Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. (990 Views)

Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? / The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. by bee444: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
I've never heard a man say a girls mouth is pretty with a cigarette hanging on it, and neither I've I ever heard a girl say  she'd delete her male friends contacts off her mobile phone!

I was not expecting what I'd passed through these past few years. I thought I was on a roller-coaster jolly-ride to successes and breakthroughs. From then on, my thought was born!

God has designed this world in a way that will suit us as long as we understand the fundamental principle that governs it. I'm not any way trying to preach or sound like a Pastor today, but just want to draw us to the attention that this God we serve is somewhat partial and undefended.

I've always resent those of other faiths and beliefs before now, and often criticising them of not sharing my own belief. We always have the idea of how a Christian should sound like and behave, the Pastors also having the idea of how his flocks should be. Religion is not for sale, but a given.

We often live in past glory, but past glory is proven not to be enough in this current dispensation. Jesus upset the money lenders, particularly the red blooded blocs; Jesus was himself red blooded.

God does not need to be defended. He understands our plight and knows our shortcomings. Think of the people Jesus particularly invited to dine with him; the love-peddler, the tax collector, the prosecutor and so on. God enjoys those people we detest.

So, why are we now so enraged and bitter about those unbelievers that are making it big? Is their blessings not from God? . Is their not going to Church or confessing Jesus as their lord and personal saviour leaves them in doom?  And finally, is their not confessing Jesus has anything to do with getting rich and making it big? I don't think so.

Becoming a successful person in this world is got nothing to do with going to Church and confessing Jesus; a bit controversial you'd all say. There are thousands of insane things to believe out there. Is our lives just gonna be blown away like a candle, or be evaporated like a fading smoke? What are even the guarantees we do hold concerning the life after death? What if what we've been told were totally a myth or some sort of fabrications?

This is why we have faith which has been tested and trusted. The Spirit of God in us; the power of conviction, the instant miracles and answers we receive to our petitions: these testify of the existence of God and HIS power that manifest through us.

Concerning the partiality of God, think about this yourself, You fast, pray and do all that is required to gain favour of God, but no, HE gave it to some unbeliever. Can we then buy Gods favour and blessings? The answer is yes, do what the unbelievers are doing; give to the poor.   Some of us have been brainwashed that if we don't pay our tithe or give offering to the Church, we won't receive from God. This is a pathological lie that comes from the pit of hell.

The unbelievers are getting richer because they understand the principle of giving to the poor, while the Church goers are finding it difficult to make ends meet because they are just being religious.

And finally, we do not become rich and wealthy because we are Christians, We become rich and wealthy because we understand the principle of getting rich. Why serve God some would say?. We worship God for eternal salvation and get rich on earth if we are as wise as the unbelievers.
Re: Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. by paris10: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hmmm, Interesting post!
Re: Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. by paris10: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
bee444:

I've never heard a man say a girls mouth is pretty with a cigarette hanging on it, and neither I've I ever heard a girl say  she'd delete her male friends contacts off her mobile phone!

I was not expecting what I'd passed through these past few years. I thought I was on a roller-coaster jolly-ride to successes and breakthroughs. From then on, my thought was born!

God has designed this world in a way that will suit us as long as we understand the fundamental principle that governs it. I'm not any way trying to preach or sound like a Pastor today, but just want to draw us to the attention that this God we serve is somewhat partial and undefended.

I've always resent those of other faiths and beliefs before now, and often criticising them of not sharing my own belief. We always have the idea of how a Christian should sound like and behave, the Pastors also having the idea of how his flocks should be. Religion is not for sale, but a given.

We often live in past glory, but past glory is proven not to be enough in this current dispensation. Jesus upset the money lenders, particularly the red blooded blocs; Jesus was himself red blooded.

God does not need to be defended. He understands our plight and knows our shortcomings. Think of the people Jesus particularly invited to dine with him; the love-peddler, the tax collector, the prosecutor and so on. God enjoys those people we detest.

So, why are we now so enraged and bitter about those unbelievers that are making it big? Is their blessings not from God? . Is their not going to Church or confessing Jesus as their lord and personal saviour leaves them in doom?  And finally, is their not confessing Jesus has anything to do with getting rich and making it big? I don't think so.

Becoming a successful person in this world is got nothing to do with going to Church and confessing Jesus; a bit controversial you'd all say. There are thousands of insane things to believe out there. Is our lives just gonna be blown away like a candle, or be evaporated like a fading smoke? What are even the guarantees we do hold concerning the life after death? What if what we've been told were totally a myth or some sort of fabrications?

This is why we have faith which has been tested and trusted. The Spirit of God in us; the power of conviction, the instant miracles and answers we receive to our petitions: these testify of the existence of God and HIS power that manifest through us.

Concerning the partiality of God, think about this yourself, You fast, pray and do all that is required to gain favour of God, but no, HE gave it to some unbeliever. Can we then buy Gods favour and blessings? The answer is yes, do what the unbelievers are doing; give to the poor.   Some of us have been brainwashed that if we don't pay our tithe or give offering to the Church, we won't receive from God. This is a pathological lie that comes from the pit of hell.

The unbelievers are getting richer because they understand the principle of giving to the poor, while the Church goers are finding it difficult to make ends meet because they are just being religious.

And finally, we do not become rich and wealthy because we are Christians, We become rich and wealthy because we understand the principle of getting rich. Why serve God some would say?. We worship God for eternal salvation and get rich on earth if we are as wise as the unbelievers.

That is funny grin
Re: Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. by Spyker: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not Fair (and Neither Is God) / Pastor Ask Members To Donate Money To Fix His Helicopter & Win A Car From God / Colourful Annual Thanksgiving And First Sunday Service In My Church. (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.