Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) (12331 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
The 2018 edition of the Motorsport Championship has come and gone.

The event will linger on for so long in the memories of participants and spectators that graced the auto-racing championship.

The weeklong auto fiesta featured events in 4 categories of races.

- The RoadX E30 Series. The RoadX championship final. The RoadX Race Series is a team based BMW E30/Mercedes Benz 190 car racing series.

- The Bikers Trophy – this category featured 600cc Super bikes.

- The Bikers Trophy - this category is for the 1,000cc Super bikes.

- The Super cars category.

Some of the motorsport teams that participated in the event include are 24-7 Racing, Rage Motorsport, African Elephant Racing, Team Work & Play, Fast Lane Motorsports, Dark Matter Racing, BKG Racing, Outdoor Racing, Inferno Racing, Throttle Heads Racing, 4va Racing, Ikenga Racing , amongst others.

Practice commenced on Wednesday 21st of November and the main race was on saturday 24th of Nov.

At the grand finale, the event started at 11 am with the RoadX E30 race. It ended at mid-night with an award ceremony and an after party.

The winners in the different categories are:

RoadX Race E30 Series.

Jack Affara – ThrottleHeads Racing
Robson Omatseye – Fastlane Motorsports
Babatunde Ladipo – BKG Racing

Final RoadX 2018 Championship for the E30 Series.

African Elephant Racing
Fastlane Motorsports
Outdoors Racing

The BT600cc Bike Category Podium

Ahmed “ALpacino” Mohammed – 24-7Racing
Ikhide “Blow” Izokpu – CC Racing
Aisha “FlyGirl” Vatsa – 24-7Racing

The BT 1000cc Bike Category Podium

Argo “Ice Volcano” Raak – 24-7Racing
JayDee – 24-7Racing
Armstrong “Teflon” Ngugu – Inferno Racing

Super Cars

Antonio Sandouk – Team Work & Play
Argo Raak
Robson Omatseye – Fastlane Motorsports

The annual Motorsport Championship takes place at Nigeria’s premier racetrack and testing facility, MotorSport Raceway, Evbuobanosa (MRE) in Edo state. The length of the track is 2.2 km.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/the-2018-edition-of-the-motorsport-championship-in-pictures-photos/

Photos from Autojosh and Rex1Photography

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by colossus91(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
nice nice!!!

3 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by solutionist: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin

This kind thing dey happen and I no know? angry

Autojosh, what time of the year does this event hold?

Or is it just anytime of the year?

I must go the next one, God keeping me alive cool

14 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Palmerbarry: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice. I like seeing stuffs like this & not Boko haram and Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by jnrbayano(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow!

Do we have the roads?

2 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2018
We are getting there.

2 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by frankmoney(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Amazing , nice one

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by PrinceOgun: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Sabadon(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2018
this one mk sense

2 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by yrex01(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Fast n furious in 9ja. Izzz ok

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by hotspec(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2018
this is sooooo beautiful. it means we can still get it right with right leadership and followership.

3 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by goshen26: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

God will keep us alive bro....

Nice one from Edo

7 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by goshen26: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

God will keep us alive bro....

Nice one from Edo....

3 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by symbianDON(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
lovely

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Make sense, see as the asphalt thick, they should do all Nigeria road like this.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Kingzd: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Edo state always setting the international records. From Okpekpe Marathon to Motorsport. What are other state doing with respect to sport.

10 Likes

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by bknight: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Looks better than the ones held in Lagos and Ondo, I think.

Bikes are dope! Just plain dope. Getting me one next year cool

Autojosh, how can we get to know times & venues for these shows so we can plan ahead to attend.

I’d love to attend the next one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by PurerareGold: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2018
I dont see any ambulance o or any medical personnel. Naija.

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Those people dey take serious risk oh! If better accident happen there na kpai be dat ooh!....we not get better hospitals for Naija ooh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by equilogng: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Palmerbarry:
Nice. I like seeing stuffs like this & not Boko haram and Buhari.
You just made my day..you spoke mind jare..
I desire to be in the next event God's grace
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Where is davido motorsport
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by olaade21: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2018
You come dey photoshop Autojosh on top the pics. Smh. Mchew. You think we are all mumu

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Uglymind: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow.. I'm impressed
shocked
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2018
jnrbayano:
Wow!
Do we have the roads?
No, they are spoiling the roads the more.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by HardcoreEdoman: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2018
Edo state leading the way kiss
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice. Now sustain and improve upon it. Let our youth use their idle time better.

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by FSolar: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Nothing beats the Live performance of the BT. NOTHING!!!
An awesome weekend it was!!!
Biggest shoutout to all the racers!!!
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by amazingspiderma: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Best news in a while.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Oyinbo sport......
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by novexme(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Would have loved to be there but got the information late,next year is definitely a must. lovely idea

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by FSolar: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

Every penultimate weekend of November. Next year is going to be different as it might be once every quarter.

You can follow SuperBikeNigeria on Instagram for more updates on this.

Also, here is a link on NaijaMotorsports Blog where you can catch all the news on the recent race.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acura Cars, Are They Reliable? / 10 Signs You Need A New Car / NDDC To Train Unemployed Youths At Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.