Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) (133683 Views)

Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Isangad1:

pls stop this pity talk, best team that can't win. Best team win matches and that is what super falcons does best.
Whoever you are....You are very Smart...I like people that deals with fact n d truth....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2018
sotall:
After reading the through the preparations of both teams, South Africa has the best chance of lifting the trophy.
They have even beaten the falcons in the group stage.
The only reason I think the falcons should win is because I am a patriot.

In terms of quality and most especially preparation, South Africa has it
bro the best team for me is the winner of d tournament... what do you gain by getting quality n best play without lifting d trophy ....Up Super falcons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
make I come buy 2 bedroom flat here....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Rickjordan:
Whoever you are....You are very Smart...I like people that deals with fact n d truth....
my Man, Ordega concubine
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2018
donbenie:
It beats me when people shout Cameroon were beaten unfairly and were the better team,the fact on the ground is that they had ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MINUTES to prove they were the better team and they fell short..
If you are the better team you do what you have to do and win matches..we beat them last AWCON finals and people shouted we were LUCKY and despite all their IGG and desperation to beat us and prove a point this time they still lost,in my book that is called not being good enough and there is nothing unfair about it because it was a clean and even game and they lost once again..
If we win the Cup again it will be because we are still the BEST in Africa and Cameroon and SA are still not good enough..
Don't mind those people...always looking for excuse to bring our girls down....its a shame if they(criticizers) are really Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
donbenie:
It beats me when people shout Cameroon were beaten unfairly and were the better team,the fact on the ground is that they had ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MINUTES to prove they were the better team and they fell short..
If you are the better team you do what you have to do and win matches..we beat them last AWCON finals and people shouted we were LUCKY and despite all their IGG and desperation to beat us and prove a point this time they still lost,in my book that is called not being good enough and there is nothing unfair about it because it was a clean and even game and they lost once again..
If we win the Cup again it will be because we are still the BEST in Africa and Cameroon and SA are still not good enough..
don't mind those people always finding ways to criticize our gals....d winner of the cup is the best team...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
my Man, Ordega concubine
lmao don't start again o...she is already three weeks pregnant for me ....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Pamelayoung: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
NLers sport experts pls someone should help me with the contact detail of the pepsi football academy Agege technical director.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rroszy(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2018
wishing them success
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by MorataFC: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
isaiah9:
You can stream the match on bein sports 7
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by talk2dmc(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
NGr 2:0 SA ....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by princfred(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
naptu2:
Path to the final

Super Falcons captain, Onome Ebi.

She is such a good leader on and off the field. Never knew she was the captain but noticed her leadership poise.
May the best team win.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by princfred(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Rickjordan:
lol . They dey drag your pregnant wife with you shocked? If they leave that girl with una for one 9 months later there will be extra "bodies"... grin Abeg make una leave her she is betrothed to me oo. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Rickjordan(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
lol . They dey drag your pregnant wife with you shocked? If they leave that girl with una for one 9 months later there will be extra "bodies"... grin Abeg make una leave her she is betrothed to me oo. grin
another competitor damn.....y'all should just drop ur pride n accept that you loose
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by princfred(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Rickjordan:
another competitor damn.....y'all should just drop ur pride n accept that you loose
Lol I have already paid half of my life savings na and will willingly use the remaining half to sue and fend off any competition.. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by yinkeys(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

But you didn't remember the 2015/2016 recession was as a result of GEJ input too? Did you? We will appeal to those who have tampered with una thinking faculty.
Your president couldn't appoint ministers for six months. When people fail, they usually attribute it to something else and blame other people. Keep giving excuses for failure on his behalf. He is such a bad manager of the economy full stop. Falcons had a protest after winning AWCON 2016. Those girls deserve more, they actually win trophies to boost their CV and for their fans not necessarily because government is seriously funding them. Some ex players are now coaches in USA universities. Even the president runs away from the country for medical tourism. He doesn't believe in Nigeria despite so many experts in the diaspora why can't they do thorough overhaul of one sector. Rome wasn't built forever. It's probably not clear to you that he lacks capacity and is not a visionary. Seems this is the Nigeria of your dreams.

I hope we do win today, but the truth is that SA came prepared for the tournament with great funding and sponsor as well as lots of friendlies
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Rickjordan:
funny you,is it in Ghana dat you pregnate her,you must be joking....
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigeria are winning with one goal to nil...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by damesilver(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
I have a crush on this SA goalkeeper lady - Kaylin Swart. She appeals to my soft side beyond description. I had to open I.G because of her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Giyerte(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol @Lazy youth.
That win was in 2015, if I remember correctly. It was completely based on the support of the GEJ administration, your opportunist Buhari just came in to reap the rewards.

The 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup was the sixteenth tournament of the FIFA U-17 World Cup, held in Chile from 17 October to 8 November 2015. Jonathan left office long ago before the tournament started and stop saying nonsense.

I guess you didn't know Buhari was our leader when we first won the FIFA under 17 World Cup in 1985
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by DonMekino(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
For the first time i don't care who wins....
As a Nigerian, I will love us to win so as to keep d south Africans quiet for some time at least....but,
South Africa winning underpins the importance of proper preparation and underground work to achieve success....
Our girls only have experience and winning mentality as the only edge over others

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by BluntBoy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
damesilver:
I have a crush on this SA goalkeeper lady - Kaylin Swart. She appeals to my soft side beyond description. I had to open I.G because of her.

She was my crush.

But now, it is Jermaine Seoposenwe.

However, in spite of the crush, I will be supporting my darling Super Falcons while hoping that my Jermaine does not score against us.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by MrBONE2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
naptu2:
Nigeria takes on South Africa in the Awcon final.
South Africa will still Guwarad them again grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by deboysben(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Make those girls no disgrace us oo show them we are still giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by helinues: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
All the best falcons.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by khunz: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Vice presidential hand shake received by both teams

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by khunz: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ajibade starting as 9 for Oparanozie
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by Doubleprof1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigeria vs South Africa is on the way
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by princeFAD: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Link to watch the match please
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by JBLivestream(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
princeFAD:
Link to watch the match please
see my signature below
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by khunz: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Game on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.