Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide (2302 Views)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Johnwhiteceo(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija reality TV Star, Natacha Akide AKA Tacha shared of video of her facetiming with the co-founder of the popular social media site, Twitter.

This would be a new for any celebrity to have such a one-to-one conversation with the super reserved Jack Dorsey who not know is know about due to his private nature.

Jack Dorsey started following Tacha on twitter after visiting Nigeria two weeks ago, it would appear he has now picked a special interest in Tacha's career who has now become one of the biggest stars on Twitter in recent times.

Tacha has been a trending topic on twitter almost every on twitter since the end of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show - Tacha shared a video of the timestamp.

Here is the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTq_TyovBeU

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DMeeKgH9c/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/twitter-co-founder-jack-dorsey-facetime.html

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Johnwhiteceo(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Johnwhiteceo(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Queenmaker: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
What an achievement

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Ginalex(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin Mercy go die of Jealousy... Tacha 10000 mercy 0

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by dominique(f): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
No audio all through. Jack appears to be unresponsive all through, how do we know it's not a doctored video?
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Ginalex(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
dominique:
No audio all through. Jack appears to be unresponsive all through, how do we know it's not a doctored video?
Doctored ke? Do you know what it'll do to her image? Shebi you know if doctored, it can easily be debunked undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
This ain't news..

I know any BBN related news will get to FP. But MOD this ain't news. Take your time.
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Mariangeles(f): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Whoa!
This is massive publicity !
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
dominique:
Hmm? undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Mariangeles(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Queenmaker:
What an achievement
You have no idea what big of an opportunity this is, if only they ( her management team) know how to capitalize on it .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Sweetpink: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
dominique:
Learn to hide your jealousy and hatred for Tacha ....

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by ITbomb(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Front camera sabi make you look like mgbeke

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sweetpink:

Learn to hide your jealousy and hatred for Tacha ....

Asking a simple question for clarification now translates to jealousy and hatred. I hope your bitterness and frustration doesn't get the best of you. It's laughable that you think I care about Tacha enough to hate her. No one is that important enough for me to expend such energy on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Slickey: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
She posted the video on twitter and tagged Jack. The video was shot a couple of days ago, and she probably decided to release it without the audio, on Jack's birthday.

Jack is reported to be very reclusive.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by OddslordIsBack: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
and made it video chatting not audio to pepper us

lol

audio moet can relate

1 Like

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Sweetpink: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
dominique:

Asking a simple question for clarification now translates to jealousy and hatred. I hope your bitterness and frustration doesn't get the best of you. It's laughable that you think I care about Tacha enough to hate her. No one is that important enough for me to expend such energy on.
Your bitterness and frustration towards Tacha is laughable!
You don't care about her so what are you trying to clarify?
If it were Mercy,would you have asked 'a simple question'?
I laugh in importance!

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by crazyABO(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
No audio No response No facial contact Hmm are u thinking what I am thinking
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sweetpink:

Your bitterness and frustration towards Tacha is laughable!
You don't care about her so what are you trying to clarify?
If it were Mercy,would you have asked 'a simple question'?
I laugh in importance!

If it was Tiwa Savage, Wizkid or Davido I would have asked. We need to validate the authenticity of a post before recommending for front page. It's been done on different posts that doesn't even involve BBN. Hope it's not too much for your small mind to comprehend
Re: Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide by Sweetpink: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
dominique:

If it was Tiwa Savage, Wizkid or Davido I would have asked. We need to validate the authenticity of a post before recommending for front page. It's been done on different posts that doesn't even involve BBN. Hope it's not too much for your small mind to comprehend
Madam validation,did you clarify Mercy's fake Moet deal?
Abeg,park well!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rape Pandemic! Face Of Man Intending To Rape Simi’s Daughter When She Turns 18 / Video Of 30 Million Naira Coffin Used To Bury Obi Cubana's Mother / Popular Bitcoin Lord Celebrates As He Acquire 4th Car In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.