Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (38175 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Praizeupdates: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Popular Footballer Jude Ighalo Show off his beautiful mother in new adorable photos.

They are pictured togther having lunch inside a private jet. Wow

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/jude-ighalo-show-off-her-beautiful-mother-as-they-eat-togther-in-a-private-jet/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Praizeupdates: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
See More Cute photos of Ighalo, his Girlfriend and his mother here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/jude-ighalo-show-off-her-beautiful-mother-as-they-eat-togther-in-a-private-jet/

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by fran6co(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice one, I no fit forget my parents for this life I come, they must enjoy there suffer.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by yungmayor02(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
wink
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by lexyman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
this is the best way to pay back mothers...

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by zolajpower: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Wow beautiful mum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Mrop(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by paulooo3(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by czarina(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Beautiful!

Ighalo is fine sha, look at that face! kiss

25 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
So Ighalo sabi Yoruba like this.

11 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Mariangeles(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
He's the coolest, most responsible Super Eagles' player

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by PennywysCares(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Odiong Ighalo joke who cost ur world cup

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

My signature please!
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by abc115: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
God bless you lad
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by teebaxy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good boy , Na so God go continue to bless you... In the other news ; Buharimustgo

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by gaby(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Beautiful...

Orisha b'iya o si indeed

Nneka at all times

Ine n'ojie for shizzle

Our mothers nay parents deserve all dem accolades...e no easy at all

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
...our mothers deserve the best in life...Baba God give me the resources to flavish uncontrollably for my mother...
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by yinkus6750(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
And where is the dad?
Its an incomplete metamorphosis.
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Enjoy

Praizeupdates:
Popular Footballer Jude Ighalo Show off his beautiful mother in new adorable photos.

They are pictured togther having lunch inside a private jet. Wow

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/jude-ighalo-show-off-her-beautiful-mother-as-they-eat-togther-in-a-private-jet/

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by outlooka5(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Beautiful cool

Check my signature
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by martineverest(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
repping esan people
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by tayo200(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
good.... I promise this for my mum too...one day... e go happen.. and nairaland go carry am too..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by raynobz: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Charity begins @ home.
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Weldone....bro.

You respect from you just entered plus1...
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Weldone bro...

Your respect from me just reach plus 1
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Bammzzie(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wat of oda ntwrk?
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Raydos: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
So this guy can speak Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.