Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25616 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
You can all surround me but intellectually, I am your champion and you will shake in your pants when you see me on a thread.  cheesy

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:417ZcuCVWlWB7M:http://images.art.com/images/-/Russell-Crowe---gladiator--C10038479.jpeg&t=1[/img]
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2010
By the time someone like Sagamite climbs the tree of oblivion and ribaldry,
his acumen and sense of civility are antipathetically traipsing like
a swaggering pendulum, of which, he can never reason like a sane person.
His virtuous side of introversion, when measured, amounts to zilch.
Such a one should be subjected to live among the featherbrained ones.
All about Sagamite is inconsequentiality. Asunto afirmado.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2010
Jesus wept !

U just buried the Sugomu !
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2010
@SAGAMITE,
You can all surround me but intellectually, I am your champion and you will shake in your pants when you see me on a thread.  

An intellect with hiatus of streaks of solecism and ribaldry?
You're nothing, but a champion to those who are fools and derailed in thier
state of weakness and docility. An intellect with excruciating mentality of indelicacy.
Those you champion are liable to be beheaded, in extremis, with you along.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
@sagamite, who appointed you as an intellect? Seems you will never repent from your sin of trying to bring down people. You are only a champion among your family members, not here where sensible people are. Lets vote on this thread and you will see how unpalatable your satanic ideas are on nairaland. See you telling somebody to put full stop in a sentence!!!!!! YOU THAT POSTED " THE ELECTED SENATOR WENT ON TO BECOME THE SPEAKER" and you were talking about Nigeria. So your own SENATOR can also be elected as SPEAKER in Nigeria? Is that how an intellectual speak? NO REASONING FROM YOUR UPPER FACULTY AT ALL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, who appointed you as an intellect? Seems you will never repent from your sin of trying to bring down people. You are only a champion among your family members, not here where sensible people are. Lets vote on this thread and you will see how unpalatable your satanic ideas are on nairaland. See you telling somebody to put full stop in a sentence!!!!!! YOU THAT POSTED " THE ELECTED SENATOR WENT ON TO BECOME THE SPEAKER" and you were talking about Nigeria. So your own SENATOR can also be elected as SPEAKER in Nigeria? Is that how an intellectual speak? NO REASONING FROM YOUR UPPER FACULTY AT ALL.

You are retarded.

Instead of this long post, you should be explaining your dictionary. Fooooooooooool
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Jesus wept !

slowpoke, there is only one outcome when your likes foolishly go against me intellectually.

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
@sagamite, so you can not answer how a SENATOR BECOMES A SPEAKER IN NIGERIA. You are so retarded that everything that comes out of your STINKING month is RETARDED, and that is WHAT YOU slowpoke IS ALL ABOUT.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, so you can not answer how a SENATOR BECOMES A SPEAKER IN NIGERIA. You are so retarded that everything that comes out of your STINKING month is RETARDED, and that is WHAT YOU slowpoke IS ALL ABOUT.

slowpoke, you do not know what bankruptcy is. Illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
@sagamite, and define it for us, you stink in all ramifications, even look at your profile picture, looks like that of an JUNGLE THIEF.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
@SAGAMITE,
Quote from: Dr Kitaun on Today at 02:07:10 AM
Jesus wept !

slowpoke, there is only one outcome when your likes foolishly go against me intellectually.

IMAGINE! A THOROUGHBRED SENTENCE OF A DESIPIENT LOCAL CHAMPION CALLED SAGAMITE!
VERBIAGE, GAUCHERIE, DIABLERIE AND TAUTOLOGY ALL AMOUNTING TO DESPONDENCY.
I'M STILL AWAITING YOUR RETURN FROM THE STATE OF SUBNORMALITY.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by twinskenny(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
These girls are really impressive,
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
Sagamite my foot!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
@sagamite, Just let me concentrate on our match, this lady will win no matter what you slowpoke says or do. Bye mr. Idiot
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, Just let me concentrate on our match, this lady will win no matter what you slowpoke says or do. Bye mr.

slowpoke, in a period of 3 months of trying you could not figure out what bankruptcy means. What an illiterate foooool!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2010
The senator that is also speaker. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by larayat(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2010
long hiss cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2010
Acidosis:

^^^grammatical waste of alphabets!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2010
From KickOff Nigeria

[size=18pt]Falconets described as role models[/size]

Nigeria's First Lady Patience Jonathan has described the Falconets as role models after their silver-winning exploits at the FIFA Under-20 Women's World Cup in Germany.

Mrs Jonathan led top women dignitaries who welcomed the players back from Germany, where they lost 0-2 to the hosts in the Final.

They have positioned themselves as role models to the youths and other girls out there,” she said.

“These are girls that were left here unknown and unsung, and nobody believed that they could do it, but they have shattered all the myths about women even with the little encouragement they had.”

The wife of the President advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to do their best to keep the team together.

Yep, as I predicted!

We idolise fraudsters/looters, put them on a pedestal, impressionable youths see them as role models, copy them as much as they can and we perpetuate the moral decadence of our society.

People need to get a brain!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2010
@ SAGAMITE,
Can't you put a kibosh on your verbigeration and discarded rants of
continuum of pusillanimous belligerency?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by freshb: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
happy to here. God be with falcon. GO 4 GOALS
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
freshb:

happy to here. God be with falcon. GO 4 GOALS

Bruv, igbo is really not good for you o.

Soon, I will hear you are celebrating Nigeria winning China 85 tomorrow. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2010
[size=14pt]Do you play soccer or have talent in any sports. A lot of Amateur Clubs are offering scholarship to the United States for trial. This may be your opportunity. Please visit http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/ and choose Scholarships from the menu on top and apply. They are accepting applications for Nigerians. Act quick

http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

“We Do Not Expect An Easy Game But We Are Not Afraid Of Algeria” - Super Eagles / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / 10 Take-aways From The Nigeria-italy Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.