Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

If You're Will To Help (not Money) Step In - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You're Will To Help (not Money) Step In (367 Views)

If You're In A Class Full Of Pretty Girls, Jus Knw You're Studying Stupid Course / If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat / What Will Be Your Response If You're The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Will To Help (not Money) Step In by MoiettMartins(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
My dance crew has spent 10years improving the dance industry here in our LGA and there's an award we've been nominated for I urge you for your votes

The site is quite friendly and won't take you 4secs of you time... Just click the link ... Scroll down to BEST DANCE GROUP category and vote for DMX
��

http://naijabanging.com.ng/eebaaa-concert-awards-reloaded-vote-contestants/

(1) (Reply)

Crack Your Ribs Best Funnyvideo / Drama At My Drama Class / Gosheepers Group ADD UP On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.