prancing upandan like say the tin dey pain am.
Not comfortable wit ppl around dying young biko.

She allowed it. He kept cheating on her and treating her like dirt and she kept going back to him. He dumped her to start a high profiled relationship with J.Lo when their second son was still a baby. After the J.Lo relationship ended, she went back to him and had a set of twins. Even then, he was cheating on her with Cassie and a bunch of younger models. I honestly don't understand how women allow men to walk all over them because of money. It has to be low self-esteem.

Still baffles me how an adult can succumb to flu despite their advanced health care over there. Hope the death is investigated properly

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ishilove:
What kind of flu kills? I've never heard of the flu killing a full blooded Nigerian undecided

I wonder why Diddy never made it official. The woman just dey born dey born like baby factory yet no ring on it.
d matter tire me o.....someone dat gave you 5 children, still u didn't marry her....dats utter wickedness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by nwamabo247(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.