Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) (133845 Views)

Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by HULSH(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Revenge time!
We'll win both of them this time. one is down already, South Africa LOADING........
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by lugiano1: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Isangad1:

pls stop this pity talk, best team that can't win. Best team win matches and that is what super falcons does best.
you are wrong. If you watched the game you will understand better. Falcons couldn't stamp their authority on the pitch. Comeroun outplayed them just that penalty is any body's game.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by MorataFC: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
South Africa has the best team in this tournament, both in players quality and technical input. Nigeria will win on Saturday, just by the edge that experience provides, and nothing more. If life was fair, it should be a Cameroun vs South Africa final, they are the tournament's best teams.
Cameroon is the best team, South Africa were just lucky to beat in our opening match and our girls missed numerous chances,this Saturday would be different.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by TheAngry1: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
MorataFC:
Cameroon is the best team, South Africa were just lucky to beat in our opening match and our girls missed numerous chances,this Saturday would be different.

Amen!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by lugiano1: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
That confidence go end tmorow. I watched their game against the Malian girls. They Malian were just unlucky and could've won the match easily but they lack the experience needed to win the match. The odd was again them. Van Wyk should've been sent off for second bookable offence when she made a needless tackle on Basirra for the 2nd tym
which Mali did watch ? Maybe you are dreaming. Mali that couldn't even complete two passes? Oboy fear God. SA almost buried them. They were totally outplayed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by mostob(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
lugiano1:
which Mali did watch ? Maybe you are dreaming. Mali that couldn't even complete two passes? Oboy fear God. SA almost buried them. They were totally outplayed
Bro,I don't think SA outplayed Mali. SA were just lucky due to goalkeeping errors. Aside their passing ,SA were trash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by femi4: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
South Africans are more tactical having played so many friendlies before the tourney. Our girls are gradually coming into the party. The three Os at the front must bring their A game on Saturday. Ordega, Oparanozie and Oshoala must be at their best. First to score, wins the trophy. Fly! Fly!! Falcons Fly!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Pidginwhisper: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
lugiano1:
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Pidginwhisper: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
lugiano1:
Jon Snow
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Justinlean02(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why Op never carry the thread come FP na come stress me enter sports section. Mtchew
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by lordparcel: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
lugiano1:
S.A won simply because they have good players.......
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Afamed: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol @Lazy youth.
That win was in 2015, if I remember correctly. It was completely based on the support of the GEJ administration, your opportunist Buhari just came in to reap the rewards.
But you didn't remember the 2015/2016 recession was as a result of GEJ input too? Did you? We will appeal to those who have tampered with una thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by naptu2: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Cameroon's public broadcaster, CRTV is dropping hints that CAF will take away the hosting rights to the 2019 AFCON from Cameroon. The speculation is overshadowing Cameroon's 3rd place match against Mali at the AWCON.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by sunnymix: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2018
space booked..
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by GOFRONT(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Once bittin, twice shy to Super falcons
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Isangad1(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2018
Super falcons wins with 2 goals to nil
quote me after the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Isangad1(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2018
Super falcons wins with 2 goals to nil quote me after the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Isangad1(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Super falcons wins with 2 goals to nil quote me after the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2018
go girls
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by sotall(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2018
After reading the through the preparations of both teams, South Africa has the best chance of lifting the trophy.
They have even beaten the falcons in the group stage.
The only reason I think the falcons should win is because I am a patriot.

In terms of quality and most especially preparation, South Africa has it
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by JBLivestream(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2018
Easy win for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by sotall(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2018
After reading the through the preparations of both teams, South Africa has the best chance of lifting the trophy.

In terms of quality and most especially preparation, South Africa has it angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by vicfajeze: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2018
NIG 3:O S.AFR
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Tokziby: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2018
TheAngry1:

Fair point, but they have grown in confidence, and our girls have not impressed all through the tournament.

Guy abeg try read the article of this thread, then u will appreciate what the girls have done. I too wasnt impressed by their performance until I remembered the hell they've gone through since 2016. Those people in the NFF should be flushed to the Latrine.
They have completely destroyed our female football teams, that we couldn't even qualify for ordinary U17 despite our age cheats. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Kingdelex(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2018
assisat my crush

hope u score hatrick
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by donbenie(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
TheAngry1:
South Africa has the best team in this tournament, both in players quality and technical input. Nigeria will win on Saturday, just by the edge that experience provides, and nothing more. If life was fair, it should be a Cameroun vs South Africa final, they are the tournament's best teams.
It beats me when people shout Cameroon were beaten unfairly and were the better team,the fact on the ground is that they had ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MINUTES to prove they were the better team and they fell short..
If you are the better team you do what you have to do and win matches..we beat them last AWCON finals and people shouted we were LUCKY and despite all their IGG and desperation to beat us and prove a point this time they still lost,in my book that is called not being good enough and there is nothing unfair about it because it was a clean and even game and they lost once again..
If we win the Cup again it will be because we are still the BEST in Africa and Cameroon and SA are still not good enough..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by donbenie(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2018
sotall:

In terms of quality and most especially preparation, South Africa has it angry
Unfortunately having the best preparation is not a guarantee of ANYTHING in life,we lost because we never gotten into gear..if that match had been the second or third match we wouldn't have lost..
Nigeria is going to WIN and it is NOT because am being a Patriot but because they are still the BEST in Africa..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by isaiah9(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2018
You can stream the match on bein sports 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.