Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here (718 Views)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / Facebook Viewpoint App Review; Get Paid To Take Surveys For Facebook / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by renaissance(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello, I intended to run facebook Ads using a First Bank Verve card..But facebook kept telling me to check my card no and I was unable to run the ads...

So to those that have run facebook ads with experience, plz which "Bank card" and "Card Type" do you use to run Facebook ads?

Plz, moderators, push this to the front page. Many Nairalanders have problems with this facebook ads

Moderators= Front-page pls
Lalaaaaastical
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by Cyberleets: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
I use access bank master card
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by renaissance(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cyberleets:
I use access bank master card
wow...good to hear....let's hear others views
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by emkad: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
verve only works in Nigeria, get a mastercard and everything will be fine
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by Julius2214(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
renaissance:
Hello, I intended to run facebook Ads using a First Bank Verve card..But facebook kept telling me to check my card no and I was unable to run the ads...

So to those that have run facebook ads with experience, plz which "Bank card" and "Card Type" do you use to run Facebook ads?

Plz, moderators, push this to the front page. Many Nairalanders have problems with this facebook ads

Lalaaaaastical
Verve card doesn't work with international sites. You can use Visa card or mastercard of any bank
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by MrThisandthat(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
If u have an access bank account, use their visa card.
or u use PayPal
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by pauljumbo: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
renaissance:

Lalaaaaastical

Create new facebook account and use Naira in the with your card it will work
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by renaissance(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Following.....
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by ainas247: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ggtbank naira mastercard
Access Bank Visa Card
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
GTBANK Naira MasterCard.

Now check my SIGNATURE and thank me later
Re: Which Bank Card And Type Do You Use For Facebook Ads? Answers Wanted Here by renaissance(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2018
OK.... Following

(1) (Reply)

$44 Dollars Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale ASAP / MTN Data New 2019 Plan Now Valid For 3month.. HOT / Current Best Alternative To Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.