Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (69088 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by ddeola: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2018
Falsehood is a terrible destroyer ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by icogb: 2:54am On Nov 27, 2018
He is divorcing her cos of d lie nd not cos of d age difference. Btw, she kept dis for 15 YEARS I'm not judging her o cos dis life get as e be bt what if d man has every right to feel BETRAYED?
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by 12345baba(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2018
krissy123:
The man is useless. Looking for flimsy excuses to get a divorce. After 16 good years na now im know sey the woman senior am.
ur not serious. The man has the right to divorce her, he has been living in deceit for the past 16 years. The foundation of the marriage is a lie
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by begge: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2018
you must blame lai mohamed
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by mimimiles93: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2018
tunmedies:
Bros, is not all lovers dt divorce. Pertaining 2 my first love. I love her but it wasnt reciproca nd didnt hav choice but 2 let her go which ws she later regrttd. LOVE exist, if it is reciprocal!!

Yes love exist.

But love doesnt kip a relationship.

Understanding and compatibility do..

1 Like

Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by akpanbaba: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2018
He has been banging the woman for 15 years and it is now he discovers that she is older than him.The man is a. liar.
Ok He. who has no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by andrew444(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
It is IMPOSSIBLE to be in a marriage for 16 years without knowing the real age of your partner.

Maybe he capitalised on that just to have his way divorcing her. Age can never be his major reason for divorcing her.

You talk sense for here ooo, was expecting you to say nonsense as usual

Smiles
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2018
krissy123:

I get the fact that a relationship shouldn't be built on lies and he has a right to be upset...but come on. A divorce? Cos she lied about her age?. She was probably feeling insecure and didnt wanna lose him at the beginning.... they ought to work out their differences not get separated after being together for so long.

Marriage is a social contract. If it was initiated by lies, maintained for 16 years by lies and founded with pillars of lies, then the contract is null and void.

The question you guys should be asking is what else is she hiding. He might find that one out in another 20 years. Poor guy
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Erastuslove: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
I feel like slapping that man, what has his penis being enjoying since without complaint?
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by amanikondo: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
It is IMPOSSIBLE to be in a marriage for 16 years without knowing the real age of your partner.

Maybe he capitalised on that just to have his way divorcing her. Age can never be his major reason for divorcing her.
There is a fresh pvssy loading. Excuse to bail.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by yattarcc: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Who age help!!
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by crixcrox(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Bentonite clay face mask is excellent for removing toxin, clearing pimples and removing excess oil from the face.
It is the world's most powerful facial.
You can a facial treatment at home without going to the spa.
Works for everyone both male and female. result is guaranteed
08130985881 to place order
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by redarrr(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2018
d Broda has seen a bail out excuse to leave d aunty...
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2018
rockyh:
A very valid reason for divorce personally I broke a relationship because of same lies.i detest lies
Relationship is different from marriage. Marriage is for better for worse that is good times and bad times.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by miib: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2018
rockyh:
A very valid reason for divorce personally I broke a relationship because of same lies.i detest lies

Your own is just a relationship without base If I may say! His is Marriage with children involved. Don't compare the 2 please.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by miib: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:
Yes it is enough reason to end a marriage. He probably wouldn't have married her had he known her real age. Just like finding out that your partner has been hiding a child from you prior to getting married. That kind of deception should be a ground for divorce

So that the children will be vulnerable to child abuse cos of such lie??

If you husband is having kid somewhere prior to ur wedding and you discover after having 4 children for your husband, will you divorce him?
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Gordonz07(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2018
My wife to be is my two years senior in age, we understand ourselves very well. I love her even more because she is highly matured in her doings.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Hassan88(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Not a good reason to seek for divorce.

The only reason a person is allow to divorce his wife is...... Infidelity........ And you must have at least three witnesses .. Every other reason is banza although

I will divorce my wife if she lie's to me

After all I am Human...
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Seeking for media attention.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Henri8: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
The man should also do paternity test on all his children. They might not be his too.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by zoomzoom(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2018
krissy123:

I get the fact that a relationship shouldn't be built on lies and he has a right to be upset...but come on. A divorce? Cos she lied about her age?. She was probably feeling insecure and didnt wanna lose him at the beginning.... they ought to work out their differences not get separated after being together for so long.

I believe they may be childless..and she probably now menopausal.Still,divorce is extreme as there are other options like IVF,ADOPTION .
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by RexTramadol1: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Age was a number

Divorce small sef
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by tunmedies(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:

Yes love exist.
But love doesnt kip a relationship.
Understanding and compatibility do..
Bros, Love can do everythng!
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by ideykwum: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
krissy123:

I think many people are missing the point. This is a major integrity issue that digs at the foundation of the relationship... It is worthy of a divorce, if the man wishes. Personally, I'm not sure how I'd react.
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by AlexandriaRich: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
dabrin:
According ppst shared by a user @funmikolz on twitter, Nigerian is about to call off the marriage between himself and his wife he married for 15 years now after he discovered the real age, and she is 5 years older than him.

Read post below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/man-call-off-marriage-discoving-real-age-wife-16-years

I think that it is horrible that his wife was tricking him over the years((( angry
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by Deyooo: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2018
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS CHECK THE POSITION OF HIS WRIST WATCH IN BOTH PICS THEN YOU'LL KNOW IT'S STILL THESAME HAND!
Justinlean02:
Na so we go need join hand end Jubril reign come 2019...
Here we have a supposed old man between 76-85 yrs that suddenly switched his writing hand from left to right. Could the @AsoRock handlers of Jubril clarify this mix-up?

Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by halhassan1(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2018
rockyh:

Swear by GOD you never lied and will still never going to lie... This is no excuse, the man is immature and mean
Re: Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age by wisebrains: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Justinlean02:
Na so we go need join hand end Jubril reign come 2019...
Here we have a supposed old man between 76-85 yrs that suddenly switched his writing hand from left to right. Could the @AsoRock handlers of Jubril clarify this mix-up?

[b][/b] I think Buhari a 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. Ronaldo use both legs to score goals while our Buhari use both hands to write grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.