Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (38194 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by femi4: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2018
czarina:
Beautiful!

Ighalo is fine sha, look at that face! kiss
I m fine too
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by femi4: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:

Ajegunle is not a predominantly Yoruba area naa
Ajegunle is in Lagos. Those who resides there speak Yoruba fluently

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by wayodude(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Good lad. Mum's are precious.
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Realzikkist(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2018
czarina:
Ehn? Let me crush in peace jor
Lol… owkk ooo
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2018
na money be fine bobo.... those shouting he can speak Yoruba..ighalo born and grew up in ajegunle....if not for our ethnic jingoism im for fit claim Lagos straight
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by czarina(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2018
femi4:
I m fine too
Let me see na cheesy
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:
So Ighalo sabi Yoruba like this.
I was surprised. He even titled d 2nd picture 'Iya ni wura'.
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2018
6digitscomrade:
yea bro...ThankGod I'm not alone on this...I try to be civil in conversations like dix with people...Because most of them just see their fathers as inconsequential that is why they rather live with their mums instead of their partners...It's a sad story... Emi gan ti gba kamu..Nkan ti eiye ba je ni eiye gbe fo...Wetin bird chop bird go carry fly...Enjoy ur life and prepare for ur own old age if u dey with a black woman with a black mind...Because at the end if u fail to prepare.. .U go regret am...According to most African women no man is good yet some of them sleep alfas,crooked pastors and native doctors all in abid to get a husband or keep one....The truth is they make men useless after they are tru wiv them...And they abscond with the kids whilst badmouthing the men..

I rest jare. No more loss!

you don talk your own cool
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by 6digitscomrade: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Ugosample:

you don talk your own cool

na my opinion according to APC people it doesn't resonant what's on ground...I hear...Make everyone paddle him own canoe..
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by acmilan1: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2018
martineverest:
repping esan people
tribalist you're here
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by acmilan1: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I was surprised. He even titled d 2nd picture 'Iya ni wura'.

Odion grew up in Ajegunle, Lagos.. I've seen him a few times... Salami street precisely
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
acmilan1:

tribalist you're here
lol....u are referring to the wrong person
Re: Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet by Mysselff2: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular Footballer Jude Ighalo Show off his beautiful mother in new adorable photos.

They are pictured togther having lunch inside a private jet. Wow

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/jude-ighalo-show-off-her-beautiful-mother-as-they-eat-togther-in-a-private-jet/

OP is it you or the bloggers that wants to mislead the world ??

Thats no private jet, it's the business class section of a commercial aircraft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.