Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved (718 Views)

Drop Your Blog Link For Traffic. Let's Help Ourselves / How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily / How To Setup Your Google Ads When Get Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by jokality(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have been applying for adsense through by blog for about 12 times in two years but haven't been approved (as you know, they leave you with no reasons). Earlier the previous week my application was disapproved once more. I began to perceive if that could be as a result of the free domain name i run my blog with. Although no one ever told me they consider domain suffixes.
Like to know if my blog can be reviewed to spot anything that could make adsense disapprove my blog at site.
edupedic.ml
Note:my contents are about 300 and original with decent pageviews.
Feel free to post your blog address if we're in the same shoes so blogging experts could help.
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by 3ute: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
jokality:
I have been applying for adsense through by blog edupedic.ml for about 12 times in two years but haven't been approved (as you know, they leave you with no reasons). Earlier the previous week my application was disapproved once more. I began to perceive if that could be as a result of the free domain name i run my blog with. Although no one ever told me they consider domain suffixes.
Like to know if my blog can be reviewed to spot anything that could make adsense disapprove my blog at site.
www.edupedic.ml
Feel free to post your blog address if we're in the same shoes so blogging experts could help.

why .ml ?
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by jokality(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Main library that's the idea, its free, but ideally i would prefer that to a .com suffix, or any other. Any down turn with relation to adsense approval?
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by JBLivestream(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Use a .com or .net domain.. and also before applying again. Make sure you remove all other ad network on your site... Both jumia adverts remove all.
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by JBLivestream(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
jokality:

Thanks. Other than that?
Have updated my comment
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by Bloggingscope: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Get a .com or .com.ng bro!! rejected 12 times? It looks like village people get hand ooo grin

Meanwhile mail me I will see how I can help, you will surely get it. After changing your domain name you can mail me to see how I can help. Just got one adsense now

1 Like

Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by bravomd(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2018
jokality:
I have been applying for adsense through by blog edupedic.ml for about 12 times in two years but haven't been approved (as you know, they leave you with no reasons). Earlier the previous week my application was disapproved once more. I began to perceive if that could be as a result of the free domain name i run my blog with. Although no one ever told me they consider domain suffixes.
www.edupedic.ml

Stop post your blog on Nairaland
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by jokality(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2018
bravomd:

Stop post your blog on Nairaland
you don't get the whole thing right, why just read and go without commenting
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by decco1878: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2018
I have an issue..... I once had an account on another domain name, but i have sold the account and even shut down that domain i got approved with. But i tried to open new account with a new gmail and new domain, but i always get a massage that my very new gmail is connected to my previous account or another unknown account, please what should i do
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by Bloggingscope: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2018
decco1878:
I have an issue..... I once had an account on another domain name, but i have sold the account and even shut down that domain i got approved with. But i tried to open new account with a new gmail and new domain, but i always get a massage that my very new gmail is connected to my previous account or another unknown account, please what should i do

Perhaps you are not completely logged out of your old account. Log the old account out everywhere even on your gmail app.

Hope it helps
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by decco1878: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Bloggingscope:

Perhaps you are not completely logged out of your old account. Log the old account out everywhere even on your gmail app.

Hope it helps
master i have done everything that can be done. I formatted my system and downloaded new browsers but still got the same result
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by Bloggingscope: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2018
decco1878:
master i have done everything that can be done. I formatted my system and downloaded new browsers but still got the same result

Another is that if the person you sold it too gave you access to the adsense, you can inform the person to block you.

If that doesn't solve it then you need to go to adsense forum and create a topic https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!categories/adsense/i-dont-yet-have-an-account-getting-approved

It will help
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by decco1878: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bloggingscope:

Another is that if the person you sold it too gave you access to the adsense, you can inform the person to block you.

If that doesn't solve it then you need to go to adsense forum and create a topic https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!categories/adsense/i-dont-yet-have-an-account-getting-approved

It will help
ok thank you. I will try it out
Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by mcqwerty(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
You want to use free stuff (domain) to make money?

Why do our people think like this?

Your site is slow.

If you need adsense approval, I can guide you on how to go by it. If you have good content and do the right things, you will get approval within 90 days.

Stop saying Adsense does not give reasons why your blog is not approved. They provide explanation in every email.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here / Download The Free Mogflat Blogger Template, Suitable For Web News / How To Make $50 Per Hour Visiting Website (NOT SCAM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.