Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour (39294 Views)

The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone / Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch how it is done HERE Of Hours[/b]

OK Nigeria police go and arrest them, parade them as illegal phone producers.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by RevenGeMission: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
its was a documentary cnn news

its about techology city in japan or was it china ?

dont blame your country esp under buhari

according to documentary , it took 32 years to build that city to what it is today

Sirpaul:
FTC

China!... Home of Tech.

my country is still far behind in all.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by ddjay: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch video HERE
OGA WELLDONE, THANK YOU FOR THE EXPOSURE.. SO THIS ISHIW TECNO AND INFINIX ARE MADE. NIGERIANS ARE BUSY ENRICHING SMALL SMALL CHILDREN IN CHINA ABI. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF GOING TO COMPUTER VILLAGE OR ABA. MTCHEEW YEYE PEOPLE, una mumu don do me abeg
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Pelumar(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch video HERE
am a phone repairer.. I salute them.. They built world longest bridge.. It leads to tokyo and many other countries. It took them 33year. Search it for more details..
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by winj3: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
seuncyber:

And your belief has pushed Africa forward
Similar belief is pushing China forward, African stupidity will not make it happen...
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by chiboy1116: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
yomibelle:
Are u KIDNEY me?

I read an article on China developing an artificial sun

That was after another report on creating an artificial moon

If dem no born me for China, wetin I gain?
artificial moon I think.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
After building these scraps, they churn it out to Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by drnoel: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch video HERE

Following
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by hahn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
VKconcept:

You Kidding Right?

Damn serious
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
But Nigeria is good at building world class churches.....is it not part of development?
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by jhenie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
You can imagine and we are here building mega churches where you will finish your life savings in minutes.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Andywinnie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Focusmind:
Mgbuka Obosi - Nigeria should have a place where one could buy parts and couple his own car.
MGBUKA DI NA NKPOR. Or is there any other Mgbuka I don't know of?
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by FBIL: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kreamie:
Our igbo brothers own that place grin
你说什么?来我送给你手机!我爱Igbo people!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Borntofuck: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinese was asked ,do you know Jesus ?he said yes if you bring the sample I will produce it for you
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Colourich:
After building these scraps, they churn it out to Nigeria.

I wish smart Nigerians like you had the brain to build and make beautiful scraps like that, then churn it out to other countries to help boost the economy.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by mutvy: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
We are building Mega churches and promised to build more. China is the next spot for mega churches.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adanairaland:

grin grin grin
You are silly
Ada nairaland.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Metuh:

What's stopping my foolish and inept father from building industries in Nigeria

I have a Poor fool as a father
Sorry for your predicament
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by poweredcom(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
I watched it on CNN Damm much respect to China

Una de here se build mega churches oyedepo and enenche and adeboye
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
iyke926:

I wish smart Nigerians like you had the brain to build and make beautiful scraps like that, then churn it out to other countries to help boost the economy.
Tell that to engineers, I'm not an engineer.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by ITCareerINxtGen: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have even done this quite a lot in Nigeria, even to CPU, baseband level. We are just not encouraged with what is needed here.
As the year ends, you too can prepare for 2019 as More & More smartphones will continue to be churned out. Therein lies the big OPPORTUNITY to make cool cash fixing them. A service business puts money in your pocket. Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/.

Also, learn how to break into the IT industry & how to secure high paying jobs in IT; Get the paperback or eBook copy at:

https://www.amazon.com/Career-Road-Map/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_4?.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by ewizard1: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
In my own term, "China is the King of the world"
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by CDCEO001: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
I already learned how to build a custom computer. I need to learn to build custom smart phone.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
FTC

China!... Home of Tech.

my country is still far behind in all.
Every body with it area of specialty

have u check corruption and kidnapped
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Colourich:
Tell that to engineers, I'm not an engineer.

It doesn't matter I believe electrical engineers, computer scientist and even economist have a role to play in building a country. It is not just an engineers thing, ma'am.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
iyke926:

It doesn't matter I believe electrical engineers, computer scientist and even economist have a role to play in building a country. It is not just an engineers thing, ma'am.
As an Economist, I know we are policymakers, but building phones... what business do we have with building of smartphones?
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by nextstep(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
its was a documentary cnn news

its about techology city in japan or was it china ?

dont blame your country esp under buhari

according to documentary , it took 32 years to build that city to what it is today

You're right, Rome was not built in a day, but in those 32 years, surely one would have seen signs of progress.
We are not seeing any signs that we are moving forwards, so 32 years from now, we will still be looking for clean drinking water.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by biztip: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
china and technology

Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by RevenGeMission: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rails and roads are the first step, Stabilizing power . then infrastructures and estate development including industries
nextstep:

You're right, Rome was not built in a day, but in those 32 years, surely one would have seen signs of progress.
We are not seeing any signs that we are moving forwards, so 32 years from now, we will still be looking for clean drinking water.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by nextstep(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Colourich:
As an Economist, I know we are policymakers, but building phones... what business do we have with building of smartphones?

It's policy makers that decide:

- do we want a building economy or consuming one
- how to structure loan/investment opportunities for startups
- industrial zones, where energy is cheap, and transportation is robust
- how educated the workforce is, and how to make them efficient
- the ease of getting materials
- import/export policy that has 0 tariffs/tax on industrial inputs (like LCDs which we don't make yet)

Policy makers don't make smartphones, but without them laying the groundwork, engineers can't.
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by nextstep(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Rails and roads are the first step, Stabilizing power . then infrastructures and estate development including industries

Yes... are we seeing any of this evidence of improved rail (for moving goods and tools), or of good roads?
Re: Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour by RevenGeMission: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are either in a village or you are blinded by hate

0-35 year old people in warri saw train for the first time in their lives this year

other rain projects linking the whole country are ongoing

ongoing = in progress ~ 32 years on Japan investing in that electronic city

like you said "Rome wasn't built in a day"

nextstep:

Yes... are we seeing any of this evidence of improved rail (for moving goods and tools), or of good roads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread / 4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.