Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Work And Live In CANADA And DUBAI VISA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Work And Live In CANADA And DUBAI VISA (500 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work And Live In CANADA And DUBAI VISA by nigeriavan: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
DIRECT EMPLOYMENT IN DUBAI, POLAND, BAHAMAS, AUSTRALIA and Visit Visa To CANADA, UK AND SCHENGEN COUNTRIES !!!

For More Details

Job OFFER for Male and Female with Attractive Salary from $800 to $3000 Upward with Employment Visa. Accomodation + Permit.

LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE

(1) (Reply)

If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do / Igbo Men Go Viral With The Manner In Which The Surprised Their Friend On His Bdy / Sharing Life Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.