Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

These awesome breeds mix will interest you - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These awesome breeds mix will interest you (1425 Views)

Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These awesome breeds mix will interest you by delightsworld(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
4 weeks old pups from this awesome mix will be up for grasp soonest...interested buyers only within Lagos should chat me up via WhatsApp on 08057442771 or call on 08034886738

1 Like

Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by Namdeenero(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
There’s nothing awesome about this mix breeding.. it’s all shades of wrong!! Oya what will you call the puppies? Cos the dam is also a mutt
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by OsuGanja(m): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2018
My guy kill those pups...
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by Kseafresh: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Abomination
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by delightsworld(m): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2018
The dam is also a mutt, but so lovely whenever you take your pet for a walk and you have people always admiring and complementing distinctively for her unique and cute features...i hope her pups will be as cute as she is, but if they take after their dad great, and if mixed awesome.

Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by OsuGanja(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2018
delightsworld:
The dam is also a mutt, but so lovely whenever you take your pet for a walk and you have people always admiring and complementing in obscurity her unique and cute features...i hope her pups will be as cute as she is, but if they take after their dad great, and if mixed awesome.

Bro shut the phuck up... You never should have allowed them to mate.... Yes dogs are beautiful animals but damn stop breeding bull crap... Wetin you Dey talk?? You get wahala bro... You have a nice male dog,that’s a Cauc innit?? Wetin be the mama ? Utmost shit but she’s still a dog... e no mean say make you cross them.... Only people who don’t know dogs will buy your pups... Happy sales
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by Oluwafreshing(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2018
delightsworld:
The dam is also a mutt, but so lovely whenever you take your pet for a walk and you have people always admiring and complementing in obscurity her unique and cute features...i hope her pups will be as cute as she is, but if they take after their dad great, and if mixed awesome.

This still isn't a point brother. You should only cross like breeds
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by delightsworld(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2018
My brother, the least i'ld do is to exchange vulgar words with you; but if you must know, adopting a pet especially a dog is just a matter of preferablity, to some they must be a pedigree while some are very much concern about it cuteness, some like them very huge while some like them average or even portable, some like them ferocious while some like them friendly and entertaining...but if I may ask, who has made you a judge rather a sales analyst over this forum? Please learn to be positive, screen your words and be not a busybody in other men's matter so as to enable you see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil and do no evil as your signature suggest. Thank you
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by agboedeh: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
u guys shouldn't just condemn cross breeding na, how do u think new breeds are made ehh

4 Likes

Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by olowocj(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
For me! I like d cross breeding. Oyibo way de cross dog and lion nko... Abeg make una leave OP!!
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by space9880: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
agboedeh:
u guys shouldn't just condemn cross breeding na, how do u think new breeds are made ehh

new breeds are not made in a day bro... intensive work and no sales.

1 Like

Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by OsuGanja(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
space9880:

Smart man ���.. Help me educate our brothers
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by agboedeh: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
space9880:

I never said they were. just saying dat different breeds must be mixed to get a new one... wink
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by space9880: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
agboedeh:
I never said they were. just saying dat different breeds must be mixed to get a new one... wink

you and I know OP is not planning to so what is the need for this breeding?
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by Lagosrabbit: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
olowocj:
For me! I like d cross breeding. Oyibo way de cross dog and lion nko... Abeg make una leave OP!!
Bros i go call u out on dis quote ooh..
But first
Me am a big fan of dogs.. Even cross breeded dogs fo make great pets.. I dont crossbreed, iv worked with dogs for 8 yrs n i never crossed once,n i only cross my bitches with pureline cuz ped stud fee no b here, most pple commenting rudely here are doing that wrongly.. Even cross breeds make good fogs.. Iv seen a rott here on nl dat op said was shy, always hide from visitors, i once had a gsd dat i disliked cuz she barks facing d wall rater dan d stranger, frm a distance ooh.. N wen d stranger walks towards her shel run behind d house.. If una see dat gsd or rott for sale ontop nl say #50k una go make enquiries without realizing des cross breeds u badtalk will make a better pet ot guard dogs dan the gsd n rott...
Back to op... No talk about oyinbo lik say dem nor kno w eatin dem dey do... Na dem come up with all breeds even lhasa n chi huahua all frm a wolfline.. N until its scientifically proven they wont release for d mass.. Again lion n dog are teo different animal group entirelly.. One na cat d oda na dog... E just b lik u say dem cross goat with chicken...

1 Like

Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by Lagosrabbit: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2018
N if u have or decide to put up anyone for adoption pls hit me up.. Myself n some of my bosses av decided to start up a sort of adoption agency... Train d dogs for specific use... We havnt fully started.. We still raising funds for the project
The aim is to
Adopt dogs from pple irrespective of d breeds...
Wel train them for specific use... The playful ones will b out for adoption as they'll make great compaiion.. A lot of nairalanders cant stop asking for free dog of any breeds. These will serve dem as long as we are sure they are not dog eaters... The quality dogs will b bread with peds if possible n sell off at a good price, we are funding this ourselves so we gats make maney to maintain it n we dont wanna bother looking for sponsors,.. I'll start up a thread on this later
Re: These awesome breeds mix will interest you by fowlyansh181(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Bleep cross breeders, crossing every nonsense in Nigeria .. the Caucasian isn’t even full breed to begin with now you cross it with this? To make more impure abominations? Bleep anyone that buys this and supports the crime you committed

(1) (Reply)

6.5weeks Pregnant Female...2weeks To Delivery... She Is Up For Sale...call Fast / Harvest Of Rice And Snakes (pics N Vids) / A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.