Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter (27355 Views)

North West Reveals Why She Prefers Living With Kanye West Over Kim Kardashian / I Would Choose Mercy Eke A Thousand Times Over Kim Oprah — Bb9ja Star, Pere(vid) / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Trendvoice: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Music mogul, Diddy was in his feelings today as he shared a photo with the late mother of his kids, Kim Porter.

However, he got some heat from fans who slammed him for not marrying her when she was alive .

One comment from a Nigerian caught his attention and he gave the classiest response ever.

The man wrote

When she was alive you didn’t wanna marry her. Confused negro .GTFOH.

Diddy’s response took many by surprise as he acknowledged, he played him self.

Photos below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/diddys-response-to-nigerian-who-blasted-him-over-kim-porter/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2019
DATS NO WAY TO REPLY A GRIEVED MAN

31 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nairatrend: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2019
grin
miracood:
DATS NO WAY TO REPLY A GRIEVED MAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Kingpee2(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2019
I miss maze too..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Jentle244: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2019
People with matured reasoning. If na that she male now bloggers for Don get headline like BOBRISKY BLASTS AND LAMBLASTS A FAN

70 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by itspzpics(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Pele

Wizkid ex lover turns stripper in a club shares nud£ photos >>> SEE PHOTOS 18+ HERE
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nairatrend: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2019
grin you this boy ehn
Jentle244:
People with matured reasoning. If na that she male now bloggers for Don get headline like BOBRISKY BLASTS AND LAMBLASTS A FAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by victorian(f): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2019
When a confused rich guy has too much money, free children from different women without marrying any . he takes women for granted , even with the one who truly loves him.
Kim porter gave him 4 or 6 children and stayed with him for years , before she got fedup of his randy ways , not placing a ring on it . She couldn't cope anymore with his other women . she had to move out of his home for her own sanity .

At the end , ordinary cold , fever and cattarh killed this woman . it shows how much she was living in poverty ,been the baby mama of a music mogul worth billions of naira or millions of dollars . Smhhhh.

Choices women make all because of "I love him". She just wasted her life on a confused man .

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by harizonal123(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:
When a confused rich guy has too much money, free children from different women without marrying any . he takes women for granted , even with the one who truly loves him.
Kim porter gave him 4 or 6 children and stayed with him for years , before she got fedup of his randy ways , not placing a ring on it . She couldn't cope anymore with his other women . she had to move out of his home for her own sanity .

At the end , ordinary cold , fever and cattarh killed this woman . it shows how much she was living in poverty ,been the baby mama of a music mogul worth billions of naira or millions of dollars . Smhhhh.

Choices women make all because of "I love him". She just wasted her life on a confused man .
Women always fall in love with men who don't give a f**K about them. Trading their peace of mind for material possession

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by victorian(f): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2019
harizonal123:

Women always fall in love with men who don't give a f**K about them. Trading their peace of mind for material possession

Not all women .
Almost fell into such trap !

Mehn immediately I noticed his philandering ways and not giving a fucvk! I Japa!

Can't come and have high bp on top man . God forbid !

I have an aunt who fell into such trap in her days , she died miserably . chai!!!

Not every woman fall into such .

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Aphroditee(f): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

Not all women .

Mehn immediately I noticed his philandering ways and not giving a fucvk! I Japa!

I have an aunt who fell into such trap in her days , she died miserably . chai!!!

I can relate

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nairatrend: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Aphroditee:
I can relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by adekunle2051: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
so your attention was caught!
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by naijaguy1234(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
He said confused negro !

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by crackhouse(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Acknowledged
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by chinavs9ja(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Na you sabi oo

I am a web designer...get your website today at a very cheap price..check my signature
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by kenechi072: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
If its Davido or Wizkid now.... They would insult you.....

9 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by OneCorner: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Igbo people always shooking dere mouth in everyone’s matter

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by joshua7819: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
huh
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by dimdim12(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2019
naija I hail......nvr minding their business

1 Like

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Biingoo: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

Not all women .

Storyteller

9 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by marvinsync(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
the lack of likes in this thread eh

5 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by lawrence1212: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
pele to him

2 Likes

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by vioment: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Ochendu has taken his naija emotional and sentimental wayz abroad, the marry marry fellows; Na muscle dem dey use tell you to marry; If you go check dem now, u go begin wonder for im so called married life.

Ochendu, let people grieve in peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Bitter truth!
Re: Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter by Jason007: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
That's a man who knows how to accept his faults

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.