Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! (1160 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Nigerians in Texas! / Want A Chat Mate, Nigerian(igbo), Preferably Someone In Texas Or Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by AdaezeUS(f): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2007
How are things going for you in Texas?  Have you found a church home?  Have you found an American wife (if single)?  Have you found your dream job?  Are you in college? Do you plan to stay in America, or go back to your native land? Are you in Southeast Texas (Houston, Katy, Beaumont, Galveston, etc)?  Are you in: DFW, Arlington, Austin, San Antonio?  Express yourself to others in Texas, give valuable information to your brothers and sisters.  What is the best eatery, worst place to live, best place to worship.  Have you been discriminated against, have you found favor with others.  This is a serious thread for those who want to communicate, you do not have to be a Nigerian, you can be an African American (like me) wink.
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by AdaezeUS(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
How are things going for you in Texas? Have you found a church home? Have you found an American wife (if single)? Have you found your dream job? Are you in college? Do you plan to stay in America, or go back to your native land? Are you in Southeast Texas (Houston, Katy, Beaumont, Galveston, etc)? Are you in: DFW, Arlington, Austin, San Antonio? Express yourself to others in Texas, give valuable information to your brothers and sisters. What is the best eatery, worst place to live, best place to worship. Have you been discriminated against, have you found favor with others. This is a serious thread for those who want to communicate, you do not have to be a Nigerian, you can be an African American (like me) .
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by MP007(m): 4:36am On Jun 26, 2007
living it up in da DF dub, (dfw), what it do, d-town in the building , its summer, taking some claases
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by outlaws(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2007
cool

For those living in Texas, whats the best city in Texas? I live in Portland and the weather sucks. It rains all the time some times even in the summer. I am thinking of Dallas. What's the weather like over there?
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by niceuzor: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2007
And how is Texas like today? cool
Re: Nigerians In Texas: Hello!!!! by Ivvie: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2007
I wish it rains here in the west of Houston. I rains for a couple of minutes and that's it. Other parts aren't so lucky. It floods!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / I Am Lonely / All The KD Guys And Ladies Less Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.