Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) (23507 Views)

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by celebgistz: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Tobi Bakre took to his Insta story to share photos of himself with Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi and Ebuka at Miss Nigeria 2018.

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/tobi-bakre-pictured-with-rita-dominic-lolu-bovi-and-ebuka-photos/

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by celebgistz: 3:22am On Nov 26, 2018

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by Newznow: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2018
The hustle is real.
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by phransix2: 5:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Mods weekend don finish abeg... Tell us wetin dey happen for we country...

Make una buy my generator na abeg... I wan follow dey alright this December

Pls check my signature
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by megamank(m): 5:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Sister Rita how far na? ...make we hold crusade for you first?.....I know u understand what I mean...just pick one from the plenti na....

8 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by myettiallah: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2018
night shift Mod shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Some of these so-called celebrities & their poor fashion sense sef
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Of what importance is this wack photographs?

I sell good and cheap laptops.
I do free delivery to anywhere in Lagos, also pay on delivery.
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2018
one of the rubbish threads.....some mods sef!
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by OkoyeA1(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Celebrity no fit this Lolu.. .he's always looking lost grin

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by bolex04(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Rita Dominic wey I don message tire for WhatsApp...
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2018
fg
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by landmark86: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2018
No reasonable thing about this BBN guys than taking pictures up & down.
Don't dey av work or business doing?
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Finally....

Bunch of fresh young bloods from which aunty rita can choose from.
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2018
landmark86:
No reasonable thing about this BBN guys than taking pictures up & down.
Don't dey av work or business doing?
Nonsense

Dont even go there.

Lolu is d general manager of an insurance firm in abuja while tobi is d son of a major stakeholder of heritage bank.

And as for u, who are u?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by Jaynaira: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Rita and Tobi...they look good in the pic.
Re: Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) by Newznow: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) / Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.