Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere (37418 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by GISTBL0G: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Big Brother Naija reality star, Frodd poses with Nollywood veteran, Rita Daniels and her son, Sammy at the premiere of 'The Enemy I Know'

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-star-frodd-poses-with-regina-daniels-mum-and-her-brother

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by GISTBL0G: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by kinzation(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frodd the Fraud grin

7 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
igbo boys and bright colors.. like frodd.. like kcee

34 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Osnami: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
My name is Osnami Daniels, AKA Regina Daniels post reader shocked

7 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by dontro(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Every time Regina. Mtcheew.
Oh, this time it is Rita. �

Whatever.

It is easy to start making steady income of your own with Google AdSense if you follow these steps: https://zestmade.com/blog/make-money-with-google-adsense/
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by IME1: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Funny dressing grin cheesy

Give your life to Jesus Christ
Isn't it the year for evangelisation?
How are we doing it and participating?
If you can't hit the streets with a megaphone or mic,
Hit the social media with your personal testimony, reason and conviction that Jesus Christ us the Son of God and there's salvation only in the Way, Truth and Life

And yes,
Not forgetting our lifestyle and actions

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nonsense

This guy no get swag at all....always dressing like village papa.
Even my Dog dress well pass this Frodd

No hating tho

14 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by creamylicious(f): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
see how ordinarmy he looks...autor parts nigga
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by faithfull18(f): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by SultanOfAbia: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frodd's Fashion Style Be Like...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by abbaapple: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
angry

Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Nmezor(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hope hez gonna act soon
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by canalily(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
he.is.fraudlent
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by AkpatiOzu20: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
my name is Rita Daniels
AKA Regina Daniels mother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by omohlexy: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frood shouls not use all his money for Transport fare o. This one he is travelling up and down. Who sew your suit sef? The tailor just removed all the R and D in your name and added L to the ending since O is in abundance and F was kind enough to start it.

4 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Femston: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks to her in-law@Ned Nwoko. She can now produce her own movies

1 Like

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by seunmohmoh(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy should be ambassador for pictures.
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Onyi22(f): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Nonsense

No hating tho
U way over sabi dress, where ur dressing don carry u go?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by steveDpro: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
This guy should be ambassador for pictures.
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Briells: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frodd! Frodd!! This your colour combo no be am o... ahn ahn angry

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by olu77(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
The photo speaks volume.
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by iamapplord(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Angelfrost(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Nonsense

No hating tho

He can't yet afford Swanky Jerry's services...
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by landmark86: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ex BBN nd functions ehnnnnnnnnn
Na only Miracle get my respect pass
The nigga won the money and stay off social media for career advancement.

4 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

U way over sabi dress, where ur dressing don carry u go?
Take it easy girl

I just said my mind why the hate

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by donaldde2: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
But why Frodd Dey look that woman like dat on the first pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.