Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 (22960 Views)

Manchester United Vs Young Boys UCL (1 - 1) On 8th December 2021 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Valencia Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 2) On 27th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Even no 10 jersey no motivate Rashford what will? Na Gudogan, Sane, Bernando silver, mendy etc you regard as not big proven players before they were bought by Mancity. Which average club Rashford proved himself at before he was bought like the Mancity players you call? I guess Manu carry treble just before bad Mourinho come spoil everything .
Mendy didn't play up to 4 games last season,waste of money,Mendy is average it was delph who used to b a mildfielder pep converted to d left back,and a 20, year old zinchenko who is also a midfielder DAT was bought for 2m,sana was 19, and didn't make d world cup list for Germany,Bernardo Silva always came from d bench its just Dis season DAT debryne got injured he stepped up his game,but u wouldn't want to give pep d glory on how he has coverted d wastful sterling into d beast of england

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Billy23(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fellaini ooooo
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by masqot(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
live 90+1' Manchester United 1 - 0 Young Boys
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Lucifer66(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
My slip oooooo
Chai, I was expecting 0-2

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Awesomefred32(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
So man u can't just win those farmers without adittional minutes

puah (pours spite)
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Tell Pep to score 120 goals and attain 100 points in a league season before we yarn... And I have qualified for the next stage.... grin
city has qualified as well Wats d big deal,but mou will still need to spend another 1 b pound to get to were pep has taken city to.this is d fact cuz city has a young squad,I hope DAT after they give him 300m by Jan he won't still start complaing ,cuz I can predict his move,150m for grezman,150 for bale,who wants to place a bet,? And these two players won't increase man u quality as well ague with urself good night

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Mendy didn't play up to 4 games last season,waste of money,Mendy is average it was delph who used to b a defender pep converted to d left back,and a 20, year old zinchenko who is also a midfielder DAT was bought for 2m,sana was 19, and didn't make d world cup list for Germany,Bernardo Silva always came from d bench its just Dis season DAT debryne got injured he stepped up his game,but u wouldn't want to give pep d glory on how he has coverted d wasted sterling into d beast of england

Oga... Fergie won the double with average clowns like Anderson, wes brown, o Shea, etc.... So why should we praise Pep for Sterling??

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
city has qualified as well Wats d big deal,but mou will still need to spend another 1 b pound to get to were pep has taken city to.this is d fact cuz city has a young squad,I hope DAT after they give him 300m by Jan he won't still start complaing ,cuz I can predict his move,150m for grezman,150 for bale,who wants to place a bet,? And these two players won't increase man u quality as well ague with urself good night

I'm not arguing with you bro... You are right

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by bestpunterever: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Tell Pep to score 120 goals and attain 100 points in a league season before we yarn... And I have qualified for the next stage.... grin
dude, pep always dominate in same league with mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Mendy didn't play up to 4 games last season,waste of money,Mendy is average it was delph who used to b a defender pep converted to d left back,and a 20, year old zinchenko who is also a midfielder DAT was bought for 2m,sana was 19, and didn't make d world cup list for Germany,Bernardo Silva always came from d bench its just Dis season DAT debryne got injured he stepped up his game,but u wouldn't want to give pep d glory on how he has coverted d wasted sterling into d beast of england
Na koboko Rashford need to be motivated lol. Because the guys you mentioned dey bench doesnt mean they were not big players just that the team had excess big players.

Who is saying pep is not good? The matter here is Mourinho, the board and substandard players. Sterling was always good from Liverpool. Man city buy big players all over and win madrid same barca, psg name it..Chelsea....dream on with Rashford.

What did other coaches achieve with the money they spent in manu compared to mou?

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Brunosamel(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mourinho the lunatic couch grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by TellMeNothing: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Man u qualified with a Match to spare, where are the haters? grin

Mourinho Baba werey

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Oga... Fergie won the double with average clowns like Anderson, wes brown, o Shea, etc.... So why should we praise Pep for Sterling??
so mou should work on what he has rather than complaining,rashford and martial use to b good players before mou came,from ur statement since pep worked on sterling mou should work on rashford as well them tie e prick
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Na koboko Rashford need to be motivated lol. Who is saying pep is not good? The matter here is Mourinho, the board and substandard players. Sterling was always good from Liverpool. Man city buy big players all over and win madrid same barca, psg name it..Chelsea....dream on with Rashford.
oga am a city fan go and watch sterling under peligrini .person way only him by himself go just carry they run go throw or run pass the over line like Narva's, sterling wasn't himself for two seasons,cuz of media and losserpool fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
oga am a city fan go and watch sterling under peligrini .person way only him by himself go just carry they run go throw or run pass the over line like Narva's, sterling wasn't himself for two seasons,cuz of media and losserpool fans
Was he not bought a big player from a big team? Temporary lose of form is not same as a learner. And I asked you a question/s earlier

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Was he not bought a big player from a big team? Temporary lose of form is not same as a learner
mou should do same with Sanchez pogba and lukaku dats my point

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
so mou should work on what he has rather than complaining,rashford and martial use to b good players before mou came,from ur statement since pep worked on sterling mou should work on rashford as well them tie e prick
Good/proven for how many games ? Rashford is a learner compared to sterling and all mancity starting 11.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by emeks91(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am on my kneels ���� Kind hearts on Facebook, help me win this competition. Just a "LIKE" will put me ahead. Click on the link to help me win. God bless your kindness. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194003628203070&id=100027803029441
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by UrVillagePpl: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Mendy didn't play up to 4 games last season,waste of money,Mendy is average it was delph who used to b a mildfielder pep converted to d left back,and a 20, year old zinchenko who is also a midfielder DAT was bought for 2m,sana was 19, and didn't make d world cup list for Germany,Bernardo Silva always came from d bench its just Dis season DAT debryne got injured he stepped up his game,but u wouldn't want to give pep d glory on how he has coverted d wastful sterling into d beast of england

amen,.. meanwhile,
may God deliver us from morinho's cross and
nod even as .Madrid is planing to take him back..
(smbdy say amen)
dat we may begin to play the kind of football
that made us da best in england and da most
decorated English team under da tested and
trusted champ league winner(won as a coach
and player).....
so dat fellaini will Neva b needed to save d day
even in a hot ground(old Trafford)....
Morinho I de bk sit da watch u

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chocboi78(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
I Don land.. What's d bone of contention here.. Shebi we have qualified already
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Na koboko Rashford need to be motivated lol. Because the guys you mentioned dey bench doesnt mean they were not big players just that the team had excess big players.

Who is saying pep is not good? The matter here is Mourinho, the board and substandard players. Sterling was always good from Liverpool. Man city buy big players all over and win madrid same barca, psg name it..Chelsea....dream on with Rashford.

What did other coaches achieve with the money they spent in manu compared to mou?
apart from d UCL and EPL all other cups are useless and minor,d Europa cup is worth 10m,fa cup 4,m capital one cup 100 thousand pounds,pep didn't celebrate when he won d EFL,Ferguson was wise to resign at d right time he saw d decline on d wall and was lucky to have won d EPL with persie,even if it were Ferguson DAT was stil in charge of man u,pep would have delt with him.all the time fergie crossed d path of pep when he was at baca pep thought him d lesson of his life.fergie didn't resign he ran away

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Its not yet enough and all round. That quality has to be in all wings to win in a big team looking for trophy Zidanes madrid psg, man city had/has until then blame the board
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:

Those are the first players Jose has work with na, according to you.... grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
apart from d UCL and EPL all other cups are useless and minor,d Europa cup is worth 10m,fa cup 4,m capital one cup 100 thousand pounds,pep didn't celebrate when he won d EFL,Ferguson was wise to resign at d right time he saw d decline on d wall and was lucky to have won d EPL with persie,even if it were Ferguson DAT was stil in charge of man u,pep would have delt with him.all the time fergie crossed d path of pep when he was at baca pep thought him d lesson of his life.fergie didn't resign he ran away
So why blame Mourinho for manu problems?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by buchai: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
this season is not united i pray we qualify for champions league next year
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:

Just like the way Mourinho dealt with Fergie and Wenger , or the way Klopp deals with Pep... grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Good/proven for how many games ? Rashford is a learner compared to sterling and all mancity starting 11.
u guys will just be shouting city's starting 11 as if they are alien,they were bought, and marez holds d record of highest amount spent on a single player 60m,man u is d richest club in d world,what is stopping them from buying .its an open market .the question should b y does man u and mou always buy wrongly, now let me educate u on football,if mou can replace its left back and right back,that's young,shaw,Valencia, and buy a player that plays d no 10 role,I already see man u wining d league without changing lukaku or rashford,but I know mou has already called bale and grezma immediately he heard that there is 300 m waiting for him in January mumu coa ch

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by enemyofprogress: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
at what age did Ferguson run away and at your own tell me what you've achieved in your miserable life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
u guys will just be shouting city's starting 11 as if they are alien,they were bought, and marez holds d record of highest amount spent on a single player 60m,man u is d richest club in d world,what is stopping them from buying .its an open market .the question should b y does man u and mou buy what they need
Mou wants to buy, the board doesn't so apparently you don't even know about what is going on at manu to start talking bla bla bla about mourinho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Ham (0 - 0) On 22nd January 2022 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Brighton Vs Manchester United Carabao Cup (0 - 3) On 30th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.