Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts (51017 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by celebgistz: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Peter Okoye shared a photo of his ripped abs on Instagram and Lola Omotayo had something to say about it.

The singer took the photo while chilling in Lisbon, Portugal and shared it with the caption, " The old man still got it."

His wife agreed, writing, "for sure," then added fire emojis.

see below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-abs-in-new-photo/

2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by celebgistz: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
. angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Cover up, old cargo

36 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Baddiezz(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
get a room

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by tokrizy: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
fallen Olympus

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by TheAngry1: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Old age don dey show grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Amakababe(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

but now blah. old age has finally caught up with d idiot.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Abs or ABS (Anti Break-Lola System)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Boss13: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
SMH - he needs drugs for his attention deficiency syndrome

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Seanjigga: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Monitoring spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'm 'Wet' cool

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by creatorsverse(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rubbish abs he shud see mine and learn[sup][/sup]
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
See as them take catch Omotola liking another man's pishur.

Lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by TwoBottles: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
He should be more concerned about his dirty armpit..

20 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by sonnie10: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Baddiezz:
get a room
Room inside beach?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Celebgistz1: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool

grin grin make I go buy cucumber grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by handsomeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bros wan go kill free fish for water.....

See what buhari has caused again

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by brightalo17: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
EastGold:
Cover up, old cargo
I know you will never grow g old. Face politicians that frustrates your life and leave him alone.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin Dem go don knack each other tire, done different things until there is no new thing to do. Anyway, sebi dem be husband and wife.
But this geh fine o, maybe Jude and Paul wan knack am too, thats what caused the fight.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Naijawebmaster: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
tokrizy:
fallen Olympus

Wetin fall?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
brightalo17:
I know you will never grow g old. Face politicians that frustrates your life and leave him alone.
...politicians...frustrate...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Hugo55(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
enjoy yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Kingv(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hairless armpit all I could see
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very dirty armpit

I hate dirty men like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by condralbedez: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

whose picture are you using to masturbate now?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by FindX(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Irritating body.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Where the abs
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by paddyofboss(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
Ur brain I presume

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by traihit: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

Is it the abs that are no longer there that make him an idiot? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Baddiezz(f): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
sonnie10:

Room inside beach?

Get a room-- Phrase.(idiomatic, informal, sometimes humorous) Used to instruct a couple to stop displaying physical affection in public.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.