Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church (2316 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / #10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by Praizeupdates: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
You like the colour combination ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-johnson-and-her-hubby-prince-okojie-step-out-in-matching-outfit-to-church/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by Praizeupdates: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
See More Romantic Photos and Video of Mercy Johnson and her Husband here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-johnson-and-her-hubby-prince-okojie-step-out-in-matching-outfit-to-church/

Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by Olodo24: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mercy Johnson the minister of mammary glands. Peak milk department enjoy your stolen husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by Houseofglam7(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by TimiRume(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by nazablossom(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Her gown is lovely. Cute couple.
Re: Mercy Johnson and Her Hubby Prince Okojie Step out in Matching Outfit to Church by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I'm tripping for these two. They're adorable. Any of these lunatic online trolls typing prayers all over social media for this wonderful marriage to fail, may thunder split you in two from your ass upwards. Nonsense.

Yes, I'm pained by the uncontrolled lunacy we see on social media nowadays.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Dreamed I Have 7 Pretty Cute Girls" Cossy Ojiakor Says, Shares Raunching Pics / "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit / Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.