Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Did She Die From Depression After Learning Of Our Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did She Die From Depression After Learning Of Our Affair? (466 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did She Die From Depression After Learning Of Our Affair? by Samuelgr8: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good day lively stones,

Please don’t judge me. I need advice. I have been praying to God to help me find a way and show me what to do. I saw your page on Facebook. I read your stories. I want to share mine and ask for advice too. I met a man last year in my church. But things did not start well.

I was invited by someone so I attended a church program last year and after the program,I started going to the church fully. I liked the environment and the people there. It is a popular church and I was happy to be accepted quickly. I was made to undergo a training for new members of the church,that’s how I met Mr K. He was very kind to me. He was also checking on me anytime I did not come to work.

I had no idea Mr K was married until a few weeks later. I had already been slightly attracted to him by then but I had to let my crush disappear when I found out he was married. But later on,it was Mr. K who started coming for me. I was surprised but maybe my crush for him was not totally gone.

I tried my best not to fall in love with Mr. K but he was so sweet to me. He was a perfect gentleman. Always caring,calling,texting me prayers and bible verses to read. He was just like an angel. Sometime he would give money too. I invited him for my birthday. He came. After the party ,he stayed behind and...more

https://livelystones.com.ng/did-she-die-from-depression-after-learning-of-our-affair/

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently. / Child Molestation (true Life Story) / Jumia 2019 Home Makeover Deals-better Style For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.