Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? (19179 Views)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Edithfavourite: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
A Facebook user shared the post above on his page and the replies he got were hilarious.

One woman said:

" Sleeping pill will be your water". Another wrote; It depends, if he is a rich husband, I will okk but if he is poor I will add suffer upon suffer.

A man who also joined the conversation said that he wouldnt even ask his housemaid to cook at that time of the night talk more of his wife.

See reactions below:
https://zenithnaija.com/your-husband-returns-home-at-12-midnight-you-serve-him-eba-he-asks-for-rice-will-you-cook-it/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2018
he must be crazy. does he not know the direction to the kitchen? rubbish! because he has seen house girl.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by IamD18: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

If a poor husband request for that, the wife will nag and end up insulting him.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

She will even be giving him bl0wjob as he's eating the food just to please him.

228 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by samysmoothfresh: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2018
A responsible loving and considerate husband will not make such demand at such ungodly hour.

A sensible good and submissive wife will not reply like all the girls who commented on the facebook post but will rather in a loving and respectful way make the husband see reasons as to why his demand cannot be met.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Dadabanton49: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Kenzico(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2018
grin
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
he must be crazy. does he not know the direction to the kitchen? rubbish! because he has seen house girl.

Lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by PizzleGold(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Even for him 2 say that,no more food again.He has seen house maid abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by rukoyah42(f): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'll let him understand that it can't be possible,atleast he should have called me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by lexotan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
I will politely make him see reasons why eating heavy food at such ungodly hour is not healthy, i'll then make suggestions of either tea and bread or anything light that can hold him till day break.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by crestedaguiyi: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
my wife will, she might murmur and try to convince me to eat the eba but will ensure i eat before going to bed.

its all a function of how you treat each other.

she has woken me at 12.35 am to take her to the club that she is not feeling the vibe in the house.

i did but that was after 30mins of complaining sha

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by lascopes(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
He should go back to where he's coming from to eat there or better still, branch mama nkechi place
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Dinho20(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
OK
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by IBIPHIL(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
shey that one na husband habi demon?

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by jerryadigun: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin grin
I swear you are so right. I remember those times I used to burst into my ex's place at 3am and make her cook for me. Madam go just sigh small. But na better compensation go come afterwards cool cool
If you no get better standing for this life ehnn, na suffer head person be o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by kendrick93(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
this useless girl disgracing herself on Nl.
you are becoming a nuisance

5 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by ZeeBaba17(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na scope be dat, trying to test d waters to know if your late coming angered her or not. if she vex and didn't present ur choice of food then the blame is on her for disrespecting your stomach need

2 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thins I read on this fourm undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by babepink(f): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Believe everything you read online at your peril

5 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by flyca: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
With phone these days, just text him “Honey what will you like to eat when you come home”.
Then get it ready and snore away! wink

16 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
kendrick93:
[s]this useless girl disgracing herself on Nl.
you are becoming a nuisance[/s]
common stfu everybody have the right to air his or her opinion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by utenwuson: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ladies and day dreaming are like atiku and buhari
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:

gospel truth. Women pay respect to money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Countries With The Most Prostitutes: Check Out The Position Of Nigeria / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.