Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (75291 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by onthehill: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (Photo)

Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye, has shown men the kind of Valentine gift they will get from their women for Valentine, IgbereTV reports.

He advised men not to overstress themselves on trying to please their women for Valentine.

In a recent Instagram Story post, the member of the defunct Psquare shared a photo of customised boxer briefs and said it was what men should expect. In the photo, the crotch area of the underwear had the face of a couple printed on it.

Sharing the photo, he wrote:

"Dear men, before you kill yourself on what to get her for Valentine, this is what you're about to get from her. #meahavesuffered."

https://instagram.com/peterpsquare?igshid=w59g5ng6d7ko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Fahdiga(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over

282 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Mokason288(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
See Peter saying men #meahavesuffered”

Who suffer reach you?

That fought with your brothers and took a video of it to go show his wife

You destroyed a brand that became a household name... just because of your wife

Show us what your wife got for you undecided

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by decatalyst(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wtf is this grin

Will never wear this ugly looking thing.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

Wish I could see you in real life bro.

I could harvest your negativity and use it to wake up some ghosts around here.

Or just enjoy garnishing ya hateful rants on fried rice grin

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Bornsinner7: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
The future is female they said..

For those men that will even get the boxer they should thank God.. cuz most of the men will be getting nothing but "Happy Val" on WhatsApp..

Then by the end of the day..they come to post pictures of them consuming what they can't afford but paid for by men..

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by PAWG(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Girls in their stringiness be like at all at all

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Sonnobax15(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
shocked

Any man who have been crossing seas for his woman without her jumping at least a gutter for him in return should be shown the exit door out of his life...

If you no fit buy something wey go shake your account small for me,no expect any shishsi from me too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by sunshineV(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
na 500k i need right now

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by SenorFax(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin Give me straw, mo need lati fa ZOBO wink

If you know you know.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Adaowerri111: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

Are you Married?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don’t know if there a festive like valentines in our own indigenous culture

It will be cool to have festivities like Ajo Apon. Single ladies festive. Single men festive , odun adelebo etc

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by DoctorDree(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by merits(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
G

35 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Henreez(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Men don't deserve more than boxers.

What exactly do they do other than sleep with us?
We give them our precious body

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get her too paynt....... wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by beehivedata(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Psquare trying to stay relevant by all means. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by oyeb15: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
I wonder what some people will be doing these days if there is no camera phone, twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by DoctorDree(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided
on top somebody matter you won dey pop pills �

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don comot my hand from this Valentine matta!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by IamPlato(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
. Oga Are YOU Still Protesting Tomorrow
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by obicoolnino: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's only in this part of the world where our naija girls don't feel bothered abt giving a gift but is expecting lots in return... In a relationship, it should be a give give and not TAKE without GIVING

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by dayleke: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

Habatically bros!!!!

Take am easy now...
You don dey look for avenue to let this out before?
Bottled up emotions no good o.
Thank God you let it out..

Oya take a deep breath.
You'll be alright las las...

embarassed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice concept
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided
don't mind him. some of them worship their wives but will come to deceive us on social media

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by pretydiva(f): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Vals day should come and go jare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by visijo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
nice

Just got a new ATM card with VISA written in capital letters.
Finally, I'll be leaving Nigeria for Canada next week �

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by dayleke: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
DoctorDree:
on top somebody matter you won dey pop pills �

You too see am chairman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.