Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 (22997 Views)

Manchester United Vs Young Boys UCL (1 - 1) On 8th December 2021 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Valencia Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 2) On 27th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
sterling wasn't this good mate ...I don't need to argue .I am a Liverpool fan so I know . Pep really changed his style of play . He became smarter positionally , and always choses his battles wisely
princfred:
According to you. Fifa thinks otherwise. Sterling was always good. He was bought by Mancity for good amount because he was. Was it the scouting wizardry of Pep that bought him?
Was he a bench warmer at LFC? Or at Mancity before Pep arrived?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
mourinho turns which team around ? Mourinho was never a better tactician , he's way behind in that aspect , he's the kinda coach that knows how to motivate his players , and he does anything to win , he's not the brightest tactically .
Mourinho turns every poor performing team he goes to around if they allow him do his thing.
Motivation alone without great tactical acumen is not enough to win 2CL . Is that beyond you? With the right players tactical prowess of a good coach manifests

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2018
PapiFlin:

I'm not a manure fan.
So why drink burukutu for another erection problems which you know nothing about when you have yours ?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by incomeboostng: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Nicklaus11:
If manutd win this match make I shit bomb
come and poo the bomb o grin shocked cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by frankmoney(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2018
I wish man United lost so Mourinho would be sacked
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
Mourinho turns every poor performing team he goes to around if they allow him do his thing.
Motivation alone without great tactical acumen is not enough to win 2CL . Is that beyond you? With the right players tactical prowess of a good coach manifests
no point arguing with u man
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
Was he a bench warmer at LFC? Or at Mancity before Pep arrived?
wtf is this ? Suarez is not a bench warmer at Barca but that doesn't change the fact that he has been one of the worst players at Barca .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2018
anomalous11:

mourinho turns which teams around? ......lol.... Chelsea( no epl title in 50yrs before mourinho came to town).... inter Milan ( MOU's inter the only Italian team to win a trebble).....Real Madrid ( no LA liga in 5 years, mourninho came in and did that for them against possibly the best Barça team of the 21st century)... so my brother, he has turned team's fortunes around

mourinho not tactically bright?....pls how do you conquer ( Barça v inter) the best Barça team of the 21st century with a man down if you are not tactically bright..... this guy will carefully study your strong points and make you look average and then punish you through your weak points....attacking might not be his way but he will give you a defensive tactical masterclass even in his sleep

bullshit, I never said he's not good a good ta tactician , he's not the brightest .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
To what end? I prefer Mourinho's EPl at inter. Bayern was doing great before Pep came.
Barca wasn't doing great before pep came in , man city were not this good b4 pep came , let's start with that, Mou is a fantastic coach no doubt but pep is the best coach now , mourinho has lost it , pep is a genius . Live with it . I hate anti football coaches , look what man utd looks like now . Playing defensively against teams like Brighton , Huddersfield. Smh .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
Barca wasn't doing great before pep came in , man city were not this good b4 pep came , let's start with that, Mou is a fantastic coach no doubt but pep is the best coach now , mourinho has lost it , pep is a genius . Live with it . I hate anti football coaches , look what man utd looks like now . Playing defensively against teams like Brighton , Huddersfield. Smh .
What and where was was Manu before Mourinho came. Same to Chelsea in his first and second coming, also Madrid, Inter etc. Barca just won CL before pep took over. Man city were winning league or always in the race to just before Pep came same with Bayern. Mourinho won 2 CL with 2 different teams by only motivating the team to stroll to the moon abi. He is a clown abi?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
wtf is this ? Suarez is not a bench warmer at Barca but that doesn't change the fact that he has been one of the worst players at Barca .
Yeah I guess Mancity wants to buy him like that. FYI, Mancity dont buy worst players of other teams before or after Pep just like Madrid argue that with the moon.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
Yeah I guess Mancity wants to buy him like that. FYI, Mancity dont buy worst players of other teams before or after Pep just like Madrid argue that with the moon.
man city should have him then , where did you read that man grin grin, why would pep trade aguero and Jesus for a deadwood Suarez with 1 UCL gol in 16 games? All this fake rumours.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:

What and where was was Manu before Mourinho came. Same to Chelsea in his first and second coming, also Madrid, Inter etc. Barca just won CL before pep took over. Man city were winning league or always in the race to just before Pep came same with Bayern. Mourinho won 2 CL with 2 different teams by only motivating the team to stroll to the moon abi. He is a clown abi?
Barca won the UCL in 2006 and ended up having one of the worst stints in Barca history the next season . See let's just agree to disagree man , it's palpable you are one of those mourinho fanboys. ... grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
Barca won the UCL in 2006 and ended up having one of the worst stints in Barca history the next season . See let's just agree to disagree man , it's palpable you are one of those mourinho fanboys. ... grin
What is palpable is that you are one of those Pep fanboys who lack respect for other coaches. I respect them both because know they a both good but more to Mourinho because he goes to a poorly performing team and wins. Argue that on its own without mentioning Pep.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
man city should have him then , where did you read that man grin grin, why would pep trade aguero and Jesus for a deadwood Suarez with 1 UCL gol in 16 games? All this fake rumours.
You are not missing the point, Man city don't want him and can't go for him because they go for performing players like when they went for Sterling. Sterling was doing great hence Mancity (not even Pep) went for him. Is that beyond you?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
You are not missing the point, Man city don't want him and can't go for him because they go for performing players like when they went for Sterling. Sterling was doing great hence Mancity (not even Pep) went for him. Is that beyond you?
I never said sterling wasn't good , he was never at this level b4.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
What is palpable is that you are one of those Pep fanboys who lack respect for other coaches. I respect them both because know they a both good but more to Mourinho because he goes to a poorly performing team and wins. Argue that on its own without mentioning Pep.
I am not a pep fan boy man..the whole world knows pep is a genius , yea mourinho goes to dead teams and he's has spent on transfers more than any coach in the world ?....lolx dead team my ass , he should go to crystal palace . U must be one of those fans with the idealogy that Messi must play in epl b4 he's called the best , lmfao . I never said he wasn't good bro. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
I am not a pep fan boy man..the whole world knows pep is a genius , yea mourinho goes to dead teams and he's has spent on transfers more than any coach in the world ?....lolx dead team my ass , he should go to crystal palace . U must be one of those fans with the idealogy that Messi must play in epl b4 he's called the best , lmfao . I never said he wasn't good bro. grin
princfred:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.