Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Philip Consulting Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philip Consulting Test (986 Views)

Philip Outsourcing Interview / Philip Consulting / Sales Force Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Consulting Test by Ifiegboria(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm expecting an invitation for a test from PCL anytime soon. Anyone with firsthand experience should please share with me. I really need it now
Is the test paper base or CBT?
How many questions should I expect?
How is the GMAT questions like, is it a general one or it's tailored to a particular field/postion that you applied for?
Any dress code?
At this stage, any information will be useful to me.
THANKS

Comments please
Re: Philip Consulting Test by orchmansolo: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Ifiegboria:
I'm expecting an invitation for a test from PCL anytime soon. Anyone with firsthand experience should please share with me. I really need it now
Is the test paper base or CBT?
How many questions should I expect?
How is the GMAT questions like, is it a general one or it's tailored to a particular field/postion that you applied for?
Any dress code?
At this stage, any information will be useful to me.
THANKS

Comments please

It's a very easy test that you would have to complete online. Mainly English Language and a few word problems. I've taken it twice and I've scored over 80% each time. I think the cut off mark is 70%. They will send you the link to the test and your log in details. Best of luck!
Re: Philip Consulting Test by Ifiegboria(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
orchmansolo:

It's a very easy test that you would have to complete online. Mainly English Language and a few word problems. I've taken it twice and I've scored over 80% each time. I think the cut off mark is 70%. They will send you the link to the test and your log in details. Best of luck!
Thanks but can the test be taken at any cyber cafe or it must be at any of their exam centres? I asked because I don't live in Lagos but in the South South
Re: Philip Consulting Test by Busbar(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
Ifiegboria:

Thanks but can the test be taken at any cyber cafe or it must be at any of their exam centres? I asked because I don't live in Lagos but in the South South
It's online assessment. You will do it at the comfort of your home but you're advice to use computer.
Re: Philip Consulting Test by Ifiegboria(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Busbar post=73314947]
It's online assessment. You will do it at the comfort of your home but you're advice to use computer.
Thank you so much
Re: Philip Consulting Test by Ifiegboria(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone should please provide a website where I can get GMAT questions.
Thank you for your assistance
@Busbar @Orchmansolo
Re: Philip Consulting Test by Ifiegboria(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
orchmansolo:

I passed the test. First hurdle crossed. Thanks for the encouragement.
Please what is the next stage? Is the interview going to be conducted by PCL or their client? I learnt they are recruiting for a bank

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED 2019 BRISIN Recruitment List Of Selected Candidates Is Out Check It Out! / Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview / Store Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.