Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old (26962 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by StagethemTVee: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Afrobeat singer Davido shares in a recent interview he had no idea says his family was rich till he turned 13 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTSw4V4VKo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by 66spirit(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Really..

My first ever FTC in Nairaland...
I am sure its going to be good with Me today..
So what is the price for FTC? #OgaSeun do something sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by isaiah4life(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
I too didn't know I came from a poor home until I turn 13. When I was chased out of school for not paying fees that other students paid effortlessly.

God punish poverty.

367 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by soulfood(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
No wonder he sang, Back when he was broke o. I had always wondered.

15 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by NighttWalker(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
EarnYourLeisure

This comment is only for the investors
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by KingAzari: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Maybe I am yet to realize how rich my father is. Father please reveal your status asap. I am tired of spending my own money.

32 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Viraltrends123: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
I love this guy. Our music industry is really trying, gone are the days where you hardly hear Nigerian music in club, birthday parties and even wedding, due to low self-esteem, but now even in clubs abroad, they prefer to play Wizkid, Davido or burna boy's music. I just hope our movie industry will step up, and just Nollywood to the world, presently an average Nigerian would rather watch American movie or Chinese movie without even understand what they are saying, imagine

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by PavillionEnergy: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked

Instead of this guy to focus on his ailing musical career, he is always in the news talking trash.

After his album 'A Better Time' could not stand the test of time, he had to agree with Big Wiz that 'Time is of the Essence'.

MIL and Essence for the Grammy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Tony5050(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
H

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by JavaScript90: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
He was most likely confined. Most rich kids that don't mingle with outsiders when they are young always think that everyone is like them and nobody is poor. As they grow older and leave their comfort they begin to discover that they are lucky and that life is not really very easy for people

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Legalcriminal: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
I too didn't know I came from a poor home until I turn 13. When I was chased out of school for not paying fees that other students paid effortlessly.

God punish poverty.

You’re not poor guy if you’re not chased out from pry sch.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Stephendeals: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
possible sad

Some rich folks love to live a simple life and try not to spoil their kids early, they try as much as possible for them to pass through that early stage without feeling pompous

9 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by LaSenior: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy

Pontus Linus

1 Like

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Charlesmore(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Stanweezy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wetin I go tell my mama say I no make am, ôga adi very painful

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by crackhouse(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's ok
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by MarveworldG: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
The same way some people on Nairaland do not know that we render interior design services. We are your best plug for luxury interior finishing. We design your POP/Plasterboard/Gypsum ceilings, lights/ghost shadow effects, wall ornaments/paneling, wall designs, painting, television wall designs, smart home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Candidlady: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
It is very poor~sible

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by filleSouriante(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
D
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Abudu2000(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
OBO for presidency cool

Are you looking at me somehow, na the other guy go dey there?

1 Like

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Marilyn101: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice to hear...in other words, stay humble!

Me too, wish his Son a happy birthday today

https://www.nairaland.com/6875512/lil-hypawizzy-celebrates-birthday-cute

12 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Oblongata: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
You didn’t know you were rich because you were just too young to notice anything. All you would have wanted was your video games and Cartoon Network.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by polite2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's is very true

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Ijaya123: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
What I appreciate about the guy is he keeps hustling and working hard on his act like he didn't come from a rich home.

Up is the only way to go for someone with that attitude.

14 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Instead of this guy to focus on his ailing musical career, he is always in the news talking trash.

After his album 'A Better Time' could not stand the test of time, he had to agree with Big Wiz that 'Time is of the Essence'.

MIL and Essence for the Grammy.

Mechionu there.

Ailing career kii you there
Don't carry this hate you have in your heart to December biko

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Incognito403: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
I believe that's because he was isolated from the commoners and never had the opportunity to see poor children (not even by coincidence) till he was 13.

No matter how much virtue signaling this guy does, the fact still remains that he was nurtured with stolen/looted wealth.

You can argue as much as you wish but the truth remains the truth. Adeleke family is a family of looters.

leobergy:

And so? Bitter leaf
And so you'll keep celebrating those who keep enslaving your generation because they give you crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Innopx: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
It is very possible.
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by toujurs: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Stolen wealth undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.