Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,875 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Question Of The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day (246 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day by okekefabi(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Question of the day for only matured Christians.
Why did Jesus call his mother Mary ‘woman’, instead of mother? (John 2:4 and John 19:26)
Re: Question Of The Day by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Feb 02
okekefabi:
Question of the day for only matured Christians. Why did Jesus call his mother Mary ‘woman’, instead of mother? (John 2:4 and John 19:26)
Jesus Christ answered this question for you in Matthew 12
46 While Jesus was talking to the people, his mother and brothers stood outside. They wanted to talk to him.
47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are waiting for you outside. They want to talk to you.”
48 Jesus answered, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?”
49 Then he pointed to his followers and said, “See! These people are my mother and my brothers.
50 Yes, anyone who does what my Father in heaven wants is my true brother and sister and mother.” - Matthew 12 vs 46 - 50

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Is A Weapon. (1). / On Life After Death / What Does The Bible Say About Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.