Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (52042 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by LegendVibes: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
A Nigerian lady has vowed to divorce her husband if he ever demanded for a DNA test for their child, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet, the Twitter user @EniolaShitta wrote:
'God knows, if I ever use my body to carry your child and you ask for a DNA test, I will give you that test and afterwards, your divorce papers.'

https://twitter.com/EniolaShitta/status/1345122509507747845?s=19

When one of her followers tried to explain that she can't fault men based on sad experiences from the past, the lady replied by saying so many men are
'rushing to demand DNA tests without understanding what they are actually saying.'

https://twitter.com/EniolaShitta/status/1345124170594742284?s=19

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by RedPhoenix: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Olosho " Se kin ka ye fun e to ro yo Di " angry

ASIDES FROM BEING CHEATED, MEHN IF YOU DON'T STOP PUTTING WOMEN ON PEDESTAL THEY'LL RUIN YOU AND SEND YOU TO AN EARLY GRAVE AND GO ON FVCK ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON YOUR MATRIMONIAL BED. PRIORITISE THE HOME GROUND AND MAKE YOUR DESIRES AND NEEDS FULLY EXPRESSED SO YOU STOP BEING USED BY WOMEN...

Mouth, and how would you be feeding? angry

You want to use excuses to go back to your full time work, Olosho.

Any man that goes to his wife to ask for consent to conduct a DNA test is worse than a simp.

As recognised father and with a kid less than 18 years of age, no man needs a woman's permission in any way to conduct a DNA test.

Take a few strands of hair even while they're sleeping so they don't tell their mum. Or act the father, one cute Saturday even with the mother at home, call them to tidy the home, teach them chores and end it with trimming their nails. That's all.

Nails or few strands of hair is all you need

If the test returns positive, quietly thrash the result no one needs to know.

The same way women have sex before and during marriage and even after the death of their husbands is the exact same way you should be clandestine with this activity.

Anything less is nothing but a weak silly man who's actually the wife, to the real husband, the wife

Go do the test and quit SIMPing men. angry

495 Likes 47 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Organsmuggler(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
any woman against DNA test is a cheat undecided

365 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Righteousness2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Evils and Abominations in different format have become the order of the day.
What Matters is for one to be clean. Stay off any Form sin.
He/ She that is Clean has no Fear

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by debbydams(f): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Good luck ..i.dont have any issues with DNA fa.. Na u get the money wey u wan waste o.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Officialyaro(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Awon vagina mofo with yeye talk

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by UjuJoan2: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exactly . . .

I will do the test oh, no doubt. But you’ve lost my love and loyalty forever!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by RedPhoenix: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

Uju Joan, you sef dey on top this table. angry

Na how you dey. Long time.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
The way a lot women get jittery when DNA test is mentioned ehn

That's why men mustn't tell their wives that they're carrying out for DNA test on their kids. Just take a strand of the child's hair and take it for testing. If the child is not yours, you can now decide what to do

286 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Exmilitant(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
If trust dey water for no dey boil fish- Erigga. Sorry mam, any right thinking man will go for a DNA test to avoid this....

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
This generation must suffer for 600years for their promiscuity! grin grin grin

Una think say una go just fornicate anyhow without consequences abi? grin
Na una get sense pass God na! grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by mariahAngel(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exmilitant:
If trust dey water for no dey boil fish- Erigga. Sorry mam, any right thinking man will go for a DNA test to avoid this....

You didn't answer all my questions the other day... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by sacajawea: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmnn...
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by JoeEeL(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nwon tun ti de o

4 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by paulolee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
just imagine...I see nothing wrong with me asking for a d.n.a test for my kids if I have doubt and have the resources to run it..
if she says I have trust issues, no problem, its better that am sure that the kids are mine even if I get a divorce paper than her stupid trust and endup taking care of another man children..
I jus don't kno why this gender like playing the victim card..

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Sobowalayy2(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Defensive mechanism

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
wink you dont need to ask her

As long as she's minor

You can take her for test without her mother knowing

Run the test and if it goes south
.. Surprise her with two letters

Divorce/DNA Result

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Etinosa1234: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nonsense talk...

When they lose an argument, they start to use blackmail...

Goan bring another man's child for ur husband to take care of. U'll be surprised that he'll be the one serving u divorced papers

Worthless piece of trash with her watery thinking
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

Which yeye love?... .. Goan tell that to tunde Thomas who fathered a man's children with the belief that his wife is loyal and faithful to him

261 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by KingsCity: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
You can't threaten us, please

DNA is for verification ...we can't pretend not to know that you people are dangerous

If you like give me divorce paper after but that verification must go ahead and nothing in this world can stop it!!

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Muhylonaire007: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Ode.... If something Is not wrong, why would your man ask for DNA?

26 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Frustrated007: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by toyinjimoh(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
That is lack of trust why DNA test when I trust my wife

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Lenient001: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please with whom is she fighting grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by merits(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
See this one,who will beg you not to divorce,she no even fine seff.i will divorce you asap.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by mosegifted: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wahala for who dey talk too much

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
What a lack of respect and guilty conscience. If I were the husband ( thank God my wife is polite and cuuteous), na me for divorce am with immediate alacrity.

But seriously, this day and age, it still baffles me how some ladies would bring pregnancy to their husband from different men. Let's assume she bowed to her boss' pressure out of temptation which is bound to happen except we deceive ourselves here...the onus is on the lady to check her menstrual calendar and know if she's safe or not. If you're 3 to 5 days to your ovulation, you shouldn't even risk unprotected sex, even if your partner is clean from all diseases. 2 to 3 days after your ovulation until a day or 2 to your next period, you should know you're safe likewise 1 day to 5 days after finishing your menstruation.

You can flex during these periods. This also applies to married women who are with their husbands but wish to avoid unwanted pregnancy. It's that simple, except the lady deliberately wants to get pregnant for a man other than her husband. Some men too aren't trying. I wonder why can't guys also ask ladies questions about their safety before they bounce on them but when it all happens, they deny being responsible. Smh!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Martinez39s(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
UjuJoan2:
Exactly . . .

Mtewwww

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Brodello: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Divorce am, no be say person hold you.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
.....She is right in a way because it shows lack of trust on the man's side if the woman has not done anything to warrant such.
But i wouldn't give a damn about her threats to divorce if she gives me reasons to think towards that direction.

27 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
She never even marry sef and she is already talking about divorce...

The man is not foolish to the level of telling you that he want to run a DNA test.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady by Foolishmasses: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
On the FCMB MD scandal thread, most commentators are blaming the woman for killing the man indirectly, the fact is the woman is not to blame because only a fool will not fear the gender that has the audacity to talk to snake, collected and ate apple from the most venomous animal. When we talk about redpills here, most females and simps think we are naturally born to be wicked , NO. It's a new rule to live the world comfortably, otherwise you will be Tunde Thomas. Be a redpill for no reason , don't trust your partner for any reason. I might sound stupid but the forum isn't enough for me to tell you what my uncle suffered from his unfaithful wife before God restored his lost.
Rule them with military mentality , love them when they deserve it and don't pamper them too often.

Note

Bastards never common na, wait till next 10, 15 years when this crop of whoring hoes settle and you will start to see the definition of "Omo ale".

To my fellow men, ensure you plan for your old age as you plan training your "kids" in the university because by the time the so call "kids" start to procreate , their mother , your wife will go for "omugwo" thereby subjecting you to your failure or success of today to plan because then , no one will care about you as your "kids" if truly they are yours might be manipulated against you.

96 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.