Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter (2079 Views)

Red Star Express ( Fedex) / Fedex Red Star Express / One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Charles002(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2007
This may seem a joke but I am dead serious.
I reside in Calabar and I wrote and passed the 1st LNG apptitude test and was invited for the second test but one Mr. Akin of FEDEX courier service in Ikoyi, Lagos, intercepted my letter of ivitation to the 2nd test. A week after the test, he called and told me that FEDEX in Calabar coudn't trace my address in Calabar hence they sent the letter back to FEDEX, Ikoyi, Lagos. I flew to Lagos in order to get the letter from him only for him to tell me that he has sent the letter back to FEDEX in Calabar. I dashed back to their office in Calabar but was told that they have never received nor returned any LNG letter with my name.
I've had sleepless nights because of this event. I never would believe an educated employee could be that wicked to a helpless applicant. He has left me in tears!
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by goodbobo: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2007
sorry for the incidence o . Na big time tears i must confess . Missing a job with NLG aint Jokes at all .
But God will do something good for u .
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by jill(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2007
So so sorry my dear. Its appalling how inefficient services can be in this country. You can make a formal complaint at their offices in Calabar if it will make you feel better or you can forge ahead with your life realising that something even better could just be around the corner and all you have to do is work towards it.
I wish you all the best and keep your ears open for other tests.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by thought: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2007
sorry, it is really a big loss. Lay a complain at the calabar office, let them explain why your letter did not get to you. Take it as far as possible so that next time, an individual would not do such a thing to someone for fear of the outcome(his job).
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by odada(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2007
@charles002
I believe u should take legal action too men!thats crap?dont let that mr.ade get away with what he did cause its ur own life too?if it means the company(fedex)doing something about it fine!whatever it is just to make sure that sort of thing doesnt happen again,I still maintain that its only in Africa 9ja that things like this happens sad sad sad
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by chikitto(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2007
God will turn it around for ur good even if d enemy meant it 4 bad
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Kashif(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2007
@post,

Take it easy. It happens a couple of times and coincidentally, my experience was with Fedex as well. They kept sending the message back and forth. Just know that most disappointments are blessings.

I feel you pal kiss
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by ujibro(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2007
my dear,  so sorry about the incidence. it's surprising i must confess but don't feel too bad. i believe God has better plans for u which will come to pass soon. my younger brother went through similar disappointment last year. he performed so well in an NNPC test and interview. some of the interview panelists even confirmed it to him. but while his friends were receiving appointment letters , he received a letter inform him to begin the whole test and interview excercise all over again! he was so disappointed that it was only God who gave him grace to go on. but guess what? just a week after receiving that frustrating letter from NNPC, he was invited for a schlumbeger test in port harcourt. he went for interview the next day and was immediately recruited!!!! as im typing this mail, he's in US!
so take heart dear. just be very prayerful and always do your best and something will soon work out  for u. IT IS WELL. smiley smiley smiley
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Ndipe(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2007
"Amakop idomo" as my people say. I wish you the best. Meanwhile, don't forget the efficacy of prayer and fasting. Kinda reminds me when I had just moved to America and was in dire need of a job. A cousin of a friend called my house to inform me that Stanford was having an onsite interview and my presence was needed, urgently for the position. Nobody delivered the message to me, until when I popped by my friend's place later in the day that he told me. By the time, I got there, the interview was over and I just missed the job. To rub salt into an open wound, after one year, one of the guys told me that there was potential to make big bucks after just one year. But you know what? God got me a very good job, just before momsie came for a visit, Please dont lose up in God.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2007
All things will work together for your good man, just note that a bigger offer will come your way, it could be painful, but believe in God for a greater offer/testimony

It shall be well
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by AK007(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2007
Hey man,

So sorry 'bout that. Remember that life is full of ups and downs, disappointments and splendid surprises.

Someone once told me something that what makes the difference between a success and failure is what we do with obstacles along our way: A successful person sees an obstacle as a stepping stone while a failure sees an obstacle as a stumbling block !!

The ball is in your court bro, life goes on with more challenges. Don't sulk for too long over this pleeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee,

Have a great day
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Lush: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2007
I sympathise with you but may i suggest you contact LNG themselves to let them know whats going on? They could schedule you for another interview by sending you another letter because they will definitely have on record that you've been invited and a letter dispatched. Also, like my fellow nairalanders have adviced, go to Fedex' headoffice to lodge a complaint, and i dont mean letting it stop there. Demand that something be done about it. Goodluck and let us know how it goes.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by budx(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2007
its a pity. such sillly things are bound to happen. im sure a lot more people didnt get their letters but havent found out yet. anyway keep your fingers crossed. something better will come your way ok.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by zion1: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ Charles002

So so Sorry. Please just take heart somehow you yourself don't understand.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by ican(f): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
Sorry about that and just take a thought that what if I was not invited. Thank God that you were even invited. A bigger offer is on the way, ONE LOVE!!!!!
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by ican(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2007
I did not see my letter for this second test too and i know that I should pass that first test, what do you want people like us to do, so just take heart , help is on the way for us all.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Aproko(f): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2007
that is so terrible. when you were in lagos did you try going to their office to see if they could give you another letter or reschedule?cos i know of someone who is writing the test on the 13th of april.there may still be hope.but incase that avenue is blocked just remember that something better is ahead for you.try to forgive the mr. akin and always remember that wen your time comes, even all the mr. akins cannot stop you.take heart sad
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by beavers007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2007
All things worketh together 4 good.Something better will come your way soonest!Go to LNG HR dept and explain.They would definitely have you in the database
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by favourdamy(f): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2007
my dear what will be, will be,no mr.akin or who ever can stop you from making it in life,except you stop yourself.forge ahead with your life and watch God turn your disappiontment to blessings.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Seun(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2007
"Go to LNG HR dept and explain" is the perfect advice for you. This shouldn't be a major problem at all.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by noblesam(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
i read your post with a heavy heart.cos i know wat t takes to have scaled thru the first test , make all necessary attempt to lodge your complaint to NLNG HR.However,jus take things easy as it isnt the end of the road for you, wat a country, embarassed
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by bruce(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2007
This very painfulI must say. A lot wished they were invited for the 2nd test like myself. Only for some1 to miss the test because of another's negligence and inefficiency. How did they then deliver the first letter to U, was it not the same address? I will advice also to:

Lay your complain to LNG.

Seek for legal advice and if possible sue that man and Fadex to court for incompetency if you can. Such things happen in this country and people get away with it.

I pray that God will make a better way for you.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by OpeLovely(f): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
I'm truly sorry for your loss. That man must be the devil in disguise. I believe that with Baba God watching, a better chance will come your way. Believe, pray and even on the day of the test, pray fervently.

Wishing yopu all the best.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by fredie(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2007
so sorry, but u have two choices. Either take court action againsst fedex or leave it to God to handle. Im sure there's something big awaiting you somewhere
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by lekush(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2007
I understand how painful it could be, but who told you LNG is the best Oil & Gas company on earth. What will be will be. By the time your time comes, which i believe is very near, you will forget one stupid Mr. Akin forgot your letter. Cheer up bros and do not forget to complain to HR LNG because they will have a record of applicants invited who did not turn up.

Cheers.
Re: One Mr.akin Of Fedex (ikoyi Lagos) Intercepted My Lng Letter by Charles002(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2007
My sincere appreciation for your consolations.
I reported the matter to HR-LNG and was told that they can't conduct another test for me.
I leave everything to GOD and I pray for the conversion Mr.Akin and his likes.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, I found so much consolation in them.

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil : Recruiting: / Batn / Workforce Test Format / Recruitment In Etb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.