Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,231 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed (21337 Views)

IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by pol23: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pretty good.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good news.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Donbosco46: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
So sorry California
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
visijo:
Thank God, I thought it was spreading to Nigeria

Hahahahaha funny homie
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by akigbemaru: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is just medicine after death.
The wildfire destroyed so much for me to be happy that it has been tamed.

I actually blame the Californian authorities for this recurring wildfire.
It is very easy to prevent it.

Invite Abakaliki indigenes to come and farm around those woods area,
Then get Ehor Timber boys to lumber all the trees there for furniture and casket making, then whatever land that is left will be sold off by Okpanam youths.

Fire won't even see what to burn again.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by StudyCrestLtd: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Can Nigeria ever recover this fast from such disaster if it ever happens here?
Like for No, Share for Yes
California hasn't recovered yet but only stopped the fire. Check what it means to recover.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Joshrob(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:

It can't happen in Nigeria..they build must of there houses with woods,make it easy to get burn..

That area is supposed to be a reserved forest area but the big guys went there to build houses because they don't want neighbours around them.

1 Like

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by tevinsolt: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then get Ehor Timber boys to lumber all the trees there for furniture and casket making, then whatever land that is left will be sold off by Okpanam youths.

It is better to just read and move on than for you to post and for people to go away with a bad impression of you.

California has been going through drought for long time, a simple research would enlighten you.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by 1zynnvn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol. How this guy take sabi okpanam youth. Must have lived in delta. Those guys can sell and resell sold lands like mad.

2 Likes

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Afamed: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Same way we are going to tame Buhari then finally send him back to daura
Speak for yourself
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Afamed: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Read but slowly this time around. The fire was tamed, America is yet to ascertain the level of loss and damages of the property talk less of recovering from over 80 people that were consumed in the fire incident. No perfect system in the world , for a fire incidence to have occurred close to 2weeks in US. Stop saying bullshiiiiit about your country every time.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Larryfest(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
leo1234:
grin
So it took them two weeks to put out the fire
If this happened in Nigeria, our dependable firefighters would have taken care of it within a day or two.

You wanted to say one or two decades right
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
with ur lie lie sexcapade for Ashawo thread..

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dayvidddrizzle:
If na our Almighty Naija, na 2000 years the fire go take burn, Jubrin no go even send una. God bless America.

they never contained the fire, it died due to rain .
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Mosco100(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
visijo:
under the ocean or through the clouds �?
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by toprealman: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu, allow USA to handle their issue as they have always successfully done. Thwy don't need your silly advice. As a Nigerian, you have enough problems to worry about already.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Finally, thank God.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by wakaawaka(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
You know you can stop wondering. Commit suicide now and find out
sexdoll:
two good weeks?

I wonder what hell will really be like.

god have mercy!

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Azazi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Boss I need to meet you in person. Dm me

1 Like

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Kajiang02(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You forgot to remind them to bring the fulani herdsmen to feed on the Forest too as fire prevention.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
amahthelma:
We are blessed in nigeria just that few are blind to see
Nothing like this has ever occurred in our country but occurs in the states
Yet people still call Nigeria a shit hole country
cry

lmaooooo
you have no running water,you are ruled by 72 year old despots and about to be ruled by another 72 year old despot,your ppastors are milking you dry,your roads are one way tickets to hell,your water comes from satchet or river,you police can be bought by anyone,your military will gladly brutalise you while they run from boko haram,tyahoo boys rampant,slay queens shining,cult boys busy exporting culitsm while the ones in naija are waking up with their heads cut off,women being used for rituals,..no light...oh boy i don tire and u say u are blessed.....lmaooooooooooo
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by akan102: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
visijo:

Laugh...
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Twitt13(f): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:

We should just pray it never happens if not, half Nigeria may burn for lack of things in place to curb the fire
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are mad. Like a special, rare type of mad grin
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by billbonesmd(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2018
leo1234:
grin
If this happened in Nigeria, our dependable firefighters would have taken care of it within a day or two.

Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Chuksfela1(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2018
If naija I go take dem 8 years and dey will still use de fire do politics
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by thunderbabs: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Tamed, the choice word? After destroying soo much? Tamed indeed undecided
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by hermesprogidy(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2018
sexdoll:
two good weeks?

I wonder what hell will really be like.

god have mercy!
If you live in Nigeria, you probably are already experiencing hell.
Re: California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2018
leo1234:
grin

I guess u didn't check d expanse of Land involved. We are talking about over 155,000 acres of land. Ur whole local government in ur villa might not be up to that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya / Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.