Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post (26981 Views)

Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by Marrtynze(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol these nigerian celebrities, so this one fit do door to door for naija here, carry wedding go SA like say e go die if e do am for here, now you want to identify with people, na so grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by sammyscholar(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
pp802:
It will be hard for banky. He's contesting against obanikoro's son. Obanikoro has submitted his allegiance to APC and that's why they forgave him and returned all his siezed properties and wealth. For coming back to APC and stepping down a post he intend contesting with an APC chief, he will be compensated via his son's election and properties released.....which has started!

Poor banky undecided he should wise up and not spend money.

Jagaban and the APC chiefs don decide tey tey!
koro's son is contesting for federal house of rep.
Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
sammyscholar:
koro's son is contesting for federal house of rep.

Same as Banky.

Read well.......it says federal constituency
Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by Ken4agent(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
E don use all im cash do wedding.....na to go into politics be d next level .......looting things grin
Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2018
OkeOladimeji:

I have one since 2008..reach me here 08032994998

Check this your digits cos when I call you it says the MTN line does not exist and so give me a better way to get you thanks
Re: Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post by TEYA: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
Jide and his dad are FOOLS. I went to college with him here in the U.S, played soccer together with him and I can tell you, I feel ashamed this is the kind of folks that wanna make decisions for us in Nigeria. angry

Actually, to all the nay sayers... Banky W has a very great chance indeed given the quality, background and history of his opponent. If he can actually connect / endear himself with the grass-root folks, remain humble and of course be more eloquent (which he's way better than Jide)... Jide is history.

Go Banky W cool

Sadly, in Nigerian politics, the bolded is as irrelevant as the P in psychology. Most of our politicians are rogues and are endeared to the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.